What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NFL live from Germany **Colts at Patriots** (+1.5, 43) 9:30/6:30am, set your alarms (3 Viewers)

Had to make a sacrifice this morning and opted to catch up on some sleep and skip the Colts game
Doesn't look like I missed a lot
1970 Saints vs Lions

***TRIGGER WARNING***
I can’t believe I saw that game. Two of the worst teams in the league. Must have been the only game on, or I was too lazy to get up and change the channel. We didn’t have channel changers back then. It was the Tom Dempsey game.

we were going snow mobiling. takes awhile to get your gear on - Dad and brother got mad because I insisted we watch the kickoff with a few seconds left. Saints ran one play, out rotue for 17 yards. they're in the garage firing up the sleds, I'm standing in the doorway in my snowmobile suit and helmet with the yellow visor watching that FG.....it took forever to travel 63 yards.....

first of many heartbreaks from the Lions
We should have a Geritol party.

Last edited:
Had to make a sacrifice this morning and opted to catch up on some sleep and skip the Colts game
1970 Saints vs Lions

***TRIGGER WARNING***
5-0

you guys are a bunch of meanies

hey @Mister CIA saw 3 Iraq/Afghanistan vets in Krispy Kreme yesterday sitting together. they came in for their free donut and coffee. went over and told them thanks for their service.

the pained look when they gave me an enthusiastic fist bump. man, maybe should have told them I'm a vet, too....I know that stare. I just walked away, felt like nothing I could say.

walking wounded.

1970 Saints vs Lions

***TRIGGER WARNING***
5-0
Yes, the Lions were 10-4. That year.
Yep, lost in the playoffs to the Cowboys, 5-0.
Cowboys hit 5 homers.

1970 Saints vs Lions

***TRIGGER WARNING***
5-0
Yes, the Lions were 10-4 that year.. Saints were bad. Seemed like the Lions were always bad back then.

1970 team was one of my favorites. pretty good NFL Films out there on YouTube, lemme check......

1970 Detroit Lions: They almost roared the loudest

started out the year winning in Lambeau 40-0 and next week beat the Bengals 38-3

1970 Saints vs Lions

***TRIGGER WARNING***
5-0
Yes, the Lions were 10-4 that year.. Saints were bad. Seemed like the Lions were always bad back then.

1970 team was one of my favorites. pretty good NFL Films out there on YouTube, lemme check......

started out the year winning in Lambeau 40-0 and next week beat the Bengals 38-3
Ex Lions player Joe Schmidt was their coach.

1970 Saints vs Lions

***TRIGGER WARNING***
5-0

Hall of Famer

took over as head coach two years after he stopped playing

different game back then

1970 Saints vs Lions

***TRIGGER WARNING***
5-0

Hall of Famer

took over as head coach two years after he stopped playing

different game back then
Man don’t I know it.

Users who are viewing this thread