What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 2018 FBG T-shirt Exchange - 2018 is Complete*** (3 Viewers)

Something tells me you could get a fairly generic size (L or XL) and request someone of that size from Kutta!

In, same as last year!!!

My favorite shirt from this is the one from the Fire Dept of Hell, MI. Gets a laugh just about whenever I wear it.
This is exactly what i do...

Back in, sad I missed it last year.
Awesome! So glad you're back in so I won't feel bad about asking you to set up the tracking spreadsheet this year  :)

And I need your contact info - I don't have it any more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Everything should be updated. If you don't see your name in the list in the OP, please let me know. If there's an "*" by your name it means I have your contact info.

We'll leave the entries open for a couple more weeks. 40 entries so far!

I have at least 4 shirts waiting - if my stalkee does not care I am cleaning out my closet so at least 4 new - a bag of gently worn swag is coming their way!

We are in the home stretch for sign ups. I'm going to close them on Friday so I can get pairings done over the weekend. I am leaving for 2 weeks on the 19th, so I won't be able to monitor things very well, but it will be the first two weeks, so hopefully not much will be going on.

I'm going to make the end date August 19th so everyone should have plenty of time to get their swag together.

PM sent.  Missed out last year.  One of the coolest things going in the FFA.
Yes, it’s awesome. I’ve done it the past several years and it honestly is the one of the best things here. Great people sending some great shirts and swag. I can’t wait. 

Does the no “*” mean you didn’t receive my info? 

Thought I sent it 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread