What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ditching Cable- Teach me (1 Viewer)

I get Paramount+ free with my Walmart+ which is free with my AMEX Platinum. I really only watch soccer on it. I wouldn’t pay for this one. The app is garbage no matter what device you’re using and the content just isn’t for me.

Peacock I also get reimbursed by the Plat. Mainly soccer again. I’d pay for this just for Premier League but otherwise never watch anything on it, with the exception of Oppenheimer and maybe other one-offs.

I get the Disney Bundle. I watch the Star Wars stuff, some Marvel, and ESPN for soccer again, and college sports. ESPN+ is great value for those two things alone - you don’t have to watch the shows where everyone yells at you. We watch Hulu a little but if the forthcoming sports package with ESPN+ is a good deal, I may dump this package. Right now I get $84 back a year with an AMEX blue cash.

Prime because I have it anyway.

I had Apple TV as part of Apple One but just canceled that and only subscribe to Apple music now. There was the occasional show, might churn it once or twice a year.

YTTV for most everything else - add sports package for red zone.

Don’t currently have HBO, Netflix, or anything else. I tend to just let shows I want to watch pile up on those and order them for a month or so, then cancel.
Regarding YTTV, are you subject to blackout rules or goofy regional designations?

Live in Cincy and no restrictions using local digital to watch the games, problem is I can't get a strong enough signal regardless of the internal antenna I buy.

FWIW - In August, Netflix will no longer support AppleTV streaming devices for first, second and third editions. There may not be too many around still. The AppleTV fourth edition and AppleTV 4K (all editions) will continue to be supported.

FWIW - In August, Netflix will no longer support AppleTV streaming devices for first, second and third editions. There may not be too many around still. The AppleTV fourth edition and AppleTV 4K (all editions) will continue to be supported.
Wait... I thought Apple TV was a streaming service... Apple makes actual TV's? What are they iTV's?

I get Paramount+ free with my Walmart+ which is free with my AMEX Platinum. I really only watch soccer on it. I wouldn’t pay for this one. The app is garbage no matter what device you’re using and the content just isn’t for me.

Peacock I also get reimbursed by the Plat. Mainly soccer again. I’d pay for this just for Premier League but otherwise never watch anything on it, with the exception of Oppenheimer and maybe other one-offs.

I get the Disney Bundle. I watch the Star Wars stuff, some Marvel, and ESPN for soccer again, and college sports. ESPN+ is great value for those two things alone - you don’t have to watch the shows where everyone yells at you. We watch Hulu a little but if the forthcoming sports package with ESPN+ is a good deal, I may dump this package. Right now I get $84 back a year with an AMEX blue cash.

Prime because I have it anyway.

I had Apple TV as part of Apple One but just canceled that and only subscribe to Apple music now. There was the occasional show, might churn it once or twice a year.

YTTV for most everything else - add sports package for red zone.

Don’t currently have HBO, Netflix, or anything else. I tend to just let shows I want to watch pile up on those and order them for a month or so, then cancel.
Regarding YTTV, are you subject to blackout rules or goofy regional designations?

Live in Cincy and no restrictions using local digital to watch the games, problem is I can't get a strong enough signal regardless of the internal antenna I buy.
Yep

Wait... I thought Apple TV was a streaming service... Apple makes actual TV's? What are they iTV's?
A device like fireTV or the old Roku boxes. Not actual TVs

Users who are viewing this thread