What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New Awesome Free Sports' App... (2 Viewers)

Being that Ive bought into this, I'm a little curious as to any tangible evidence you have.  Everything I've read and everything being reported is saying this App is coming and gonna be huge.  
Hey man I hope you make boat loads. But usually with these kind of things the "product" doesn't matter. In this case not releasing the app actually creates more buzz. Once it's released "which it won't be" it can fail. Right now it's the greatest thing ever. 

Hey man I hope you make boat loads. But usually with these kind of things the "product" doesn't matter. In this case not releasing the app actually creates more buzz. Once it's released "which it won't be" it can fail. Right now it's the greatest thing ever. 

I see so just speculation based on other things like this failing.  That's at least a relief, I thought you had some inside info I hadn't heard.  Thx for the well wishes though.  I hope it does okay too.  I don't have much on the line so wouldn't lose much.  Was worth the gamble.  

I will just send you my banking info, that will cut out the middle man.
Just not understanding the negativity.  What's the deal, man?  Why the hating?  It's this simple - I came across an app, it's exciting for the creators of it and people vested, we share the ability to register for said app, if you want to be a part accept and sign up, if not, delete invite and decline being a part.  No one is asking for your banking info.  If you don't like the idea and think the creators of the app are running a scam, I respect that but no need to rain on my parade.  This app and opportunity are no different than what those who created Clash of Clans, Clash Royale and Candy Crush did.  People share those all the time, create threads about them and then users go ahead and buy gems and such as part of the game.  Happens... it's the world of apps.  

Last edited by a moderator:
I was going to send my money to some dude in Nigeria but this seems a pretty cool Plan B.
Just wow, I really don't understand the hating.  You guys do understand you hold all the cards when deciding what to do with your money, right?  Was really hoping to get some solid support here, even if people didn't sign up, etc.  But to read all the hate spewing and negativity is just disappointing to say the least.  Nobody is trying to pull a fast one here.  I had to make the same decision to buy into this when I was approached just like any of you.  I didn't tell the guy sharing it with me that I might as well give him my bank info or that I was gonna give a Nigerian dude my money instead.  You guys can just decline, not say anything if you're not interested, get an invite and decline.  Unreal. 

Last edited by a moderator:
i always thought a cool way to build an app would be to 1 get a job at an app factory and then 2 carry out a piece a day for an app in your lunch pail and then after a year or so you would have a paycheck and you could assemble your own app man johnny cash was way ahead of his time on this one bromigos take that to the shes a fifty five fifty six fifty seven appamobile bank brochachos 

Not sure why you guys are giving the guy a hard time, you don't have to become an affiliate and risk $30.  Just pre-register as a player and try the app out. If you like it share it with your friends. I think we can all say, we blow $30 a week on other meaningless stuff in our lives. So whats $30 to him if he chooses to blow it on this?? Everyone probably said the same thing about Fantasy Football when it started. I know people were skeptical about High Stakes, playing $1000's to go to Vegas and draft a team with a chance to win $200,000. Now look where were at.

Not sure why you guys are giving the guy a hard time, you don't have to become an affiliate and risk $30.  Just pre-register as a player and try the app out. If you like it share it with your friends. I think we can all say, we blow $30 a week on other meaningless stuff in our lives. So whats $30 to him if he chooses to blow it on this?? Everyone probably said the same thing about Fantasy Football when it started. I know people were skeptical about High Stakes, playing $1000's to go to Vegas and draft a team with a chance to win $200,000. Now look where were at.
Michael Zangrilli alias?

everybody said fantasy football looked like a pyramid scheme?

It doesnt make the whole thing seem even shadier when a guy with 100 posts in 13 years comes in and continues the sell. 

It doesnt make the whole thing seem even shadier when a guy with 100 posts in 13 years comes in and continues the sell. 
True, cause normally I don't get on this Forum and post. Can't argue that point but I can say I'm not a ghost! But I will be honest with you guys, I don't know Chappy, never talked to him, never even associated with him. I actually got on this forum to present the app just as he did but researched and found that someone else had already posted about the app. I too was skeptical and I researched it, I googled it and everything I read about it, led me to believe it was worth the risk and the reward was a possibility. I'm not asking people to come on as affiliates because I've found most people are skeptical and it is truly just not a good idea to post on a forum and ask a perfect stranger to become an affiliate. 

True, cause normally I don't get on this Forum and post. Can't argue that point but I can say I'm not a ghost! But I will be honest with you guys, I don't know Chappy, never talked to him, never even associated with him. I actually got on this forum to present the app just as he did but researched and found that someone else had already posted about the app. I too was skeptical and I researched it, I googled it and everything I read about it, led me to believe it was worth the risk and the reward was a possibility. I'm not asking people to come on as affiliates because I've found most people are skeptical and it is truly just not a good idea to post on a forum and ask a perfect stranger to become an affiliate. 
link?

VA703 said:
I pmd you my banking info is that how this works?
No, you don't, you simply send some basic information to an affiliate and they send you a preregistration code, which includes a link to where you go and sign up to preregister for the app. No cost, now if you want to become an affiliate, yes, you have to set up your affiliate account and some bank card information is asked for. No money is deducted from your accounts until the app launches if you sign up for an affiliate.

No, you don't, you simply send some basic information to an affiliate and they send you a preregistration code, which includes a link to where you go and sign up to preregister for the app. No cost, now if you want to become an affiliate, yes, you have to set up your affiliate account and some bank card information is asked for. No money is deducted from your accounts until the app launches if you sign up for an affiliate.
okay so I shouldn't have pmd that guy my banking info? I just submitted my banking info to join the affiliate program. very excite!

i just signed up for an app it was an app for employment at a local burger joint i will let you know how it goes and if they hire me can i pay for this app with whoppers thanks and let me know take that to the bank brohans 

JerseyToughGuys said:
everybody said fantasy football looked like a pyramid scheme?
No, but people were very skeptical about paying $1000's of dollars to a start up idea, fly to Vegas and draft, hope you get paid at the end. I for one did, as I competed in the first ever WCOFF event. Loved it and played 5 more years, winning my league 3 years in a row. Loved it, but lets be honest, fantasy football is a lot different now than it was 6-8 years ago. Everyone has the same information, everyone subscribes to the same information services. It's more of gamble now, where before, you could out work and out prepare your opponents and be somewhat successful. I stopped doing high Stakes a long time ago just for that reason. Risk/Reward isn't as good anymore. 

i just signed up for an app it was an app for employment at a local burger joint i will let you know how it goes and if they hire me can i pay for this app with whoppers thanks and let me know take that to the bank brohans 
Would you mind telling them I sent you? If you do that, I get free shakes fries and will give you a small fry anytime you need one. 

I haven't asked for you to sign up so how am I vying for your business??????
I thought you did. My bad.

Probably going to sign up via VA703. Feels like I know him a little better. I encourage others to do the same.

Thanks for getting this off the ground at FBGs Chappy!

okay so I shouldn't have pmd that guy my banking info? I just submitted my banking info to join the affiliate program. very excite!
Well I hope you didn't pmd anyone personally your banking information but if you in fact, signed up to become and affiliate, then you gave United games your info!

one time when i really had to go i got to the bathroom just in time before i made app in my pants phew is all i could say to that one bromigos take that to the bank

Users who are viewing this thread