What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***NFC Championship - Detroit Lions 14-5 at San Francisco 49'ers 13-5*** (-7.5, 52) 6:30 (1 Viewer)

Feels like its gonna need to be St. Brown making a play for the Lions, conversly, we haven't heard much from Bosa, he also seems due for a big play.

As someone who doesn't 100% care who wins, this is a great game.

Feels like its gonna need to be St. Brown making a play for the Lions, conversly, we haven't heard much from Bosa, he also seems due for a big play.

As someone who doesn't 100% care who wins, this is a great game.

Really good game - only thing missing is some shots of Kelce and Swift at dinner. I wonder what she’s eating?

The odd part to me about Campbell’s 4th down strategy is what does the FG kicker think?

No tries all game and then has to get up in the 4th for big kicks? Seems dangerous to only expose him to that situation.
he already had a field goal in the second quarter
Fair. Just generally. Psychologically putting maybe more undue pressure on the role intentionally

If the 49ers do win- Pursy cementing his legacy with that scramble and throw to Juice. Nice play. That kid has moxie
Did you just use the term "cementing his legacy" in regards to ... Brock Purdy?
No, he was talking about Pursy
I won’t speculate what I subconsciously wanted to type
The word itself makes some men uncomfortable. Va- well anyway

Users who are viewing this thread