What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 2017 NCAA Hoops Tourney thread: Congrats UNC, all the refs from NCCG should be banned for life*** (1 Viewer)

It's awesome. Watch a game. Never been better. 
Oh I'm pretty sure it was better in the 80s and 90s.  So was College Basketball, now all the best players are one and done off to a league where we all know the outcome.  Cavs vs Warriors. 

Oh I'm pretty sure it was better in the 80s and 90s.  So was College Basketball, now all the best players are one and done off to a league where we all know the outcome.  Cavs vs Warriors. 
NBA in the 90s, except for Jordan, was dog####. Come on man. Those games were all 82-77. The Knicks were just beating people up. 

Last edited by a moderator:
My 16 year old is watching the game with me.  He doesn't watch much college hoops at all.  He just said to me, "Oh my God this sport is so boring.  I can't stand it".  I agreed with him and told him that back in the 80's and 90's it was the most exciting sport by a mile.  He laughed.

NBA in the 90s, except for Jordan, was dog####. Come on man. Those games were all 82-77. The Knicks were just beating people up. 
Jordan was a pretty big draw, Houston had great teams too but they just never got to play in the finals.  80s was the golden age of basketball, it was my favorite.  Can't get into it now with these NBA super teams and how CBB is so watered down.  Nothing worse than watching two borderline playoff teams play in the NBA, completely worthless experience since you know they won't win a game in the playoffs. 

Tony Bradley playing like Wilt Chamberlain because you can't play defense.

And another bull#### call on Gonzaga and Collins is out

Can't be too many years away from robot refs or all video refs with one guy standing on the sideline to get yelled at by coaches. 

Jordan was a pretty big draw, Houston had great teams too but they just never got to play in the finals.  80s was the golden age of basketball, it was my favorite.  Can't get into it now with these NBA super teams and how CBB is so watered down.  Nothing worse than watching two borderline playoff teams play in the NBA, completely worthless experience since you know they won't win a game in the playoffs. 
Wasn't around for the 80s, always sounded great. 90s was the worst, pure ####. 

Users who are viewing this thread