What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 2013 ALCS Red Sox v America's team*** (1 Viewer)

Who cares who your starting pitchers are if you get lit up from the 7th on
Well, they won 93 games and are in game 6 on the ALCS, dickhole.
who cares. good teams will just wait out the starting pitching.
They should have been out of that inning, strike 3 on Bogoerts and a E-6. How much baseball do you watch? This your first game?
we have blown opportunities all night, that was inevitable.
Not like that though, not to Victorino on an 0-2 count.
First ever granny on an 0-2 count in the postseason.

He didn't need to challenge him on that pitch.
Pressure got to him.

Congrats to Moops and Da Raiders, the only non-frontrunners in the baseball forum. Rockaction and BS seem ok too, start posting more in here. :thumbup:
Stay classy codger . Take it like a man not like a petulant little puke
Did you take offense to that? I don't remember you ever posting in the baseball forum since 2007 so please accept my apologies. :bye:
Well he does have 12 posts in the Sox thread. :shrug:

Deep breaths everyone. Deep breaths.

It's been a great series. I hope as baseball fans thats what we want most of all

Congrats to Moops and Da Raiders, the only non-frontrunners in the baseball forum. Rockaction and BS seem ok too, start posting more in here. :thumbup:
go #### yourself
:lmao: You're better than this , you're not a pisspot . Let the pain go , let it slip away into the darkness

Win classy lose classy
:grain alcohol:

go #### yourself
:lmao:

You're better than this , you're not a pisspot . Let the pain go , let it slip away into the darkness

Win classy lose classy
You've never done this :lmao:

Did you take offense to that? I don't remember you ever posting in the baseball forum since 2007 so please accept my apologies. :bye:
Hell, I didn't know ANYONE posted in the Baseball Forum. I thought the baseball forum was organized by baseball-haters who didn't want hear about anything baseball anywhere else on the FBG site. :shrug:

It was bad call on the third strike and it changed the dynmaics...but is Smyly or Veras better than the Cy Young winner? Jimmy said Max had 125 in him tonight yet he did not let him fight his way out. If Max blew it..so be it. Two games in a row, two Max pulled.. 2 GS.

No mistake... Tigers have played some really bad baseball and had some bad managing in this series..and deserve where it stands.
Couldn't agree more with anything

go #### yourself
:lmao:

You're better than this , you're not a pisspot . Let the pain go , let it slip away into the darkness

Win classy lose classy
You've never done this :lmao:
Agreed. Boston doesn't win classy. But we do lose classy... had plenty of practice at that.

Hell, I didn't know ANYONE posted in the Baseball Forum. I thought the baseball forum was organized by baseball-haters who didn't want hear about anything baseball anywhere else on the FBG site. :shrug:
Stick to hockey rook.....

Detroit didn't deserve to win this series, period. I've complained about their inadequacies all year, it's not surprising. I'm surprised they got this far to be honest but the starting pitching is off the charts good.

That was a heck of a series, deserved to go 7 games really but awful glad Sox won in 6. Tiger's starting pitching was just filthy and there were some tough luck calls but that happens in the playoffs. One heck of a team though, feeling really lucky Boston is advancing.

Detroit didn't deserve to win this series, period. I've complained about their inadequacies all year, it's not surprising. I'm surprised they got this far to be honest but the starting pitching is off the charts good.
Agreed.. from what I saw, their pitching staff has been really good. Great series. Detroit has a great team, great pitching. Enjoyed watching the teams play.. just wish I had remembered this forum was her so I could have given you more ####. And vice-versa, of course. :)

That was a heck of a series, deserved to go 7 games really but awful glad Sox won in 6. Tiger's starting pitching was just filthy and there were some tough luck calls but that happens in the playoffs. One heck of a team though, feeling really lucky Boston is advancing.
:thumbup:

Congrats

Agreed.. from what I saw, their pitching staff has been really good. Great series. Detroit has a great team, great pitching. Enjoyed watching the teams play.. just wish I had remembered this forum was her so I could have given you more ####. And vice-versa, of course. :)
Congrats :thumbup:

Honestly congrats Boston fans. I'm just a little jealous, drunk, obnoxious #####. When my team got knocked out, I really wanted Detroit to win. Anyways, I think we have an epic World Series ahead of us. Good luck against the Cards--you'll need it

Helluva series. Detroit fans, you guys are great, we'll see you back on it next year. Good night, off to bed

go #### yourself
:lmao: You're better than this , you're not a pisspot . Let the pain go , let it slip away into the darkness

Win classy lose classy
:grain alcohol:
Nice knowing you.....

Congrats Nation
There is only one "Nation" in sports.

<----------------

The people you are congratulating, with the exception of a select few here, are the biggest fair-weather fans in all the land.
Red Sox fans are dooshy. I wouldn't call them fair weather by any stretch though
I mean FBG Red Sox fans.

You know, the ones posting in here now who we didn't see all spring and summer? Yeah, them.

shame for Tiger fans that Miggy was a shell of himself
You got that right. Man, the stats he'd have generated if he had been healthy that last month ...

Good series, but Detroit couldn't overcome their shortfalls in the bullpen, team speed, and a couple of coaches decisions (the worst was letting Miggy try for home in the 1st inning last game ...might have changed everything). Bad series for Prince, including the base paths tonight (coach's fault again?).

Great comeback this year, Boston.

Users who are viewing this thread