What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MyFootballguys (aka My FBG) (1 Viewer)

Trying this out:
Have had this message for the past 10 minutes.:

No leagues found: but we are syncing your account right now - if you have any, they'll appear here soon!

This is all I get:

Couldn't Connect to MyFBG

If this problem persists, please get in touch with us at apps@footballguys.com with your Footballguys username.

I have the same issues...only 11 teams import out of 12. Importing from RTSports. 

Uhh, how the heck do I get draft lists that show who is already on my team and who is still available to be drafted?

Why didn't my league scoring get imported? Edit My Leagues > Scoring > when I click on Passing none of the settings appear and it looks like nothing was imported.

ETA: First impression is this thing is infested with bugs. It only imported 11 out of 12 teams (12th team has no players and named Team 1), no scoring settings are displayed, can't add scoring settings, and nothing shows up when I click to see Settings for the league. I am not impressed at all and the timing of this update is just terrible. 

ETA2: None of this #### ####### works!

Login not working for FFPC.

ETA -- And all MFL leagues leaving 1 team off (11 out of 12 teams in most.....13 out of 14 in another).
If it didn't prompt you to select your team when you synched, it bugged out and is only importing (league size -1) teams and assigning you the last (blank) team. Simply click the Synch button at the top of that league and it will re-synch and ask you to select your team at that point.

Just reporting a bug, not upset like half the other people on here.  Seriously great work guys, can't wait for the complete finished product.

I'm getting ridiculous point projections for all my players.  It's for my MFL dynasty league.  It was originally showing fine, but then I entered my leagues custom scoring in.  I reverted back to default to make sure it wasn't the custom scoring causing it, but now the default even shows the ridiculous scoring.  (i.e Brees is projected to get like 8000 points)

Just reporting a bug, not upset like half the other people on here.  Seriously great work guys, can't wait for the complete finished product.

I'm getting ridiculous point projections for all my players.  It's for my MFL dynasty league.  It was originally showing fine, but then I entered my leagues custom scoring in.  I reverted back to default to make sure it wasn't the custom scoring causing it, but now the default even shows the ridiculous scoring.  (i.e Brees is projected to get like 8000 points)

You have it set to 0.04 yards = 1 pt. You want 25 yards = 1 pt.

Connectivity Issue
You may be receiving this error because you are behind a firewall. Please try again on a different network connection.
OK

Last edited by a moderator:
Personalized Rankings - Filters - By position = nothing to select.  I assume there are suppose to be big white boxes with each position to toggle on/off like the Availability filter has, but they aren't there.

This had very little to do with money.  It was the fact that by licensing the needed tech, we could not have this go where we wanted it to go.  We needed the code to be in Javascript technologies so that the same code could work on your phone, tablet, Mac or PC.  We needed it not to bottleneck through a single point of use server (where ESPN, Yahoo or other providers could decide they wanted to block said apps).  We needed to dive deeper into data grabbing than what the service was able to offer. 
Then why not leave the old function available?  We could have something that works that we know how to use and could have been using the entire time.  You could have rolled out your shiny new toy without pressures and folks howling about needing function now and properly tested it.

Instead, we have ... this.

I trust you'll get this all fixed as I know it has your attention. I'll admit that your site is way sloppier than ever. 

For example, on the Dolphins team page, there are only active links for 4 of the 11 listed WR. Even a guy like Devante Parker has a broken link. This problem exists on most all team pages. 

Personalized Rankings - Filters = applying a filter causes the table to be re-drawn in a very small frame that takes up about 25% of the width of the screen.

when i try to sync in fbg cloud, it says "connectivity issue"

theres no shortage of wifi on my end

when i try "import myfbg leagues" it says "couldn't connect to myfbg"

Connectivity Issue
You may be receiving this error because you are behind a firewall. Please try again on a different network connection.
OK

To those getting a connectivity issue, if you got to the app through the link on the main site, try this one http://my.footballguys.com and see if that fixes it.

Personalized Rankings - the default league begins loading and shows correct owners, but the loading is complete all players are Free Agents.

Clicking Sync League from this page doesn't fix it but does create havoc when you go back to Main Page and click the FBG icon top right and Edit My Leagues -> Teams and Rosters.  Team 1 is back, showing I own it, and many teams are duplicated (but not all).  Clicking on my original team takes me to the correct roster with the incorrect team name in the header.

Within team rosters, about 1/2 the players are showing as FA instead of the correct NFL team.  It appears to be all kickers and IDP. 

Fun stuff this is.

Personalized Rankings - Filters - By position = nothing to select.  I assume there are suppose to be big white boxes with each position to toggle on/off like the Availability filter has, but they aren't there.

Personalized Rankings - Filters = applying a filter causes the table to be re-drawn in a very small frame that takes up about 25% of the width of the screen.

Filter->Projectors has nothing to select.
What browser/browser version/OS are you guys using? Can't replicate those issues here.

that got me closer.

But when i try to "link to league(roster sync) it gives me a box with a red "submit" tab and nothing else.

Click on the tab and it says "we need a username"

Except, theres NO where to put a username?

Seems like you are missing a step here, when you click "link to league(roster sync)" it should give a list of league host options. Which did you select? Did you try closing the window and trying again?

Looking at Personalized Rankings

Can only see QB or All positions.

Cannot just see RB solely or WR solely or TE solely etc.

Using Firefox

I edited my Scoring settings....but the Done button doesn't do anything, so I can't save my settings.  Only the "X" cancel button works, so I will lost the changes that I made to the Scoring settings.

I "think" I got it to work but even if this format is functioning perfect I'm going to beg for us to be able to use the classic MyFBG. 

click on the ffpc link, then "submit"

it says "we need a username"

no where to put one, it doesn't let me type anything in the box anywhere

Hi, i have some positive and constructive feedback for you. I am using chrome on a windows 7 OS.

Positive Feedback

• I used to have MyFBG with 3 leagues synched - 2 through mfl.

Once i got logged in with my mfl user name and password, and selected my team i have been able to get custom projections that seem accurate, and i have some really wonky league scoring (which also transferred over accurately btw).
  • I only had one player missing from my roster (in both of my leagues too which is weird, or maybe not - Deandre Washington).

[*]I like clicking my team name in the projections and having it highlight all of my players

[*]interface is clean and mostly user friendly

[*]switching between leagues is simple

[*]line-up coach seems cool and i am sure will be cooler when complete

Constructive feedback

• whenever i switch positions for my projections, the scoring keeps defaulting back to weekly (when right now i primarily want pre-season). this is an annoyance as i have to switch my filters too frequently
  • the column widths for the data are too narrow to fit my league scoring for the season( typically a QB in my league will have between 10000-14000 points in a season) and all i see is the first 3 digits (which i get makes sense for most)
  • free agents should show in a different color or let you select them and have their color change like for the other teams

This happens because it's removing the Passing and Rushing stats columns.  Likely because when I attempt to click Filters -> Projectors nothing loads for me to select, and it's therefore passing a null value.

And now all of my leagues disappeared.....ugly.  The page says "Syncing" and that my leagues will appear shortly.....but the page hasn't changed in 15 minutes.

DeAndre Washington appears to be a glitch. I don't have him but see him in the Available Players Filter list.

ETA: DeAndre is rostered on another team in my league. I wasn't saying that me not having him is a glitch....although it prolly is on my part.

Would also love a color for FA's.

@Simon Shepherd and others...thanks for all the hard work! It's gonna take some getting used to but I like the fact that all devices will be linked going forward.

Just a few issues I've experienced...

One league didn't sync properly and all players of one team were listed as FA's. I'm pretty sure one team was listed as Team 1. I'm not sure exactly what resolved it but I unlinked and linked again in Edit My Leagues, synced, selected my team and it eventually worked.

Positions weren't appearing in the filters while using Firefox. Switched to Chrome and they appeared.

Rostered players appeared as FA's in the rankings at different times. I haven't experienced this in a while and haven't been able to trigger it again.

I tried to link a redraft MFL league with no rosters and haven't been able to log in. Not sure if no rosters has anything to do with it, but I still haven't been able to get passed the login. I know the password is correct as it works with the same username/password combo for other MFL leagues. The league appears linked yet will not sync. The owners are now appearing as FA's if I go straight from edit my leagues to rankings for this league. When I cycle between different leagues in the rankings and return to this league, the owners revert back to an alternate league while it says I'm in the correct league at the top of the page. I confused myself typing this, I hope it makes sense.

As far as general usability, I'm just used to having tabs across the top of the page instead of the menus on the side as it's currently designed. Not that one way is better than another, it is just not what I'm using to when using a computer and it will be an adjustment.

I haven't explored much outside the edit my leagues and personalized ranking pages but look forward to exploring the rest of features currently available and those that are rolled out in the future!

Site has potential, but I think this is quite the ballsy move to roll out such a substantial change 3 weeks before the first real games. Draft time is the most important time of year to us crazies. The sync/cloud issues seem to pop up in far too many comments to be chalked up to "give it time, you'll get used to it". Good luck to those staffers with many sleepless nights on the way.  

When  i click on "link to league"

it gives me league choices,

I click on FFPC, it then gives me a box that says "FFPC Login" at the top left and a red "submit" tab at the bottom.

No where to login, all you can do is click "submit"

It then says "we need a username!"

When  i click on "link to league"

it gives me league choices,

I click on FFPC, it then gives me a box that says "FFPC Login" at the top left and a red "submit" tab at the bottom.

No where to login, all you can do is click "submit"

It then says "we need a username!"

I think this might be a browser specific issue. What web browser are you using? Also what OS is your computer? For now, switching to Chrome will probably fix this problem. 

Edit: However, we are having issues with FFPC syncing. So, you might need to wait a day.

Link takes me to a blank screen.....on 3 different browsers yet.  Think I'll try tomorrow on a different laptop.

Thanks for the feedback everyone. 

For FFPC.  Try your email instead of your username. 

DeAndre Washington - my fault.  My name parser decided to just skip him for some reason.

We're logging everyone's issues as they come in and we're getting things sorted out quickly. 

This had very little to do with money.  It was the fact that by licensing the needed tech, we could not have this go where we wanted it to go.  We needed the code to be in Javascript technologies so that the same code could work on your phone, tablet, Mac or PC.  We needed it not to bottleneck through a single point of use server (where ESPN, Yahoo or other providers could decide they wanted to block said apps).  We needed to dive deeper into data grabbing than what the service was able to offer.  

In the end, we felt like the temporary solution we were using was derailing us from creating the tools we wanted to create.  So we bit the bullet and created this tech in-house.  Joe and I apologize that everything we used to do isn't fully functioning this second.  We get that pain more than anyone.  But we do believe this process (although a tad painful to be dealing with in August) was necessary to begin rolling out the next generation of tools that have been floating in our heads for some time.

I hope everyone can try and stay calm as we work to make these features the best in the industry.

I appreciate the response.  And as a developer myself, I get why the change was necessary, and necessary now, despite the headaches and timelines involved.  In this instance, I'm a consumer though. 

I think this might be a browser specific issue. What web browser are you using? Also what OS is your computer? For now, switching to Chrome will probably fix this problem. 

Edit: However, we are having issues with FFPC syncing. So, you might need to wait a day.
Using Safari 9.1.1

Not switching to chrome

Users who are viewing this thread