What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** 2019 Cakeleeg - Standings update? (1 Viewer)

Fat Drunk and Stupid said:
You want to trade me and Cappy Alvarado?

We like to hoard all available Rays.

No shtick, TRADE HIM, we need a closer.
Of course you need a closer. You drafted Kimbrel in the 7th.

i got Alvarado in the tenth.

I’m not even complaining, it’s just incredible. It’s like stupid fantasy football at this rate. 

Then the morons in this new league I’m in locked rosters through this Sunday and I’ve had Daniel Murphy’s dead ### starting for two weeks. Sigh 

Team starting to look like a MASH unit, not to the levels the good Doctor is dealing with, but still concerning. 

you all realize socal is likely dead?  his team has no activity in multiple leagues, including this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
if anyone knows his real name, maybe they can google search an obit?  not to sound callous here, but it may be a real possibility.  he seemed in good spirits, but admittedly a physical mess.  he was real active during drafts, then disappeared.

if anyone knows his real name, maybe they can google search an obit?  not to sound callous here, but it may be a real possibility.  he seemed in good spirits, but admittedly a physical mess.  he was real active during drafts, then disappeared.
Uhhhhhhh I thought you were being funny. If he is dead I’m sorry for my tasteless dumb jokes. 

He didn't have a phone when we were drafting but he game to a number to text that went through an app.  I just sent something.  

He also gave me the direct line to his hospital room.  Not sure who to ask for though.

He didn't have a phone when we were drafting but he game to a number to text that went through an app.  I just sent something.  

He also gave me the direct line to his hospital room.  Not sure who to ask for though.
No response.   :(

Darby Swanson, who all of us fantasy experts know has been awesome to start the year, hasn’t been off of socal’s bench yet. He is currently playing Brandon Crawford, ranked 701 in yahoo over him. 

If he is dead or in bad shape maybe we could round up a few bucks for his family, or at least have X rummage through some lotto tickets. 

Users who are viewing this thread