What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 2019 Masters Thread*** (1 Viewer)

When it happened live Tiger started walking out to watch and then started bucking like a bronco?? I was like wtf? 

Then they showed a quick replay and you could see the security guy come sliding in on his butt and clip Tiger's heel which started him bucking. I called my wife in telling her, you're not gonna believe this one but they never showed another replay- TY - for the link above! We're still cracking up!

Last edited by a moderator:
When it happened live Tiger started walking out to watch and then started bucking like a bronco?? I was like wtf? 

Then they showed a quick replay and you could see the security guy come sliding in on his butt and clip Tiger's heel which started him bucking. I called my wife in telling her, you're not gonna believe this one but they never showed another replay- TY - for the link above! We're still cracking up!
Same here lol

He's damn lucky, that could've been really bad 

Pepperell pars 18 and sits on the cutline at +3. My only worry now is if OOst or Tiger makes it to -8 and the 10 shot rule comes into effect lowering the cut to +2.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ9n9QJ2Rms

If you had a playoff with like 8 people.  Do they all play the hole at the same time?  Or break up into 2 groups?

Tiger should be 10 under, you don't get thoses chances back, everything went well for him today and couldn't make a 7-10 foot putt.  I would be surprised if he is in it back 9 on Sunday.  You just don't get that many chances.

Very curious to see the odds going into the weekend. Brooks Koepka is tied for 1st and has won 3 of the last 7 majors. He's the favorite, right?

Tiger should be 10 under, you don't get thoses chances back, everything went well for him today.  I would be surprised if he is in it back 9 on Sunday.  You just don't get that many chances.
If you want to look at it this way he also has made at least 5 bombs that typically don't fall. It all evens out in a round of golf. And he is 1 back of 5 golfers, you'll gonna be surprised if he is in the hunt 27 holes from now?

Was there a delay? The Masters website had the play suspended message on for the last couple hours. Somebody's getting taken to the woodshed for that one.

Tiger should be 10 under, you don't get thoses chances back, everything went well for him today and couldn't make a 7-10 foot putt.  I would be surprised if he is in it back 9 on Sunday.  You just don't get that many chances.
Things typically ‘go well’ when you hit the ball like he is. He proved in the PGA then the FedEx that he can still finish.

Fact they need to put on ESPN.  Tigers last two major wins came in the year after I attended the same tournament.  

Yeah he should be 10 under. Tomorrow is going to be intense.

Users who are viewing this thread