What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 2018 FBG T-shirt Exchange - 2018 is Complete*** (3 Viewers)

:kicksrock:

using the Raiders HOF shirt to wash the car, huh?
The undercarriage of the car. :X   not mentioned, simply because it doesn’t have a different state on the shirt. 
Don't worry, it will get better some day!!

I got some stuff from Ditka's in Chicago a couple years ago (2015 thanks to @ffweasel!!!), and as a Bears fan married to a girl from Green Bay I had not been able to use it too proudly.

I can now bring it out and stuff it in the faces of her and my 2 out of 3 children who are true Packer-lovers!! (The other is a proper Bears fan - we have issues a couple times a year!!)

I will have to decide whether I should bring the Ditka's shirt with me to GB for Xmas this year...

Don't worry, it will get better some day!!

I got some stuff from Ditka's in Chicago a couple years ago (2015 thanks to @ffweasel!!!), and as a Bears fan married to a girl from Green Bay I had not been able to use it too proudly.

I can now bring it out and stuff it in the faces of her and my 2 out of 3 children who are true Packer-lovers!! (The other is a proper Bears fan - we have issues a couple times a year!!)

I will have to decide whether I should bring the Ditka's shirt with me to GB for Xmas this year...
Shall we trade something for the FbG hat?  I’m not a huge hat guy. 

Sorry but no. We did a few years ago and realized we weren't good at retail business with shipping and such. I know there's a demand though and we should partner with a company that handles all the logistic stuff. Maybe next year. 
Can’t somebody on here help out with that? There’s got to be somebody in the  logistics field who can make this happen because I would love one of those hats

We should do a holiday exchange, kind of like a Secret Santa, or whatever you want to call it

Especially gifts of the adult beverage kind

I got some wine or champagne or bourbon or scotch that I would love to gift

I trust that we are all of the legal drinking age

Last edited by a moderator:
We should do a holiday exchange, kind of like a Secret Santa, or whatever you want to call it

Especially gifts of the adult beverage kind

I got some wine or champagne or bourbon or scotch that I would love to gift

I trust that we are all of the legal drinking age
It’s a great idea, but it’s really hard to keep people on schedule and make sure they send things by a deadline. Maybe if we kept it to a super small group of 10-12 people or so, we could pull it off.

Its obviously really late in the game right now, but if there’s enough interest, I could try to organize something real quick for this year.

It’s a great idea, but it’s really hard to keep people on schedule and make sure they send things by a deadline. Maybe if we kept it to a super small group of 10-12 people or so, we could pull it off.

Its obviously really late in the game right now, but if there’s enough interest, I could try to organize something real quick for this year.
Holiday exchange had been done before the T-shirt exchange, not sure why we stopped doing it at some point.

I’m in!

Users who are viewing this thread