What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Nate Poole Interview (1 Viewer)

airraid81

Footballguy
I found this interesting: http://fantasyalliance.com/articles/1001622.cfm. Nate Poole, who played with Moss at Marshall, gave an interesting interview about how he madeit to the league undrafted and dealt with Katrina last year in N.O. Here's a little bit of it:

MB: "After playing with both Chad Pennington [in 1997, 98, and 99] and Byron Leftwich [in 2000] at Marshall, who do you think was a better quarterback?"

NP: "For me, it was Chad. I caught a lot of passes from Chad, and when Byron was starting, he was a young guy. I mean, Chad and I were there for three years together."

MB: "How do their different styles compare?"

NP: "Chad is a guy who is going to release the ball and throw a lot of timing routes. Leftwich could really throw the ball. He's a big guy. His arm was a lot stronger than Chad's. That's the different styles. Chad is going to go into the game and not take many chances. When we're starting with Leftwich, if you're a little bit open, you're going to get the ball."

Users who are viewing this thread