What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official 2015 College Football Thread *** (1 Viewer)

Anyone remember the good old days when this Oklahoma State/Baylor meeting would be the "Phillips 66 Southwest Conference Game of the Week"...?

Odd. Baylor game dropped from the espn.com scoreboard. It's an ESPN/SEC conspiracy.

USC vs UCLA also. :lmao:

Last edited:
FSU just isn't that good.
Nope.Nor is Alabama.
Bama is at least 10 pts better than FSU, but they aren't that good a team either.
I think Vegas has it at -5 but I'm sure you know best.
My thinking is probably a little beyond that of a government worker, so don't bother.
That's uncalled for. :thumbdown:

How you doin'? ;)
:hifive: You're excluded of course! Long time, just sniffin back around...I hope to be around more.

Nope.Nor is Alabama.
Bama is at least 10 pts better than FSU, but they aren't that good a team either.
My thinking is probably a little beyond that of a government worker, so don't bother.
That's uncalled for. :thumbdown:

How you doin'? ;)
:hifive: You're excluded of course! Long time, just sniffin back around...I hope to be around more.
Love to have you around gb. :thumbup:

Nope.Nor is Alabama.
I'm sure helping disabled veterans every day for a very nice living is beneath you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope.Nor is Alabama.
I'm sure helping disabled veterans every day for a very nice living is beneath you.
The fact you use hash tags confirms that you are the d-bag I thought you were.

Nope.Nor is Alabama.
I absolutely could not care less what you think about me. I know nothing about you other than you like Alabama but probably went to some community college instead. Eat a ####.

Nope.Nor is Alabama.
I absolutely could not care less what you think about me. I know nothing about you other than you like Alabama but probably went to some community college instead. Eat a ####.
Thanks court clerk, be sure to get your files ready for Monday. The guys that made it as lawyers are really going to be counting on you. GO NOLES.

Nope.Nor is Alabama.
Thanks court clerk, be sure to get your files ready for Monday. The guys that made it as lawyers are really going to be counting on you. GO NOLES.
:lmao: you sound mad. Also wildly inaccurate but that isn't your strong suit.

You also seem to really think about my career a lot. Just know I don't think about you all.

Nope.Nor is Alabama.
:lmao: you sound mad. Also wildly inaccurate but that isn't your strong suit.

You also seem to really think about my career a lot. Just know I don't think about you all.
Girls, you're both pretty...

Mariota took control of the Heisman a month ago...and despite what Gordon is doing, MM is not giving him a chance to make up enough ground.

This FSU season almost makes me think college football is scripted.
Reminds me a lot of the season OSU beat Miami in the championship game. It's super hard to win every week. Anyone who doesn't think FSU deserves to be in the playoff up to this point needs a lobotomy.

Users who are viewing this thread