What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need help in the Sarasota FL area (1 Viewer)

The Dude

Footballguy
Staying in Sarasota during a soccer tournament the weekend of December 3.  17 boys 14 years of age. 

Looking for ideas for a good beach for Friday that would have food accessible by walking (food trucks would be great)

A restaurant preferably outside that could seat 30 for dinner/lunch on Friday/Saturday (that may be wishful thinking - and we may have to break the group into smaller groups)

Thanks.

It's season now with lots of snowbirds so if you're rolling up to a restaurant on a Friday/Saturday with 30 people...you're best off making a reservation now. 

Lots of nice beaches around Sarasota. I like Lido Key but based on the need for restaurants (and probably need for parking) nearby, I would suggest Siesta Key.

If you’re going to the beach, go early. If the Gulf is like the Atlantic side, weekends are busy at beaches.

So I guess this is the choices we are down to:

Siesta Key 

St Armand's Circle for smaller group lunches and walk to Lido Beach

This Friday starting around 1 PM - Probably 17 adults and another 17 parents

Any thoughts?  Other suggestions?  A place to eat outside for a large group would be nice.

Users who are viewing this thread