What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New Orleans Saints Vs Atlanta Falcons, one of the NFL's great rivalries on Thanksgiving Night Football (1 Viewer)

I have Kamara on my team -so this will be a bit biased - but that flare throw out of the backfield looks unstoppable. Every time they throw that it works for whatever yardage they need.

I have Kamara on my team -so this will be a bit biased - but that flare throw out of the backfield looks unstoppable. Every time they throw that it works for whatever yardage they need.
Same play Ingram’s scored on several times including last week. 

Its a highly effective RZ play for them regardless of who’s in the backfield. 

You made the right call. Ryan 300+ 2 TDs. Bank on it. 
He's a safe call I think. Not likely to light it up tonight but should be solid. 

Figure feel pass a lot in the second half as they'll be behind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice, throw it to last person on the field you should be throwing it to. Nah, kamara & Thomas got us to the 5, let's throw it to an 8th string tight end 

Well Falcons need to respond here and stay within a score cause Drew is doing whatever he wants. Hard to believe Falcons can win a track meet.

Is sports fan just a bot now? Between his delayed NBA breaking news and the repeat posts, I'm starting to wonder.

Here's my question about that Jones fumble. On the run he's hit and launched in midair. While in midair, he takes what looks to be a forearm to the head...

Isn't that a hit on a defenseless receiver???

Here's my question about that Jones fumble. On the run he's hit and launched in midair. While in midair, he takes what looks to be a forearm to the head...

Isn't that a hit on a defenseless receiver???
Players in a defenseless posture are:

A player in the act of or just after throwing a pass (passing posture)

A receiver attempting to catch a pass who has not had time to clearly become a runner. If the player is capable of avoiding or warding off the impending contact of an opponent, he is no longer a defenselessplayer

The intended receiver of a pass in the action during and immediately following an interception or potential interception. If the player is capable of avoiding or warding off the impending contact of an opponent, he is no longer a defenselessplayer.

Note: Violations of this provision will be enforced after the interception, and the intercepting team will maintain possession.

A runner already in the grasp of a tackler and whose forward progress has been stopped

A kickoff or punt returner attempting to field a kick in the air

A player on the ground

A kicker/punter during the kick or during the return (Also see Article 6(h) for additional restrictions against a kicker/punter)

A quarterback at any time after a change of possession (Also see Article 9(f) for additional restrictions against a quarterback after a change of possession)

A player who receives a “blindside” block when the path of the offensive blocker is toward or parallel to his own end line.

A player who is protected from an illegal crackback block (see Article 2)

The offensive player who attempts a snap during a Field Goal attempt or a Try Kick

Players in a defenseless posture are:

A player in the act of or just after throwing a pass (passing posture)

A receiver attempting to catch a pass who has not had time to clearly become a runner. If the player is capable of avoiding or warding off the impending contact of an opponent, he is no longer a defenselessplayer

The intended receiver of a pass in the action during and immediately following an interception or potential interception. If the player is capable of avoiding or warding off the impending contact of an opponent, he is no longer a defenselessplayer.

Note: Violations of this provision will be enforced after the interception, and the intercepting team will maintain possession.

A runner already in the grasp of a tackler and whose forward progress has been stopped

A kickoff or punt returner attempting to field a kick in the air

A player on the ground

A kicker/punter during the kick or during the return (Also see Article 6(h) for additional restrictions against a kicker/punter)

A quarterback at any time after a change of possession (Also see Article 9(f) for additional restrictions against a quarterback after a change of possession)

A player who receives a “blindside” block when the path of the offensive blocker is toward or parallel to his own end line.

A player who is protected from an illegal crackback block (see Article 2)

The offensive player who attempts a snap during a Field Goal attempt or a Try Kick
I ask that because that hit reminded me of the Burfict hit on Antonio Brown. I mean, Jones was doing a Rosencopter at that point.

I will never get the Taysom Hill ####. The wildcat went out of the league like 6 years ago right? Who is Payton trying to fool? And what's more it's the only thing that can stop the Saints offense. It usually wastes a down, sets the team in an unfavorable down and distance and then they punt. It's literally a wasted play.

Why call a timeout.....so that you can try to draw the D offsides.....and then punt?    Odds that works are.....like 5%?  Is that really worth blowing a timeout?

Well I need the Saints to go into run up the score mode because Ingram and Thomas are not at their usual average here. Let's go. I want this game to 45 before it's over.

I think Brees has a clause in his contract that gives him $10K every time he throws a TD to a different player in the same season.  Sheesh!

I was going to lose my mind if they blew another chance to score.  Should be at least 24-16 right now.

That stat is pretty damning. I don't know if it's Ryan or the Falcons coaching but Julio getting only 6 red zone targets all season is a travesty. They got the TD there but Ryan doesn't even look Julio's way.

I think Brees has a clause in his contract that gives him $10K every time he throws a TD to a different player in the same season.  Sheesh!
I think this is the case. He always manages to find another guy I've never heard if for a TD instead of Thomas or Ingram (or Kamara for Kamara owners.)

Users who are viewing this thread