What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** 2022 Cakeleeg - Around the clock live drafting via Zoom. (1 Viewer)

I don't have a zoom-hosting account through work.  Looks like the free personal version only allows meetings up to 40 minutes.

shuke said:
I don't have a zoom-hosting account through work.  Looks like the free personal version only allows meetings up to 40 minutes.
If I’m available…we can use mine.  or I can actually start it and then make someone else host.  

Sorry, I'm taking my son down to Corvallis to look at university.  I will be day drinking, watching hoops and ogling Beaver coeds.  Not Zooming with you dorks, sorry.

I'll text Pickles since i'm the only one seemingly willing do it.  Jesus.

Sorry, I'm taking my son down to Corvallis to look at university.  I will be day drinking, watching hoops and ogling Beaver coeds.  Not Zooming with you dorks, sorry.

I'll text Pickles since i'm the only one seemingly willing do it.  Jesus.
Just don’t get caught ogling some coeds beaver

i am not drafting live.  i will drop out if that is the case.

You people are insufferable.  I'm not talking about a real live draft, but just making yourself available for rapid picks while watching some NCAA tournament action.

Forget it.  I'll stop trying to be creative.  And then you guys can ##### and moan for the next two weeks about how long and brutal this draft is, per usual.  Enjoy.

You people are insufferable.  I'm not talking about a real live draft, but just making yourself available for rapid picks while watching some NCAA tournament action.

Forget it.  I'll stop trying to be creative.  And then you guys can ##### and moan for the next two weeks about how long and brutal this draft is, per usual.  Enjoy.
I am around and off work all weekend so if anybody needs to send me a list you can. 

God forbid you spend a couple hours on a video call while having a few beers with guys you have been ifriends with FOR OVER TWENTY YEARS.

OH MY ####ING GOD CAN YOU IMAGINE THE HORROR?!!?!??!!??!?!!!?

Every night during cake draft season, Mrs. Shuke is like “honey why are you so annoyed, you’ve barely touched your skyline chili…..oh, Chem X must have taken 12 hours to pick again”
The reason I get annoyed is that people are usually crying about how early this draft starts.  I think you're seeing why we usually need to.

God forbid you spend a couple hours on a video call while having a few beers with guys you have been ifriends with FOR OVER TWENTY YEARS.

OH MY ####ING GOD CAN YOU IMAGINE THE HORROR?!!?!??!!??!?!!!?
I have told my wife about this board and even had to explain who FDAS is when he called me while I was in the car with her driving one day but hopping on a zoom with 12 of you might convince her I’m more of a psycho than she bargained for. 

I have told my wife about this board and even had to explain who FDAS is when he called me while I was in the car with her driving one day but hopping on a zoom with 12 of you might convince her I’m more of a psycho than she bargained for. 

My wife calls you all 'my little internent friends' and pats my head like I'm a special needs student.  

but that's not as bad as the treatment my mom gave me when she found out I was traveling to Minnesota to meet a bunch of internet dudes at a cabin.  She was legit worried and said to me "Don't you have any REAL friends"?  That one stung.

My kids, 17 and 13, regularly ask "is this with your friends from the Internet?" Clearly my ex-wife has wised them up.

Seriously?  I've vacationed with some of these people.

Users who are viewing this thread