What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official 2022 PGA Tour Thread - Memorial Tournament, LIV list leaked- It's all Paulina's Fault **** (1 Viewer)

Viktor Hovland trying to pass Ole Einar Bjørndalen as greatest Norwegian athlete of all-time

RWAR with a dramatic hole out from the bunker (82’) for eagle to grab the lead

wow!!

7% GIR today on 17… :shock:
not because of difficulty though 

pin was tucked, the road hole bunker is minimum 0.75 strokes added, right is OB, long you’re on the road and/or against the wall

I hate that pin position - everyone lays up left, chips on, and little chance for either a birdie or big #

the player has essentially zero options

not because of difficulty though 

pin was tucked, the road hole bunker is minimum 0.75 strokes added, right is OB, long you’re on the road and/or against the wall

I hate that pin position - everyone lays up left, chips on, and little chance for either a birdie or big #

the player has essentially zero options
Yea it’s wild…Not sure what JT did to birdie, but Cam went bomb driver-PW…only chance to hold that section of the green.

I played a replica…hit driver over a billboard pretty well…still had a 3-iron in. Pin was front right so I bailed right and got up and down. If the pin was back left, I guess I’d have hit the same short right approach from that far back and hoped for a miracle up and down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea it’s wild…Not sure what JT did to birdie, but Cam went bomb driver-PW…only chance to hold that section of the green.

I played a replica…hit driver over a billboard pretty well…still had a 3-iron in. Pin was front right so I bailed right and got up and down. If the pin was back left, I guess I’d have hit the same short right approach from that far back and hoped for a miracle up and down.
My late uncle played TOC years ago - he was probably playing to close to a 5 handicap in his prime - and hit the green with a 5-wood. Left his putt 10’ short.

Caddie: are ya serious man? ya had a chance to birdie the road hole and ya go and do that? ####s sake!

Loved to tell that story, said it was more memorable than if he had made a 3.

Would be wild to play greens that large.  I would have to mentally treat the first putts as if they were a chips so the 3 (or 4) putts didn't break me.

Smith making a run.

Reminder that Cam lives on Jax Beach, hangs out at local dives, mows his own lawn, and generally just acts like a normal beach dude.

I like Homa, Lowry, Fleet, Bradley at their costs…sticking w JT at the top.
Pretty stoked I talked myself into adding Cam and JT...Also parlayed with Iga to win the US Open at 101-1.  Let's go.

Jul 11, 2022, 4:43:54PM 

Cameron Smith

THE OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP 2022 - OUTRIGHT WINNER

+2800

Getting good…players feeling the pressure clearly. I bet the next LIV event will be very similar.

Scheffler will start the tournament at 10-under with Cantlay two shots back. Zalatoris will begin the event in third at seven-under, Xander Schauffele will be fourth at six-under and Sam Burns will be fifth at five-under.

Going back to the discussion we had about being able to take your ball out of a divot in the fairway...

I hadn't heard of the lift/clean/replace rule before that said they're playing with it today. The same or similar rule could be used for divots:

Here's how lift, clean and place works (typically): If a golfer is hitting their current shot from a lie in the fairway of the hole they're playing, then they're able to pick up the golf ball (after first marking the original spot with a tee or other marker), clean off the golf ball, then put it back by placing it in a spot within a scorecard's length of the original position.

Users who are viewing this thread