What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New Orleans Saints Vs Atlanta Falcons, one of the NFL's great rivalries on Thanksgiving Night Football (1 Viewer)

A lot of us will be.  Kamara is going to get outscored by Vernon Freakin Davis of all people!

The bigger question is what is Peyton up to?  

Nice, throw it to last person on the field you should be throwing it to. Nah, kamara & Thomas got us to the 5, let's throw it to an 8th string tight end 
So much whining in the shark pool this year. Nobody picked the wrong players this year, it’s all the dumb coaches fault.

So much whining in the shark pool this year. Nobody picked the wrong players this year, it’s all the dumb coaches fault.
Anyone who doesn’t know by now that Brees distributes the ball based on likelihood of scoring instead of favoritism just isn’t paying attention. 

Its not showing in the score, but Matt Ryan is playing pretty well tonight. Probably lost 2 TD's to things 100% the fault of his WR's, while getting almost no protection. 

He's a safe call I think. Not likely to light it up tonight but should be solid. 

Figure feel pass a lot in the second half as they'll be behind.
Toldja it’d be 300+ 2 TDs. 

i could have lived without that pick. And the Ridley fumble at the 1 was a killer. Shoulda been an easy 3 TD night for Ryan.  

Toldja it’d be 300+ 2 TDs. 

i could have lived without that pick. And the Ridley fumble at the 1 was a killer. Shoulda been an easy 3 TD night for Ryan.  
Yep, Ryan could have had 4 TD's and over 400 yards. He got very little help tonight. 

Still, fantasy wise, he outscored Brees in my league.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my. Brees had Ingram wide open in the flat but decided to do THAT? 

:o  
No Saints fans were in here to mention the very obvious pass interference on that play? Not a ticky-tack call ... Keith Kirkwood was tackled. And he was on the brink of coming open when Brees released the ball.

NOTE: See replays of the PI from two angles here.

Last edited by a moderator:
No Saints fans were in here to mention the very obvious pass interference on that play? Not a ticky-tack call ... Keith Kirkwood was tackled. And he was on the brink of coming open when Brees released the ball.

NOTE: See replays of the PI from two angles here.
TBH I saw it too - but that’s one of those things that bugs me in football - Aaron Rodgers is the worst about it.  The QB sees DPI down the field & passes up a quality target to try to draw the flag by throwing to the dude getting mugged.

But sometimes the officials let them play. Sometimes the officials don’t have the right angle to see the DPI. 

In this case the ref’s view was obscured by  having several defenders there. 

So in essence, Brees threw into double coverage to draw a flag with a ball that had zero chance of being caught. 

He could have hit Ingram in stride and it’s an easy 1st down, maybe even a TD. 

Users who are viewing this thread