What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NCAA Week 8 (1 Viewer)

Glad I avoided the early this week. I did not like my LUs so faded it completely. Good thing, wow. I would have had a goose egg.

Yeah gonna just do one late slate gpp. Hope nfl is good to me. I need to put a string of positive weeks together before my play money is gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had Falk in 1/Mayfield in 5. best score as we speak for me is 120. I was eyeing Hodges at TE, but couldnt pull the trigger.

Last edited by a moderator:
My weekend win % in college is 27%. I win just enough times to give me hope I can turn it around. Is there a 1-800 number to call if a loved one has a dfs addiction problem?

Perine was super frustrating today. The only way to predict that was to completely ignore the entire season and project entirely based on what he did last year. Guy was even getting second string snaps to Mixon until today. Im even more curious what happened to Ateman, he'd been seeing high volume all year, then when he plays the weakest secondary he'll face all year just vanishes.

Nixon, me too

He goose egged my lineup.

College tip for me now

Always pay best QB and just get the playmakers no matter what.

Killed the Thur-Fri slate with our top 3 IVC plays getting 110 points alone.

Saturday early slate was rough all around with Mayfield, Russell, Ward Jr, Barkley (due to 2 fumbles) all struggling. Had some Falk that saved my day.

Saturday Late Slate killed it as had McNichols and Barrett in every lineup. Had some Seth Collins in a GPP, and he was incredibly disappointing, we had in his late slate writeup that he was a GPP only due to him not being a great qb but having decent running upside.

Overall two out of three was a decent weekend, we'll continue to try to get better.

Users who are viewing this thread