What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***New Not Tim League fantasy football league thread*** (1 Viewer)

I was helping her reconcile the difference on the trial balance for one of our client's corporate tax returns. Turns out, she was looking at an older version of the trial balance and everything was fine. I'm actually 1 of 3 accountants on staff (the other two being CPAs) and recently received a bump in pay after a successful 90 days.

I take the CPA exam next May.

:bowtie:
congrats man!  

Yes....but that was when Golladay was Detroit's #3.  Now he likely their wr 1.  

Ok.  Catching up on the last picks....will pick within 10 minutes. 
How the hell was he their #3 last year? He lead the team in targets (119), receptions (70), yards (1,063) and touchdowns (5).

Last edited by a moderator:
Geeez....you guys have picked over WR's....I may regret skipping the WR position, but....

4.16 Evan Engram

5.01 Aaron Rodgers 

AJ Green averaged 9.5 targets per game last year.
Kenny Golladay averaged 7.5 targets per game last year.

AJ Green > Kenny Golladay
Golladay was behind 2 other wrs last year. And AJ Green is going to be getting 0 targets per game for the first month. Hell, Kupp is a better pick

Last edited by a moderator:
How the hell was he their #3 last year? He lead the team in targets (119), receptions (70), yards (1,063) and touchdowns (5).
Golden Tate was their clear #1, but was traded during the season.  Marvin Jones and Galloday were a coin toss for being #2 and #3.  Galloday still has upside as he is going into his third year and still developing. 

Golladay was behind 2 other wrs last year. And AJ Green is going to be getting 0 targets per game for the first month. 
Why do people keep saying this? 

Golladay saw 119 targets last year.  Tate and Jones saw 131 targets combined. That’s not even close to playing behind anybody.

I’m more concerned about the final 12 games than the first 4 games. 

Golden Tate was their clear #1, but was traded during the season.  Marvin Jones and Galloday were a coin toss for being #2 and #3.  Galloday still has upside as he is going into his third year and still developing. 
I’m a big Kenny Golladay fan. That’s not the argument. He’s got talent.

We’re just comparing him to AJ Green who has been a superstar from the get go. 

@kutta is up.  

He has a guy from his 4th pick list - though not sure based on his comments that he wants him.  

Hopefully he will be back soon.  Can anyone call or text him?
Said he was going to lunch for a couple hours.  That was about an hour ago.  We either take his guy for him, or wait an hour.  Not sure what to do, but he hasn't drafted a WR yet and that's what he listed.

Didn't send u one. Your team is still on there as auto renewed. Only team team left that needs to join. 
Flap - sorry, I'm the delinquent joker who hasn't joined.  Can you resend the league invite?  I'm PMing you my e-mail address in a moment.  Thanks.

For everyone else, psychobillies has a list for my next pick. 

What pick are we at?   (This may be helpful information for people drafting to include with future picks, or, if that's not possible, for someone to summarize as we go.  Sorry to be such a diva.) 

Users who are viewing this thread