What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 1/6 Select Committee thread*** (1 Viewer)

It’s closed captioned.

ETA

Pretty much his entire plan of claiming victory even though Trump lost.
Bannon is cynical enough to realize that declaring victory has several degrees of possible success. After 4 years of watching Trump, and the right's reaction to Trump, why wouldn't  you simply declare victory? 

They take as gospel everything said, of COURSE you declare victory with a lead. 

That's a scary video but also it's not like I ever thought Trump was unintentional in this and actually believed any of the FUD and lies he spouted. 

Can I get some quotes at I'm not in a spot where I can listen to that nutball.
He brags about Trump's plan to exploit the late-arriving mail in ballots and that he'll declare victory on election night if he's ahead (without the admittedly Biden-heavy mail ins being counted) and if he's losing on election night, he'll just claim its stolen.

Basically the entirety of what we've seen since election night 2020. Pre-planned and laughing about it.

Seek it out when you're able. And if anyone doubts how Trump purposely exploited mail in ballots, its a must-watch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im not on here reading every single post , i asked this and figured if there were photos the people who follow this closer than i would direct me to said photos 
https://youtu.be/Uj0R9QedwG4

The audio has at least 3 different police officers describing in detail the location, what they were wearing and what guns they saw. They obviously are trained to recognize if someone is carrying a gun. This audio happened before the speeches, before the Capitol was attacked. I dumbfounded how many Trumpers claim to back the blue, but really don't. And how they are willing to doubt and attack the blue in defense of this former President. The Capitol police officer who's injuries sustained on January 6  are forcing him to retire early today  said that  Cheney and  Kinzinger are the only Republicans to thank him for what he did that day. That once again shows how MAGA folks once again don't give a rat's you know what about the blue. Do you think there was collaboration to on audio where mwtro police lied about that they saw protesters with guns? Seriously?

The audio has at least 3 different police officers describing in detail the location, what they were wearing and what guns they saw. They obviously are trained to recognize if someone is carrying a gun. This audio happened before the speeches, before the Capitol was attacked. I dumbfounded how many Trumpers claim to back the blue, but really don't. And how they are willing to doubt and attack the blue in defense of this former President. The Capitol police officer who's injuries sustained on January 6  are forcing him to retire early today  said that  Cheney and  Kinzinger are the only Republicans to thank him for what he did that day. That once again show how MAGA folks once again don't give a rat's you know what about the blue. Do you think there was collaboration to on audio where mwtro police lied about that they saw protesters with guns? Seriously?
BTW an Indiana man plead guilty to bringing a gun to the Capitol that day. 

https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/pr/indiana-man-pleads-guilty-carrying-gun-and-assaulting-law-enforcement-officers-jan-6

I told my wife last night, there's just too much evidence coming in for Thursday's to be the final hearing.  Now they're already working on August stuff too.
They lied about when these hearings would be over. Proof those liberals on the committee are a bunch of liars you can't trust.

Don’t recall this being discussed recently or ever, but have we talked about the overstock.com ex-ceo who was present at the WH meeting Dec. 18-21 with Trump, Powell, and Flynn?

Don’t recall this being discussed recently or ever, but have we talked about the overstock.com ex-ceo who was present at the WH meeting Dec. 18-21 with Trump, Powell, and Flynn?

Yeah, we definitely shouldn't miss this guy, if only because the phrase "nonstop housing meatballs" is just amazing. Injected some much needed humor into this ongoing nightmare. Whoever said it should be our next poet laureate.

Surprised he didn’t try to bring Maria Butina to the meeting
I was reminded recently that he is that guy who dated that scandalous Russian tartlet. Wasn’t she the one infiltrating the NRA in Florida? The whole things is just absolutely bizarre. 

I'm sure the SS deleting J6 texts will just be a convenient coincidence.  Reminds me of the convenient coincidence of Dejoy pulling (or trying to) all the mail sorting machines just before the election.  Mere coincidence.  

so what irrelevant snippet are the treason defenders siezing on today in order to try and give aid to seditionists take that to the bank brohans 
I don't think Fox is even covering it, so its as if the most recent hearings did not even happen. 

The audio has at least 3 different police officers describing in detail the location, what they were wearing and what guns they saw. They obviously are trained to recognize if someone is carrying a gun. This audio happened before the speeches, before the Capitol was attacked. I dumbfounded how many Trumpers claim to back the blue, but really don't. And how they are willing to doubt and attack the blue in defense of this former President. The Capitol police officer who's injuries sustained on January 6  are forcing him to retire early today  said that  Cheney and  Kinzinger are the only Republicans to thank him for what he did that day. That once again shows how MAGA folks once again don't give a rat's you know what about the blue. Do you think there was collaboration to on audio where mwtro police lied about that they saw protesters with guns? Seriously?
So no photos lol

Anyone saying there were no guns on J6 is a liar.
There is more than enough evidence to support it. Sworn testimony of caches of weapons and body armor off-site waiting for a call, first person descriptions, law enforcement recordings, arrest statements of fact, admissions, video/photos of weapons including spears and chemicals, explosive devices planted at government buildings, a truckload of molotav cocktails, and restraining devices.

Just no photos of concealed guns, which you might expect to be scarce in a mob of that size.

There is more than enough evidence to support it. Sworn testimony of caches of weapons and body armor off-site waiting for a call, first person descriptions, law enforcement recordings, arrest statements of fact, admissions, video/photos of weapons including spears and chemicals, explosive devices planted at government buildings, a truckload of molotav cocktails, and restraining devices.

Just no photos of concealed guns, which you might expect to be scarce in a mob of that size.
Also, guilty pleas…

Things appear to be heating up in GA. 

https://news.yahoo.com/exclusive-fulton-county-da-sends-target-letters-to-trump-allies-in-georgia-investigation-152517469.html

ATLANTA — In the latest sign that she is moving rapidly in her investigation into Donald Trump’s efforts to overturn the 2020 election, Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis has sent so-called “target” letters to prominent Georgia Republicans informing them they could be indicted for their role in a scheme to appoint alternate electors pledged to the former president despite Joe Biden’s victory in the state, according to legal sources familiar with the matter.

Among the recipients of the target letters, the sources said, are GOP state Sen. Burt Jones, Gov. Brian Kemp’s running mate for lieutenant governor, David Shafer, the chairman of the Georgia Republican Party, and state Sen. Brandon Beach.

Jones and Shafer were among those who participate in a closed-door meeting at the state Capitol on Dec. 14, 2020, in which 16 Georgia Republicans selected themselves as the electors for the state, although they had no legal basis for doing so. Shafer, according to a source who was present, presided over the meeting, conducting it as though it was an official proceeding, in which those present voted themselves as the bona fide electors in Georgia — and then signed their names to a declaration to that effect that was sent to the National Archives.

The offices or spokespersons for Jones, Shafer and Beach did not respond to requests for comment. Willis, in an interview, declined any comment on the target letters. But she confirmed she is considering another potentially controversial move: requesting that Trump himself testify under oath to the special grand jury that is investigating his conduct.

“Yes,” said Willis, when asked if there was any chance Trump will be called to testify. “I think it's something that we’re still weighing and evaluating.” She also said that she had spoken to Dwight Thomas, a veteran local defense lawyer who has been retained to represent Trump, as recently as Thursday. She declined to say what they talked about. Thomas did not respond to requests for comment.

Seems like this is going to end up being an important story when it all shakes out. Shady AF if you ask me... but I'm sure some will say there's nothing to see here.

https://twitter.com/CNNPolitics/status/1547988481430892547

(CNN)The Department of Homeland Security inspector general on Friday briefed all nine members of the House select committee investigating the US Capitol attack on January 6, 2021, about the Secret Service erasing text messages from the day of the riot and the day before.

The inspector general, Joseph Cuffari, met with the committee behind closed doors two days after sending a letter to lawmakers informing them that the text messages were erased after the watchdog agency asked for records related to its electronic communications as part of its ongoing investigation around the Capitol attack.

CNN saw Cuffari and every member of the House committee enter a meeting room on Capitol Hill.

The inspector general originally notified the House and Senate Homeland Security Committees in a letter that the text messages were erased from the system as part of a device-replacement program after the watchdog asked the agency for the records.

"First, the Department notified us that many US Secret Service text messages from January 5 and 6, 2021, were erased as part of a device-replacement program. The USSS erased those text messages after OIG requested records of electronic communications from the USSS, as part of our evaluation of events at the Capitol on January 6," Cuffari stated in the letter.

"Second, DHS personnel have repeatedly told OIG inspectors that they were not permitted to provide records directly to OIG and that such records had to first undergo review by DHS attorneys," Cuffari added. "This review led to weeks-long delays in OIG obtaining records and created confusion over whether all records had been produced."

The Secret Service pushed back on the allegations late Thursday night, saying: "The insinuation that the Secret Service maliciously deleted text messages following a request is false."

"In fact, the Secret Service has been fully cooperating with the OIG in every respect -- whether it be interviews, documents, emails, or texts," the statement added.

Tragic case. So many got caught up in the rhetoric. Lives were lost. Shameful.

Not rhetoric, the plan, as we heard in Bannon's audio, to get people riled up saying the country is being stolen from them.  Bannon, and Trump and everyone else that participated should be charged for all of the lives lost on J6.

And if Trump hadn't lied to her and millions of others she would be alive today because she wouldn't have been there.
It wasn’t enough to just lie to them.  

Trump organized a rally on the day of the certification, tweeted to be there (will be wild), he and his cohorts riled them all up and then told them to march to the US Capitol right as the certification was about to begin.

He knew damn well what was going to happen and sat on his butt for hours watching the riot on TV.

Real patriot, that guy

Users who are viewing this thread