What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need to trim my IDP Keepers (1 Viewer)

detfan782004

Footballguy
We keep one at every position and redraft for the restDL- Little (38 Tackles, 8 Assist, 7 Sacks)DL- Abraham (35 Tackles, 14 Assist, 9.5 Sacks)DL- Mathis (32 Tackles, 4 Assist, 10.5 Sacks)DL- Umenyiora (40 Tackles, 18 Assists, 7 Sacks)I know Abraham is the best keeper out of this bunch but with a holdout on the horizon I dont know if it is the best pick.LB- VilmaLB- PetersonLB- WitherspoonI am keeping Vilma here unless someone can justify not to.DB- S. TaylorDB- B. ScottDB- DawkinsDB- BoulwareOk this group is the toughest to decide on. Taylor has a lot of potential and a lot of problems. B. Scott always gets his tackles. Boulware came on like crazy at the end once he was starter thus I am leaning towards him.ScoringTackles=1Assist=.5Sack=2INt=4FR=4TD=6New scoring going to a vote(We currently do not award points for these but about to)Pass Deflection=?(most likely 1)Force Fumbles=?(most likely 2)Any opinions would be greatly appreciated and add your link to reply so I can answer your post too.

Your league doesn't really value sacks too highly, so it seems to me all your "sack" lineman are undervalued. Still, I'd probably keep Abraham.Vilma.Too bad you have to give up your DBs--great group! Based on age, Dawkins is gone. I'm not a huge Boulware fan, so to me its Taylor vs Scott. Baased on my believe you can easily find a db who will give you solid scoring on waivers, but you cna't find a star...I keep Taylor.Or better yet how bout packaging a bunch of your guys you don't plan on keeping to improve at another position? :banned:

Your league doesn't really value sacks too highly, so it seems to me all your "sack" lineman are undervalued. Still, I'd probably keep Abraham.

Vilma.

Too bad you have to give up your DBs--great group! Based on age, Dawkins is gone. I'm not a huge Boulware fan, so to me its Taylor vs Scott. Baased on my believe you can easily find a db who will give you solid scoring on waivers, but you cna't find a star...I keep Taylor.

Or better yet how bout packaging a bunch of your guys you don't plan on keeping to improve at another position? :banned:
Thanks for you opinion greatly appreciated

I think you should definitely be able to deal one of the DB's. I would probably keep Boulware over Taylor, but Vilma is certainly the right choice. DL is tough - I might try and deal Abraham if you can to a team for an upgraded keeper elsewhere and let someone else worry about the dinged weeks and the possible holdout.

Abraham- just for his upside. when he plays he is a top tier guy. VilmaBoulware- nice young stud on a horrible D. should rack up some nice tackle totals as well.

Users who are viewing this thread