What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official 2022 college football thread: its conference realignment season. (1 Viewer)

Why is Alabama ranked #7? I'm not even sure that should be considered a good win. Who have they beaten this year?
There is a very clear line between 6 and 7. Whoever is 7 hasn't exactly earned it, but somebody needs to be. This is why it's important one of LSU, USC, and TCU win out. If all of them sprinkle in an ell then the 4 seed will essentially be a throw away wrapped in chaos.

Why is Alabama ranked #7? I'm not even sure that should be considered a good win. Who have they beaten this year?
There is a very clear line between 6 and 7. Whoever is 7 hasn't exactly earned it, but somebody needs to be. This is why it's important one of LSU, USC, and TCU win out. If all of them sprinkle in an ell then the 4 seed will essentially be a throw away wrapped in chaos.
Yep, if TCU, LSU, USC, and Clemson all lose a game in will be awesome to see what happens.

No doubt that the USC defense is extremely suspect. But man, that one loss to Utah was by one point on a two-point conversion in the final minute. So close.

But I think all of the controversy will be settled in the end as I think it’s likely that USC drops one of its next two and/or LSU loses to Georgia.

Plus, that game was played in the honor of two fallen Utah players who were beloved. It was an incredible night in SLC. Those helmets were hand painted and just incredible. USC was up against it for sure.

I do think USC was lucky to survive against Oregon State, who I think is going to beat Oregon on Saturday. I hope I'm wrong, but this is going to be a very close game and Beavers' defense will be the difference.

No doubt that the USC defense is extremely suspect. But man, that one loss to Utah was by one point on a two-point conversion in the final minute. So close.

But I think all of the controversy will be settled in the end as I think it’s likely that USC drops one of its next two and/or LSU loses to Georgia.

Plus, that game was played in the honor of two fallen Utah players who were beloved. It was an incredible night in SLC. Those helmets were hand painted and just incredible. USC was up against it for sure.

I do think USC was lucky to survive against Oregon State, who I think is going to beat Oregon on Saturday. I hope I'm wrong, but this is going to be a very close game and Beavers' defense will be the difference.

Oregon State was really strong. But I’d be surprised if they beat a Bo Nix-led Oregon. I’m hoping his ankle is improved and Oregon punches their ticket to the PAC-12 championship. Regardless of the outcome, Oregon - USC would be a helluva game.

Oregon State was really strong. But I’d be surprised if they beat a Bo Nix-led Oregon. I’m hoping his ankle is improved and Oregon punches their ticket to the PAC-12 championship. Regardless of the outcome, Oregon - USC would be a helluva game.

See you in Vegas? ;)

See you in Vegas? ;)

Maybe?

See you in Vegas? ;)

Maybe?

My accountant, wife, liver, boss and astrologist are telling me "ABSOLUTELY NOT". :kicksrock:

See you in Vegas? ;)

Maybe?

My accountant, wife, liver, boss and astrologist are telling me "ABSOLUTELY NOT". :kicksrock:
What would Lemmy do?

This is just dumb. So Big 10 and SEC are going to be the only conferences eventually?
Yep...

B1G becomes the College Football NFC and the SEC becomes the College Football AFC.

Go BEAVS!!!

I know other rivalries today (UM/tOSU, Iron Bowl, etc.) will garner more attention, but USC and ND have some pretty notable considerations to their rivalry:

• Most combined national titles
  • Most combined Heisman winners
  • Most combined college football HOFers
  • Most combined pro football HOFers
This year is the 3rd time ever that they meet each with first year coaches and some of the above is in play for Williams personally and SC as a team. As fun as it is to beat crappy USC teams too, it’s fun when both of these schools are playing well (Bush push game anyone?). Let’s dance SC!

Sounds like Freeze to Auburn is all but official too just awaiting the Iron Bowl to complete today. How do Auburn folks feel about Freeze? (esp compared to possibly Kiffin instead)

Users who are viewing this thread