What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New Awesome Free Sports' App... (1 Viewer)

RUSF18 said:
And adds an avatar right after this post. 
The $9.99 fee is a monthly fee that is paid for doing the accounting for your Affiliation account. This includes your player record keeping, your tax preparation and income disbursement expenses. The way I look at it is, I'm going to try it for a couple months, if it doesn't pan out I'll get out and be out $40 or $50. To me that's worth the risk, for all maybe not but do know you can opt out at anytime. If your were to sign up as an affiliate and change your mind, you can switch to just being a player.

The $9.99 fee is a monthly fee that is paid for doing the accounting for your Affiliation account. This includes your player record keeping, your tax preparation and income disbursement expenses. The way I look at it is, I'm going to try it for a couple months, if it doesn't pan out I'll get out and be out $40 or $50. To me that's worth the risk, for all maybe not but do know you can opt out at anytime. If your were to sign up as an affiliate and change your mind, you can switch to just being a player.
so this is like the juice i have to pay my guy right i am just trying to put this in terms that make sense to me take that to the bank bromigos 

so this is like the juice i have to pay my guy right i am just trying to put this in terms that make sense to me take that to the bank bromigos 
No, the $9.99 is not paid to the Affiliate that signs you up. Its paid to manage your account and everything that goes with that. If the affiliate aspect isn't for you then the question I think you should ask yourself is, does the app look fun and would you play it? If so then just sign up as a player, no harm. 

No, the $9.99 is not paid to the Affiliate that signs you up. Its paid to manage your account and everything that goes with that. If the affiliate aspect isn't for you then the question I think you should ask yourself is, does the app look fun and would you play it? If so then just sign up as a player, no harm. 
why does it cost 120 a year to manage my account?

Banks charge less than that.

I watched the video and have no idea if the app is fun or not because it didn't explain anything.

How do you play?

For a lot of you, your uneducated when it comes to how big apps are becoming. No harm in that, but don't beat the messenger up when he offers you opportunity. Educate yourself, make your own judgments. The people that started Fan Duel, Candy Crush, Boom Beach, Ingress and Pokemon Go did.

Folks, the App world is the fastest growing market out there....

In 2015, 100 Billion Apps were downloaded making $45 Billion in revenue.

In 2017 the projected growth is expected to be 268 Billion Downloads, generating over $200 Billion.

That right there speaks for itself! I didn't make the numbers up.

I watched the video and have no idea if the app is fun or not because it didn't explain anything.

How do you play?
I said the same thing and Chappy told me " there is plenty of info explaining what the app does".

Perhaps you and I aren't smart enough to be affiliates? 

Not sure why you guys are giving the pfireman a hard time, you don't have to become an affiliate and risk $30.  Just pre-register as a player and try the app out. If you like it share it with your friends. I think we can all say, we blow $30 a week on other meaningless stuff in our lives. So whats $30 to him if he chooses to blow it on this?? Everyone probably said the same thing about Fantasy Football when it started. I know people were skeptical about High Stakes, playing $1000's to go to Vegas and draft a team with a chance to win $200,000. Now look where were at.

For a lot of you, your uneducated when it comes to how big apps are becoming. No harm in that, but don't beat the messenger up when he offers you opportunity. Educate yourself, make your own judgments. The people that started Fan Duel, Candy Crush, Boom Beach, Ingress and Pokemon Go did.

In 2017 the projected growth is expected to be 268 Billion Downloads, generating over $200 Billion.

Again, we just aint smart enough. 

wait, it's this awesome and you aren't an affiliate yet?

Train seems to be leaving the station and here you are sitting on a shortbus?

What are you waiting for man!

I thought you did. My bad.

Probably going to sign up via VA703. Feels like I know him a little better. I encourage others to do the same.

Thanks for getting this off the ground at FBGs Chappy!
I hope you do, I just merely wanted to clarify some things because it didn't appear Chappy knew a lot about the app and how things work. He appears to have recently signed up and hasn't gotten himself knowledgeable about everything fully yet.   

I hope you do, I just merely wanted to clarify some things because it didn't appear Chappy knew a lot about the app and how things work. He appears to have recently signed up and hasn't gotten himself knowledgeable about everything fully yet.   
If the app is as good as your timing, we are going to make boatloads!!!

When you guys discover this may not be for you, hit me up because Ive made so much money flipping houses that I want to share my secrets with you. 

You are so full of crap!  I know people who work in Silicon Valley and to say this is absolutely how "big apps" are "becoming", which I presume to mean created.  Typically at least a working concept/prototype version of the App is developed and demonstrated to investors, usually VC companies who special is tech investments.   After 3 pages, we still have no idea what the app is or does, and the promotional video had no details of the actual app, though I couldn't make it through the whole thing and start skipping forward. 

You are so full of crap!  I know people who work in Silicon Valley and to say this is absolutely how "big apps" are "becoming", which I presume to mean created.  Typically at least a working concept/prototype version of the App is developed and demonstrated to investors, usually VC companies who special is tech investments.   After 3 pages, we still have no idea what the app is or does, and the promotional video had no details of the actual app, though I couldn't make it through the whole thing and start skipping forward. 
you watch games and answers questions! It is fun!

Except none of those apps are pyramid schemes as far as I can tell

So I decided to investigate what this company was all about…

Chances are maybe you were approached by someone on social media or in person and now you have landed on this blog to make sure this company is actually legit right?

I am glad you are actually doing your research because so many people blindly jump into opportunities on pure hype and that can be a bad thing.

I might not be into this app but am interested in getting into Essential Oils.
The first thing out of people's mouths when I mention this business to them is they couldn't do this business because they "aren't sales-y". Anyone that knows me well, knows that I am not a "sales-y" person, and honestly, I might be offended if anyone referred to me that way. I am however, a passionate, opinionated person who likes to talk to people (ok, only sometimes, lol). This business might be a little weird for people to understand because we use social media to build our client base, or because we are "selling" to friends and family, and thats new to us. Yes I do have friends and family members who are customers, but it's not because I'm a gross person, its because THESE PRODUCTS ARE AMAZING................................

Are you ready to join me on my DoTerra adventure?!

all right so i just apped 30 smackaroons to my phone when can i affiliate and take it to a bank brohans 

I think I was too hasty in dubbing VA703 the *** OFFICIAL FBGs AFFILIATE ***

we should set up a competition

feats of strength, swimsuit comp, eating, etc.

well i guess i lose because my lady told me the last time that i put on a swimsuit that it violated the geneva convention and to be honest that stung a little take that to the bank brohans 

@pfireman

How do you play the game if I just want to be a player?

tia
ok, so when it comes to the game, every feature hasn't been reveled yet but I can tell you some of the basic's that have been released. The game is designed to reach the other 80% of sports fans that don't play fantasy football. Not that fantasy players aren't going to like the game, they will. The game is designed to change the way we watch sports and interact. I'll use NFL football as my example because everyone on here can relate to that. You will have the option to play by yourself, with a group of friends, form leagues etc. The week leading up to the game, you will receive an email asking you a number of random questions, relating to the game you chose to participate with. The questions will be like, "who will win the game, who will score first, who will rush for the most yards, etc." You will score points by answering questions correctly. The questions you are asked will be based on your skill and knowledge level that you choose to play at. They will be listed as rookie up to Legend or something like that. The higher skill level to play at, will dictate the type of questions you are asked to answer. Also, during the actual game, you will receive random txt's asking you questions about something that is getting ready to take place in the actual game, Example, your favorite team just got possession of the ball. Are they going to score 0, 3, 6,7, or 8 pts on this drive? Or a more advanced question may be, "How many rushing yds will your team have on this drive." These are just examples but you get the jist. 

You will score pts and become ranked,within your City, Your favorite team, State, Country etc. Also when you reach certain point level's you will unlock awards. Team apparel, signed memorabilia, tickets to your teams games etc.   Thats kind of the cliff noted version of the game as it's been reveled thus far. 

wait, it's this awesome and you aren't an affiliate yet?

Train seems to be leaving the station and here you are sitting on a shortbus?

What are you waiting for man!
I am an affiliate, I already said that many posts ago. Just trying to clarify the questions you all have and educate you on the app.

Users who are viewing this thread