What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need Help - Naming Our Larger Footballguys Community (1 Viewer)

Perhaps wrongly, but it sounds like you define footballguys as you and the staff, which makes sense, but those of us in the peanut gallery ALSO consider ourselves footballguys. There's definitley a disconnect in the dialogue flowing back and forth.

Thanks for letting me know that as I'm absolutely communicating poorly if what you're hearing is I think of Footballguys as just our Staff.

What I'm working on here, and the reason for me asking, is I want to create clear identity for Footballguys customers/readers/subscribers/members/listeners/forum members.

The fact there's a disconnect (and thank you for letting me know) shows me I haven't done this well and it's something I'd like to do better with.

I don't think there's a disconnect. We're all already footballguys, part of your cult. The subscribers that don't post on the forums are also footballguys, but they are second tier.

Perhaps wrongly, but it sounds like you define footballguys as you and the staff, which makes sense, but those of us in the peanut gallery ALSO consider ourselves footballguys. There's definitley a disconnect in the dialogue flowing back and forth.

Thanks for letting me know that as I'm absolutely communicating poorly if what you're hearing is I think of Footballguys as just our Staff.

What I'm working on here, and the reason for me asking, is I want to create clear identity for Footballguys customers/readers/subscribers/members/listeners/forum members.

The fact there's a disconnect (and thank you for letting me know) shows me I haven't done this well and it's something I'd like to do better with.

I don't think there's a disconnect. We're all already footballguys, part of your cult. The subscribers that don't post on the forums are also footballguys, but they are second tier.
:lmao:

Us Pearl Jam fans already claim the use of the Strangest Tribe. Maybe FBGs could use the Stranger Tribe. All the different levels of things you can subscribe to would be the Stranger Things.

This idea goes to eleven.

Users who are viewing this thread