What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need to grab a LB,DL, DB off waivers (1 Viewer)

detfan782004

Footballguy
RosterDL- Rice, Abraham, PollackLB- Vilma, Witherspoon, DJ WilliamsDB- R. Williams, M. WilliamsScoring- Tackle=1, Assist=.5, Sack=3, Int=4, FF=1, FR=1, TD=6I will list top 5 available and where they rank in waiver wire.LB- DJ Williams just hasnt done much and I cant take another half point from him if Witherspoon is out.#13 Quarles-TB#16 Morrison-Oak#27 D. Williams-Atl#28 Gold-Den#33 Mitchell-KCDL- Pollack is not getting the playing time I thought he would#1 Vanden Bosch-Ten#7 Seymour-NE#13 Allen-KC#17 Fisher-Sea#18 Carter-MiaDB- I traded away M. Lewis so need to add depth#4 CB- I. Taylor- Pit#5 S- Schulters-Mia#6 CB- Gamble- Car#10 S- Rhodes- Jets#10 CB- D. Hall- AtlJust need to grab one at each spot....any opinions would be awesome.

Quarles, Allen and Rhodes.Though I can not argue against Morrison or VandenBosch.Allen is a good looking young player with tons of upside and if your scoring rewards tackles and doesn't overreward sacks he is a great play.I am desperately trying to make room on my roster for Rhodes, but we have limitted waiver moves. I was hoping Sharper would get listed as OUT or DOUBTFUL so I could snag Rhodes with an IR pickup.

Users who are viewing this thread