What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New League Idea (1 Viewer)

jmo87usc

Footballguy
Looking to relieve some boredom/frustration with my current league formats and try something a little different. I want to start a league where every team has access to every player, but can only use them once per season. The lineup requirements would be only 1 QB, 1RB, 1WR and 1TE each week. I'm thinking of keeping it simple with a total points tally through 16 weeks. Winner take all, or maybe a small compensation for second place. Hoping to get 12-20 teams involved from guys in other leagues I'm in.

I'm not sure how many people I can get from my other leagues on board, and I was hoping to keep the buy in somewhat low the first year(25-50) while we work out any kinks. I can set it up on MFL this way but $89 might eat into the winnings a bit too much.

So my two questions are:

1. Does anyone know of a site where you can run something like this any cheaper than $89, or even free?

2. Do any of you play in a league like this and have any advice for rules/setup?

I did a small search for this, but didn't see anything regarding this format. Please point me in the right direction if you know of a thread already dedicated to this.

Thanks in advance

Users who are viewing this thread