What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

OAK RB Splits (1 Viewer)

dcham77

Footballguy
Wondering if anyone has insight into how the workload will be split today and going forward the remainder of the season.

Hard to consider McFadden more valuable when Fargas is getting 20+ carries every week.

Fargas should get the greater portion of the work. Inexplicably, McFad will potentially get goal line and probably a total of 10+ touches. That's my guess. I'm starting Fargas at the flex in a non-PPR.

Week 1 is was 9 for McFadden and 18 for Fargas. Week 2 it was 21 for McFadden and 9 for Fargas.

Then McFadden got injured.

Last week it was 10 for McFadden and 24 for Fargas. This week I expect 24 for McFadden and 10 for Fargas. :lmao:

Week 1 is was 9 for McFadden and 18 for Fargas. Week 2 it was 21 for McFadden and 9 for Fargas.Then McFadden got injured.Last week it was 10 for McFadden and 24 for Fargas. This week I expect 24 for McFadden and 10 for Fargas. :thumbup:
But didn't Fargas go for 50 or so on very few carries before leaving with an injury opening up the carries for McFadden? Are you banking on another Fargas injury?

Fargas will get 20+ carries, McFadden will get around 10 carries and play WR at times. SO he should end up with around 15 touches.

Do you see that the same going forward, or just today. I don't see/hear anything about how OAK plans to use them other than they need to run the ball quite often.

Do you see that the same going forward, or just today. I don't see/hear anything about how OAK plans to use them other than they need to run the ball quite often.
Most likely the same going forward. That was Lane Kiffin's plan and looks to be Cable's plan as well. Also, I don't think McFadden isn't 100% healthy.

Good stuff re: Kiffin/Cable. I didn't see any of the game last week (aside from 1-yd TD highlights)... did he not look 100%?

Users who are viewing this thread