What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need an XBox for Christmas - which one? No idea what I'm doing ... (1 Viewer)

Buying a XBox for my son - mid 20s. Which one do I get? I want him to be able to play older games (still use discs). I have no idea what to get. Anyone?

If you want the best/newest one you want the Xbox series X. I have no idea on their availability. GL!
This is the newest version with a disc/blu ray player and backwards compatability. Usually very hard to find but from what I hear not impossible (and appears to be in stock currently from a few retailers). They are in the $500+ range for just the console though, sometimes more for bundles which may be the only way to get one.

Looks like Walmart has it in stock currently - Walmart - XBox X
Microsoft/XBox has it in stock as well - Microsoft - XBox Series X
Amazon has it as "Invite Only" to limit resellers getting them - Amazon - Xbox Series X

If you want the best/newest one you want the Xbox series X. I have no idea on their availability. GL!
This is the newest version with a disc/blu ray player and backwards compatability. Usually very hard to find but from what I hear not impossible (and appears to be in stock currently from a few retailers). They are in the $500+ range for just the console though, sometimes more for bundles which may be the only way to get one.

Looks like Walmart has it in stock currently - Walmart - XBox X
Microsoft/XBox has it in stock as well - Microsoft - XBox Series X
Amazon has it as "Invite Only" to limit resellers getting them - Amazon - Xbox Series X

Thanks - got the X!

in stock at Walmart!

Users who are viewing this thread