What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New England @ Pittsburgh (1 Viewer)

Who will win?

• Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steelers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Not that it matters....but that ball was out....if that was forward progress stopped, what the heck was that Levens run today??

The last 15-1 team was the 1998 Minnesota Vikings.They lost to the Falcons 30-27 at home in the NFC title game.I think these Steelers are now the most overrated 15-1 team ever.
Outside of NE, who's better?J
I'd pick the Eagles to beat the Steelers.

Big Ben will get peytonmanningitis very soon !!Edited to add: Everytime he throws it, it's nearly a pick.:horns:

Last edited by a moderator:
As a Browns fan, I love Bill Cowher. I hope he coaches the Steelers for another 20 years. They'll never win anything.
as a Browns fan, you have your own problems.
I find it amazing that certain teams' fans (cowboys, browns and others) sit around and talk smack about how bad their rival is and how their bubble will eventually burst. I think it never dawns on them that they usually aren't right until late in the playoffs where their own team hasn't been in over a decade. Whatever gets certain fans past week 4 when they know they have no chance of sniffing the playoffs... yet again.

Asante Samuel is freaking everywhere! Really coming into his own.

Should have been pick #10, but dropped by Samuel.As a Browns fan, I love Bill Cowher. I hope he coaches the Steelers for another 20 years. They'll never win anything.
Your a tool.
Hardly. These are my rivals. I enjoy seeing them fail. That is what sports is all about.A tool is a Browns fan that roots for the Steelers.

Is it "over" yet, or am I still too early?
If you stop acting like a little ##### maybe you can talk all the trash you want in another hour.Funny, just 5 minutes ago I said the Steelers should bring in Tommy Maddox. Maybe they really should now.
Okay, it's an hour later. Is it "over" yet, or do you want me to wait another hour, B####?

Should have been pick #10, but dropped by Samuel.As a Browns fan, I love Bill Cowher.  I hope he coaches the Steelers for another 20 years.  They'll never win anything.
Your a tool.
Hardly. These are my rivals. I enjoy seeing them fail. That's is what sports is all about.A tool is a Browns fan that roots for the Steelers.
Funny cause I enjoy seeing you fail every year. You still haven't told me what the Browns have done over the course of the past 50 years or so.

Should have been pick #10, but dropped by Samuel.As a Browns fan, I love Bill Cowher. I hope he coaches the Steelers for another 20 years. They'll never win anything.
Your a tool.
Hardly. These are my rivals. I enjoy seeing them fail. That's is what sports is all about.A tool is a Browns fan that roots for the Steelers.
Your constant bashing of the Steelers is lame dude. I understand a post about how they got their ### kicked or something but to constantly try to downgrade them when they have had a great year is pretty idiotic.

C'mon Stillers - pull sum'm out and turn this thing into a donnybrook!

The Steelers have come back from being down before, and they've definitely softened this defense compared with the first half. Two possessions, two TDs in the second half. Let's see how the Pats respond. This game's not over yet.

The last 15-1 team was the 1998 Minnesota Vikings.They lost to the Falcons 30-27 at home in the NFC title game.I think these Steelers are now the most overrated 15-1 team ever.
Outside of NE, who's better?J
I'd pick the Eagles to beat the Steelers.
I'd pick the Jets to beat PIT
That's true.They may be 15-1, but they just aren't the same team that took down the Pats and Eagles in back to back weeks.

Arrested Development is good. Not that I've given up on this game or anything.
This sucks!!! Now the wife is asking why we can't watch Deperate Housewives since it's "all but over" (her words)THanks alot....more Sunday Night Drama that I have to sit through because the Steelers SUCK!

Is it "over" yet, or am I still too early?
If you stop acting like a little ##### maybe you can talk all the trash you want in another hour.Funny, just 5 minutes ago I said the Steelers should bring in Tommy Maddox. Maybe they really should now.
Okay, it's an hour later. Is it "over" yet, or do you want me to wait another hour, B####?
Steelers just scored again in the 3rd so no, go lift up your skirt somewhere else.

Was that Peyton Manning out there, buying time and making a tough, clutch throw against the Patriots to keep his team in the game? :rotflmao:

The Steelers have come back from being down before, and they've definitely softened this defense compared with the first half. Two possessions, two TDs in the second half. Let's see how the Pats respond. This game's not over yet.
Whatever it is you need to tell yourself..........I DO admre you for not writing them off.....some of your fellow "fans" on this board could learn a thing or two from you.

Your a tool.
Your constant bashing of the Steelers is lame dude. I understand a post about how they got their ### kicked or something but to constantly try to downgrade them when they have had a great year is pretty idiotic.
My standards are just different than yours.If the Browns went 15-1 and got blasted in the AFC title game, it wouldn't be a great year to me. I could care less about past regular season W/L records. You are 0-0.Like I say, I hate Belichick too but he's the greatest coach possibly ever. I bash the Steelers from a factual standpoint.

Daggone it. Kinda tough to make it interesting when you give up 40 yd passes, fellers.

Should have been pick #10, but dropped by Samuel.As a Browns fan, I love Bill Cowher.  I hope he coaches the Steelers for another 20 years.  They'll never win anything.
Your a tool.
My standards are just different than yours.If the Browns went 15-1 and got blasted in the AFC title game, it wouldn't be a great year to me. I could care less about past regular season W/L records. You are 0-0.Like I say, I hate Belichick too but he's the greatest coach possibly ever. I bash the Steelers from a factual standpoint.
LOL like the fact that the Browns have won NOTHING!!!!!!

if that's a catch, then Bert Emanual caught the ball against the Rams in the '99 title game.still can't let that go. :ph34r: :angry:

This sounds like you give the Steelers NO CHANCE of coming closer than 14 points for the rest of the game....either that or you had a brain fart while typing your response.....
Well let's see. Considering at the time of that run the Pats already had: a 14 point lead with 7 minutes left in the 3rd. 1st and 10 at the Steelers 25. 2 INTs and a fumble recovery to the defenses credit. Good kick coverage on not so great kicks.... All with Dillon having contributed next to nothing, I think it is, again, safe to say that Dillon was not the difference maker everyone made him out to be after the regular season loss. Icing on the cake, yes, difference maker belongs to Deion Branch and the defense.
I agree, and agreed before this game. The Pats had a lot of injuries during that game, and got a lot of those guys back going into this game.

I believe thats a catch.Edit to Add: But damned glad it aint! :football:

Last edited:
if that's a catch, then Bert Emanual caught the ball against the Rams in the '99 title game.still can't let that go. :ph34r: :angry:
We'll see if the league gives one more here to the Pats. Raiders fans if they win this one I feel your pain.

how could he have control in 0.008 seconds anyways.GREAT call (from a Browns fan no less)Watch for a big defensive play now.

I'd rather they have ruled it incomplete. That just breathed some life into the stadium.
I agree. Its been awhile since I watched a game that deserves to be on an NFL Films Special - I'm hoping for a claw-back in, heroic rookie performance, go to OT Championship!!!!

Correct call on the catch. Incomplete.Now a nice return and they go off tackle for a big gain.Steelers are in business here.

Users who are viewing this thread