What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NFL Experience Event? (1 Viewer)

Beer

Footballguy
Hi Guys,I live just outside of Detroit. I was just wondering if any of you guys ever attended one of these NFL Experience events like they will having next week here in Detroit. ....If so, how was it?.....Worth the trip? .....How are the lines for each event? Can you actually get up to each exibit or are you waiting in huge lines all day...etc.I was thinking of taking my 7 year old son down there and I just wanted to get some reviews first.... any info is greatly appreciated.Thank you in advance!

Lines are huuuuuuuuge but if you have a kid, it should be worth the trip. There's things for them to do, but be prepared to wait.All I did when I went was go the the movie hall they have set up and check out the memorbilia. That made it worth it for me. Movie was really cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys,

I live just outside of Detroit. I was just wondering if any of you guys ever attended one of these NFL Experience events like they will having next week here in Detroit. ....If so, how was it?.....Worth the trip? .....How are the lines for each event? Can you actually get up to each exibit or are you waiting in huge lines all day...etc.

I was thinking of taking my 7 year old son down there and I just wanted to get some reviews first.... any info is greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance!
i've been to two NFL Experience events: SB34 in atlanta - NFLE was held inside, as it will be in Cobo Center; and SB37 in san diego - NFLE was held outside.it's a great event to take your kid to. there are many things to do - from football things like passing drills & 40 yard dash & catching punts & kicking FGs to espn sportscenter & play-by-play simulations to player appearances & signing stuff to all the latest NFL console and coin-op video games. i'll be volunteering friday night and saturday afternoon.

if you go saturday, go early...be there before the event opens. it's BY FAR the most crowded day. sunday is BY FAR the least crowded day. the host committee gave each volunteer free tix for every event we work.

web site

If it is similar to what baseball does in the host city during the allstar game, then it will be crowded but worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread