What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** 2022 Cakeleeg - Around the clock live drafting via Zoom. (1 Viewer)

Please check my records below.  I'm not a very strong record keeper....

**PAID**
Hack
Dr. D
Danny Lamby
Frost
X
Matchstick Man
Trogg
Pickles
1/2 of Cappy/FDAS
Bogie (I am checking with my wife now to see if she got VenMo + dic pics)

**UNPAID**
Shuke
Banana
Cheese
1/2 of Cappy/FDAS

I think Shuke is going to shut off waivers for unpaid owners, so get your funds in!  

Last edited by a moderator:
3 over yesterday at Greenway (played 18).  Didn't drive real well, but had good second shots and made some key puts.  I'm ready for you anytime, GB!
Nice! Okay...I #### the bed at my tournament last week. I shot the hot round on Saturday and had a 3 shot lead only to choke it away on Sunday. Taking a bit of a break...but should be ready to throw next week. Let's do it! 

**PAID**
Hack
Dr. D
Danny Lamby
Frost
X
Matchstick Man
Trogg
Pickles
1/2 of Cappy/FDAS

**UNPAID**
Shuke
Trogg
Banana
Cheese
1/2 of Cappy/FDAS

I think Shuke is going to shut off waivers for unpaid owners, so get your funds in!  
but shuke hasn’t paid, doesn’t this create a robot exploding paradox?

**PAID**
Hack
Dr. D
Danny Lamby
Frost
X
Matchstick Man
Trogg
Pickles
1/2 of Cappy/FDAS

**UNPAID**
Shuke
Trogg
Banana
Cheese
1/2 of Cappy/FDAS

Hey GM

i paid you 3/30. Sent you a text and you gave me a thumbs up.

Is anyone else getting an error message when trying to access “Players” in the yahoo app?? Been happening to me all day.

I hate to say it but @shukestupid rooster limitations make it competitive. 

Whomever is in 11th right now has a shot, I can testify to that. 

Looking for a reliever; have hitting to give. No Marmolz please. 

#buttstuff making that climb out of the cellar and trying to get on the podium stand.
Nice turnaround!

Not sure how you did it. I tried to scrap and claw...but my team sucks and I'm done trying. Good luck!
Mostly dumb luck. Getting snipped on Tatis, taking Jazz as consolation and turning him (and others) into Soto. Drafting Nestor because of his cool mustache. Having a co-owner that checks the lineup daily on those days you forget or don't care is nice as well.

#buttstuff making that climb out of the cellar and trying to get on the podium stand.
Nice turnaround!

Not sure how you did it. I tried to scrap and claw...but my team sucks and I'm done trying. Good luck!
:oldunsure:
You had a nice little night last night. Well done!! Where did your 11.5 points come from?
A little bit of everything I think. I’ve never seen that big of a jump this late in the year. Wooooooo

So over the last three years, a dead guy, Capella, and now Frosty won? I’ve never seen Frosty finish above 9th.
That's just because I don't think I've ever finished about 9th.
Pretty sure I have never finished about 9th either, now that I think about it. Figure #buttstuff has at least 6th wrapped up this season. #tooclosetocall
Crazy finish. I was in second on Friday and now dropped to fifth thanks to some stupid pitchers.

Users who are viewing this thread