What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need help naming beer :halloween: (1 Viewer)

moleculo

Footballguy
Ok, I am hosting a Halloween party tonight. I made two beers for tonight's event. I'm pretty good at making beer and even better at drinking them, but I am terrible at naming them. I know y'all are much more creative than I am so...here we are.

I want something Halloween-related, obviously. The two beers are:

* oatmeal stout. It's thick, dark, and roasty. Lots of chocolate & coffee notes.

* pale ale featuring galaxy hops & Kviek yeast.

Thanks!

Ok, I am hosting a Halloween party tonight. I made two beers for tonight's event. I'm pretty good at making beer and even better at drinking them, but I am terrible at naming them. I know y'all are much more creative than I am so...here we are.

* oatmeal stout. It's thick, dark, and roasty. Lots of chocolate & coffee notes. - All Hallows Stout

* pale ale featuring galaxy hops & Kviek yeast. - Galactic Ghost or Ghostly Pale

Thanks!

Too bad you weren't distilling liquor. Every time you poured one it could trigger the song "The Monster Mash"

The Monster Mash
It was a graveyard smash

* oatmeal stout. It's thick, dark, and roasty. Lots of chocolate & coffee notes.

Thanks!
Space Kvieking for the pale ale

I liked Get Stout the most until I saw Wilford Grimly. I was even running through Brimley-related ideas and I can't top that.

Thanks!
1) Rigor-Otis
2) Space Ghost

Users who are viewing this thread