What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New Orleans at Carolina (1 Viewer)

Should have done that on 2nd down the last time they were down there --- OC's can't help but try to show how smart they are instead of just making the smart call.

Last edited by a moderator:
Offense doing nothing you would think Thomas might get a target at some point with 2 rookie corners. 

Here's another game the "I only like high scoring offense" folks will decry as boring, that I'm actually enjoying.

For all that folks complain about an excess of flags and want to see pinball games, I still love a good defensive slugfest, and this game is delivering.

Here's another game the "I only like high scoring offense" folks will decry as boring, that I'm actually enjoying.

For all that folks complain about an excess of flags and want to see pinball games, I still love a good defensive slugfest, and this game is delivering.
I love defense but feel like this game is more about offensive incompetence than great D. 

I love defense but feel like this game is more about offensive incompetence than great D. 
See, I'm not seeing much in the way of incompetence.  The gameplans may not be the greatest, but I'll attribute some of that to good defensive gameplans that correctly anticipated their opponents.  Most of the bad plays have been set up by good pressure across the line, and solid coverage on some good receivers.

Hightower gets what is blocked, Ingram can bust a huge play due to his speed and power. Two screens we've seen him have big gains, probably should have scored first time but ran into Snead.

Everyone was celebrating, but Keuchley turned around and knew exactly what had happened and was pissed. 

Users who are viewing this thread