What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New neighbors moving in (1 Viewer)

Galileo

Footballguy
Should I stumble over as a babbling drunkard to introduce myself or should I break the ice by sitting out on my deck with my telescope pointed at their bedroom window?  Hmmm....

IMAX 3D said:
Can size on the lady?
Haven't seen her yet...have only seen the guy from across the yard.  Relatively young and athletic, so there is high hopes for a hot wife.  Last neighbor was pretty hot...was sad to see her go.

avoiding injuries said:
Or bring over a nice bottle of wine and welcome them to the neighborhood 
meh...that's boring (but will probably be closer to the truth of what happens.

Not sure if you have ever seen Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf, but your wife and you need to invite the couple over for drinks and then unleash hell. Drinks, guns, screaming, crying, accusations of cheating, the full works. 

Unzip fly, walk over and introduce yourself.   Wait for the magic to happen.

Oh, and give them a pineapple.

Last edited by a moderator:
So glad I have normal neighbors.
I like all my neighbors...pretty normal suburbia around me.

I still haven't met the new ones.  I don't think they are actually living there yet.  Seems like they are just slowly moving some of their belongings in.

I like all my neighbors...pretty normal suburbia around me.

I still haven't met the new ones.  I don't think they are actually living there yet.  Seems like they are just slowly moving some of their belongings in.

You blew your chance. When the house was for sale you are supposed to go over during the open house and install cameras in the vents and microphones in all the closets. HTH for next time. 
Then there is still time!

Galileo said:
Should I stumble over as a babbling drunkard to introduce myself or should I break the ice by sitting out on my deck with my telescope pointed at their bedroom window?  Hmmm....
What would Galileo be doing with a telescope?

I believe that is used as a swing signal in retirement communities in Florida. Not sure if it's universal though :oldunsure:  
From Urban Dictionary:

The pineapple represents hospitality and welcoming. A pineapple is placed on a porch or mail box by swingers to signify that a swinger party is going on. A pineapple is turned upside down when a person is in search of a swinger party. Originally it was turned up side down in the individuals shopping cart. But pineapple popularity has made it accepts on clothes and other items. Swingers use this symbol to identify each other in public.

Users who are viewing this thread