What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NFL.com errors (1 Viewer)

Lord Lucan

Footballguy
For anybody who started Donald Lee yesterday and/or their opponent started Greg Jennings and the final margin was only one or two points, it's worth noting that nfl.com has given a 7-yard reception to 85 Jennings yesterday (on 3rd and 6 with 3.16 left in the fourth) that was definitely caught by 86 Lee. Is it still the Elias Sports Bureau that analyses games for corrections, and if so is this the kind of thing they can be relied on to spot, and how soon would adjustments typically be made? Obviously it's not a huge yardage difference but in PPR leagues there's a possible 3-point turnaround if Jennings is on one team and Lee on the other.

Unfortunately, Jennings's score won't change in my league if his 8-88 turns into 7-81.

Maybe they'll take away his TD too.

The Jennings owner beat the Lee owner by a half point in my league. I saw that play and noticed that Lee's stats didn't change.

I want to bump this to see if anyone knows how to bring this to Elias' attention so that we can be SURE that it gets adjusted. The general ESB website does not have any contact information. I hate to be "that guy", but the stats, and therefor fantasy points should be recorded accurately. And yes, I lost to a Greg Jennings owner by 1.35 points in a PPR league.

I lost by .9 and I was begging for some kind of scoring change to give me the win. Unfortunately I own Jennings and will lose another 1.2 pts cuz of this.

NFL.com now shows Jennings with 7 catches for 81 instead of 8 for 88 yards. Donald Lee went from 3 for 17 to 4 for 24 yards.

Now will your league website change it is another story.

MFL usually updates the Elias statistical changes Thursday mornings. Although it up to the commish on default to correct them.

Last edited by a moderator:
MFL just released the official stat changes. Your Commissioner has to click on For Commissioners->Statistic Changes->Apply Stat Changes.

The following stat changes were made by the Elias Sports Bureau, and are now available to be applied to your league on MyFantasyLeague.com:

Houston Texans at Buffalo Bills

* Matt Schaub: from 7 Rushes for 7 Yards to 8 Rushes for 3 Yards.

* Texans: from 40 Rushes for 186 Yards to 41 Rushes for 182 Yards.

* Matt Schaub: from 2 Sacks Against for 15 Yards to 1 Sack Against for 11 Yards.

* Bills Defense: from 2 Sacks for 15 Yards to 1 Sack for 11 Yards.

* Terrell Owens: from 0 to 1 Fumbles.

* Bernard Pollard: from 0 to 1 Forced Fumbles.

* Chris Kelsay: from 0.5 Sack for 2 Yards to 0 Sacks.

* Marcus Stroud: from 0.5 Sacks for 2 Yards to 0 Sacks.

Cleveland Browns at Chicago Bears

* Robaire Smith: from 1 to 2 Assists.

* Robaire Smith: from 0 Sacks to 0.5 Sacks for 1.5 Yards.

* Kenyon Coleman: from 3 to 2 Tackles.

* Kenyon Coleman: from 1 to 2 Assists.

* Kenyon Coleman: from 1 Sack for 3 Yards to 0.5 Sacks for 1.5 Yards.

Miami Dolphins at New York Jets

* Shaun Ellis: from 3 to 4 Tackles.

* Shaun Ellis: from 2 to 1 Assists.

* Shaun Ellis: from 1.5 Sacks for 10.5 Yards to 2 Sacks for 14 Yards.

* Howard Green: from 1 to 0 Assists.

* Howard Green: from 0.5 Sack for 3.5 Yards to 0 Sacks.

New York Giants at Philadelphia Eagles

* Jason Babin: from 3 to 2 Tackles.

* Jason Babin: from 0 to 1 Assists.

* Jason Babin: from 1 Sack for 6 Yards to 0.5 Sacks for 3 Yards.

* Chris Clemons: from 0 to 1 Assists.

* Chris Clemons: from 0 Sacks to 0.5 Sacks for 3 Yards.

Minnesota Vikings at Green Bay Packers

* Greg Jennings: from 8 Receptions for 88 Yards to 7 Receptions for 81 Yards.

* Donald Lee: from 3 Receptions for 17 Yards to 4 Receptions for 24 Yards.

* Desmond Bishop: from 1 to 2 Special Teams Tackles.

* Desmond Bishop: from 0 to 1 Forced Fumbles.

* A.J. Hawk: from 1 to 0 Special Teams Tackles.

* A.J. Hawk: from 1 to 0 Forced Fumbles.

Carolina Panthers at Arizona Cardinals

* Calais Campbell: from 2 to 1 Assists.

* Calais Campbell: from 0.5 Sacks for 2.5 Yards to 0 Sacks.

* Chike Okeafor: from 3 to 4 Tackles.

* Chike Okeafor: from 4 to 3 Assists.

* Chike Okeafor: from 0.5 Sacks for 2.5 Yards to 1 Sack for 5 Yards.

I had Lee and Houston Def/ST, and lost by 1 point to a division rival. With Lee getting credit for the catch and Houston getting credit for another fumble recovery, I received 6 more points on Thursday, and won my match-up. :gang2:

Our league includes these after game adjustments.

The following stat changes were made by the Elias Sports Bureau, and are now available to be applied to your league on MyFantasyLeague.com: Houston Texans at Buffalo Bills * Matt Schaub: from 7 Rushes for 7 Yards to 8 Rushes for 3 Yards. * Texans: from 40 Rushes for 186 Yards to 41 Rushes for 182 Yards. * Matt Schaub: from 2 Sacks Against for 15 Yards to 1 Sack Against for 11 Yards. * Bills Defense: from 2 Sacks for 15 Yards to 1 Sack for 11 Yards. * Terrell Owens: from 0 to 1 Fumbles. * Bernard Pollard: from 0 to 1 Forced Fumbles. * Chris Kelsay: from 0.5 Sack for 2 Yards to 0 Sacks. * Marcus Stroud: from 0.5 Sacks for 2 Yards to 0 Sacks. Cleveland Browns at Chicago Bears * Robaire Smith: from 1 to 2 Assists. * Robaire Smith: from 0 Sacks to 0.5 Sacks for 1.5 Yards. * Kenyon Coleman: from 3 to 2 Tackles. * Kenyon Coleman: from 1 to 2 Assists. * Kenyon Coleman: from 1 Sack for 3 Yards to 0.5 Sacks for 1.5 Yards. Miami Dolphins at New York Jets * Shaun Ellis: from 3 to 4 Tackles. * Shaun Ellis: from 2 to 1 Assists. * Shaun Ellis: from 1.5 Sacks for 10.5 Yards to 2 Sacks for 14 Yards. * Howard Green: from 1 to 0 Assists. * Howard Green: from 0.5 Sack for 3.5 Yards to 0 Sacks. New York Giants at Philadelphia Eagles * Jason Babin: from 3 to 2 Tackles. * Jason Babin: from 0 to 1 Assists. * Jason Babin: from 1 Sack for 6 Yards to 0.5 Sacks for 3 Yards. * Chris Clemons: from 0 to 1 Assists. * Chris Clemons: from 0 Sacks to 0.5 Sacks for 3 Yards. Minnesota Vikings at Green Bay Packers * Greg Jennings: from 8 Receptions for 88 Yards to 7 Receptions for 81 Yards. * Donald Lee: from 3 Receptions for 17 Yards to 4 Receptions for 24 Yards. * Desmond Bishop: from 1 to 2 Special Teams Tackles. * Desmond Bishop: from 0 to 1 Forced Fumbles. * A.J. Hawk: from 1 to 0 Special Teams Tackles. * A.J. Hawk: from 1 to 0 Forced Fumbles. Carolina Panthers at Arizona Cardinals * Calais Campbell: from 2 to 1 Assists. * Calais Campbell: from 0.5 Sacks for 2.5 Yards to 0 Sacks. * Chike Okeafor: from 3 to 4 Tackles. * Chike Okeafor: from 4 to 3 Assists. * Chike Okeafor: from 0.5 Sacks for 2.5 Yards to 1 Sack for 5 Yards.
Did anybody notice any errors this week?

The following stat changes were made by the Elias Sports Bureau, and are now available to be applied to your league on MyFantasyLeague.com: Houston Texans at Buffalo Bills * Matt Schaub: from 7 Rushes for 7 Yards to 8 Rushes for 3 Yards. * Texans: from 40 Rushes for 186 Yards to 41 Rushes for 182 Yards. * Matt Schaub: from 2 Sacks Against for 15 Yards to 1 Sack Against for 11 Yards. * Bills Defense: from 2 Sacks for 15 Yards to 1 Sack for 11 Yards. * Terrell Owens: from 0 to 1 Fumbles. * Bernard Pollard: from 0 to 1 Forced Fumbles. * Chris Kelsay: from 0.5 Sack for 2 Yards to 0 Sacks. * Marcus Stroud: from 0.5 Sacks for 2 Yards to 0 Sacks. Cleveland Browns at Chicago Bears * Robaire Smith: from 1 to 2 Assists. * Robaire Smith: from 0 Sacks to 0.5 Sacks for 1.5 Yards. * Kenyon Coleman: from 3 to 2 Tackles. * Kenyon Coleman: from 1 to 2 Assists. * Kenyon Coleman: from 1 Sack for 3 Yards to 0.5 Sacks for 1.5 Yards. Miami Dolphins at New York Jets * Shaun Ellis: from 3 to 4 Tackles. * Shaun Ellis: from 2 to 1 Assists. * Shaun Ellis: from 1.5 Sacks for 10.5 Yards to 2 Sacks for 14 Yards. * Howard Green: from 1 to 0 Assists. * Howard Green: from 0.5 Sack for 3.5 Yards to 0 Sacks. New York Giants at Philadelphia Eagles * Jason Babin: from 3 to 2 Tackles. * Jason Babin: from 0 to 1 Assists. * Jason Babin: from 1 Sack for 6 Yards to 0.5 Sacks for 3 Yards. * Chris Clemons: from 0 to 1 Assists. * Chris Clemons: from 0 Sacks to 0.5 Sacks for 3 Yards. Minnesota Vikings at Green Bay Packers * Greg Jennings: from 8 Receptions for 88 Yards to 7 Receptions for 81 Yards. * Donald Lee: from 3 Receptions for 17 Yards to 4 Receptions for 24 Yards. * Desmond Bishop: from 1 to 2 Special Teams Tackles. * Desmond Bishop: from 0 to 1 Forced Fumbles. * A.J. Hawk: from 1 to 0 Special Teams Tackles. * A.J. Hawk: from 1 to 0 Forced Fumbles. Carolina Panthers at Arizona Cardinals * Calais Campbell: from 2 to 1 Assists. * Calais Campbell: from 0.5 Sacks for 2.5 Yards to 0 Sacks. * Chike Okeafor: from 3 to 4 Tackles. * Chike Okeafor: from 4 to 3 Assists. * Chike Okeafor: from 0.5 Sacks for 2.5 Yards to 1 Sack for 5 Yards.
Did anybody notice any errors this week?
In my one league on ESPN I believe I have been shorted a point for Scobee. He had 3 Extra points and a FG so I should have 6 points but I noticed after the first EP he made today I didn't get the point and it has been messed up since.

Users who are viewing this thread