What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NCAA Basketball Thread - 2022-3 Season (7 Viewers)

Obviously i never come around much regular season but being a Canes fan, watched them all this season, went to a couple games on campus.

-Norchad Omier #15, despite close to $1M being paid out to Wong and Pack, this team is el stinko without Norchad in the middle.
-Just because he is suiting up doesn't mean he can actually do much but I'll wait to see how he operates tonight. 75% of him is better than the alternatives.

Lot of ACC games ready to unfold. I'll take Pitt and NC State plus the points and see what happens, mild upset could unfold in both fo those games.
Miami has a tough task tonight vs Drake, will be lucky to get out of the 1st Rd.

If you have YouTube tv they have a multi box view and it absolutely rules
I have YouTube TV..how and where are you seeing this?
I can't find it either
I don't see anything on my YouTube TV...
And today I have it available!
Where did you find it?
On the Home page...up top where you can choose Library...Home...Live. Highlight "Home" and It says "You've got early access to multiview streams"

Tom Izzo is kind of a dooshbag at this point

Maybe he could pound his chest like a gorilla, everytime they flash to him he's in the Refs ear, it's kinda sad more than offensive
Then we see him snap a whiteboard on the sidelines, such a thrust of testosterone is there any doubt a man his age is getting the injections?
I've seen enough, loved his original story tied into the VP, didn't they share a dorm room?
All good, such a dinosaur coach, time to move him on before he does a Bobby Knight on someone, save him from himself, please MSU

Maybe he could pound his chest like a gorilla, everytime they flash to him he's in the Refs ear, it's kinda sad more than offensive
Then we see him snap a whiteboard on the sidelines, such a thrust of testosterone is there any doubt a man his age is getting the injections?
I've seen enough, loved his original story tied into the VP, didn't they share a dorm room?
All good, such a dinosaur coach, time to move him on before he does a Bobby Knight on someone, save him from himself, please MSU
Awesome drunk post gb (y)
:lmao:

It never ceases to amaze me how some of these coaches are just idiots. Kennesaw State has that game under control, and Xavier starts to make that run in the second half.

Does the Kennesaw coach call a time out to settle things down to stop the momentum and regroup? Nope.

So the run continues. And continues. And all of a sudden they are down 3 or 4.

WHAT ARE YOU SAVING THE TIME OUTS FOR? Jeez man, help your team out.

Drives me nuts. Happens every year in thus tournament and these coaches never learn.

I’ve seen Bill Self use 2 time outs before the first media time out before when he senses a big run starting. These coaches have to learn the power of momentum come tournament time.

Kennesaw State got robbed

I don’t really share this take but KSU losing hurts. Doubt many of you know the history of KSU but when I was a kid it was just Kennesaw Community College. The story of how they’ve grown to the second largest university in the state and playing D1 sports is remarkable.

My personal connection to KSU. Both my parents worked there many years ago. I went to basketball camp there several times as a kid. My wife attended and was a children’s education major there. I know several folks who work there. And most importantly my oldest daughter is currently a nursing student there. Losing sucks but you can’t imagine how excited and proud I was that they were even there. Making a good showing was just gravy.

GO OWLS!!!!!

Awesome drunk post gb (y)
:lmao:
Canes don't tip off until 7:30...I've already had a few but here's the fridge inventory right now...

4-5 more can of Guiness, it's St Patty's Day, Mrs made corned beef sandwiches a little while ago with the good mustard and some homemade relish with fresh pickles, WOW!
Narangassett an entire 6-pack Tallboys
Hialeah Light, local brew from the 305
And dad's liquor chest loaded with goodies

We might have another outburst
I don't give the Canes a great shot tonight, haven't been a lot of upsets, 5-seed going down, nobody loses much sleep
Hope they showcase their best tonight

He’s been acting like this for 20+ years

Right?!
Didn't he put his hands on a player a couple/few years back?
He obviously knows or thinks he can get away with almost anything at this point.

I hate to be this way but it wouldn't shock me if he had a Mickey-Rocky III moment on the court.
He doesn't look like the pillar of health either, he's not turning back the clock.

Yes he has. Him and K were always getting away with working the officials extremely hard. I like the coaches that stay chill and prepare their players. Of course officiating has been ridiculous for just as long so hard to call which I dislike more. Bad officiating or taunting/intimidating refs.

Users who are viewing this thread