What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 2019 Masters Thread*** (3 Viewers)

Spieth and rose a combined +8. Yikes.
I’ve actually flipped to pulling for him, but if Spieth misses this cut he’s at a career low...and with his OCD makeup it’s going to be interesting to see how he turns it around. The short putting problem was always the window to this possibility IMO.

Koepka needs to get that zit lanced, solid oz. of #### in that thing.

eta: ####, as in white, creamy zit juice

Last edited by a moderator:
I have always been a Phil fan, love his ability to work around the green. I apologize if this story from People is a Honda, but it's just too good.

I'm sure he had been inundated with people bothering him about a part of the event that he had no control. I bet he just wanted to have fun at the party, and this bozo is all up in his face. Anyway, great response!
Phil's cares not for Benjamins

Looks like light rain passing through Augusta now. Forecast looks good through midafternoon.  Wind < 10 mph all day. Could be prime scoring chances early.

Sunday weather is the biggest worry at the moment, I would think.  Looks like just a lot of pop up storms or light sprinkles mixed throughout the day.  I think they could play through most of it, minus lightning.  

But Sunday, Augusta will be in the path of the huge storm system bearing down on the southeast.  Not sure the arrival time yet, but it could be right as the leaders are nearing the last couple of holes.  They may have to bump up the start times.  

Sunday weather is the biggest worry at the moment, I would think.  Looks like just a lot of pop up storms or light sprinkles mixed throughout the day.  I think they could play through most of it, minus lightning.  

But Sunday, Augusta will be in the path of the huge storm system bearing down on the southeast.  Not sure the arrival time yet, but it could be right as the leaders are nearing the last couple of holes.  They may have to bump up the start times.  
If they need my approval to finish at 3 Central hootie can pm me. 

Nigel said:
Koepka needs to get that zit lanced, solid oz. of #### in that thing.

eta: ####, as in white, creamy zit juice
I thought he got stung by a bee or something.  Anyway, nobody is beating that guy. 

Users who are viewing this thread