What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 2022 T-Shirt Exchange - COMPLETE - 100% Participation Again*** (2 Viewers)

Q: can our stalkee provide info on their likes and dislikes like previous years? 
things like whether a person will wear a hat, prefers dark or bright shirts, prefers stouts to IPA, etc would be helpful. Not to make this a list of demands but preferences. 
This is smart. It’s not demands, merely preferences. 

If people prefer certain things, or hate certain things, they can pm me and I’ll put it in my “notes” section and make sure their stalker gets it.
You’re too kind. That’s more work for you. Just have people post here what they like/don’t like. 

You’re too kind. That’s more work for you. Just have people post here what they like/don’t like. 

How about adding a “preferences” tab to the spreadsheet we are all supposed to fill out after the matchups are sent?  That way each person can fill their own preferences in.  It saves Kutta a lot of work.

Just a thought

Oops... PMed kutta before reading this.  :oldunsure:  

How about adding a “preferences” tab to the spreadsheet we are all supposed to fill out after the matchups are sent?  That way each person can fill their own preferences in.  It saves Kutta a lot of work.

Just a thought
I have a "notes" section that I keep updated when people PM me. I make sure their stalker gets it. It's really not that much work, just one additional field in the spreadsheet.

I think most of us are of a certain age where dad bod may be setting in or maybe that's just me... for t-shirts, I'd suggest avoiding 100% cotton or at least trying to pick up shirts that are long enough that they won't turn into belly shirts after a wash.  TIA  :homer:   :bag:   :thanks:

I think most of us are of a certain age where dad bod may be setting in or maybe that's just me... for t-shirts, I'd suggest avoiding 100% cotton or at least trying to pick up shirts that are long enough that they won't turn into belly shirts after a wash.  TIA  :homer:   :bag:   :thanks:

:lol:    My exact thoughts.... I even reached out to our esteemed t-shirt leader kutta to tell him to change my size to 3XL.  :bag:

I'm already a husky guy with broad shoulders and a long torso, but now that a lot of shirts are "slim fit", I find that they turn into crop tops after a wash and dry.

Many of my 2XL shirts that I've had for a long time have become too tight.... maybe it's some Covid weight thrown in there.

Might as well go a bit bigger.  Oof.

:lol:    My exact thoughts.... I even reached out to our esteemed t-shirt leader kutta to tell him to change my size to 3XL.  :bag:

I'm already a husky guy with broad shoulders and a long torso, but now that a lot of shirts are "slim fit", I find that they turn into crop tops after a wash and dry.

Many of my 2XL shirts that I've had for a long time have become too tight.... maybe it's some Covid weight thrown in there.

We've been doing this for so long that I almost now exclusively wear FBG TSE™️ shirts with some sport teams shirts.  I have a couple that don't fit great that I wear while sleeping.

:hifive:   I've resorted to buying "tall" if its an option.

3xl is my preferred.  Think my info says 2xl cause of the difficulty finding the larger sizes.

Here's an idea and please tell me if you think this is a bad idea or you aren't in favor.

What if we allowed non-FBGs to participate?  I have a friend that knows about what we do and I feel like they may want to participate.  If we are looking to get more participants then it may be worth considering.  Granted, it's always cool to get something from the folks here vs. someone kind of anonymous.

Just an idea - if folks hate it then please ignore me.  :)  

:hifive:   I've resorted to buying "tall" if its an option.

Oh for sure.  I bought a shirt off Banana Republic's website that I really liked, and found they had a "tall" option.  Of course it showed up and ended up being "slim fit" so it was really more like an XL than an XXL, so now it's too tight.

AAABatteries said:
Here's an idea and please tell me if you think this is a bad idea or you aren't in favor.

What if we allowed non-FBGs to participate?  I have a friend that knows about what we do and I feel like they may want to participate.  If we are looking to get more participants then it may be worth considering.  Granted, it's always cool to get something from the folks here vs. someone kind of anonymous.

That's what aliases are for!

AAABatteries said:

This seems fine to me!

Lehigh98 said:
Triggered!  But also, yeah. 
Fwiw, better quality shirts >>> more shirts. I’m still wearing quite a few from previous years, California, Asheville NC, Nashville, Cincinnati Ohio (although I curse every time I put one on), New England, the shirts that hold up over the years have been totally worth it. 
Is this really my 6th year? Wow. How many years have we been doing this?

Last edited by a moderator:
kutta said:
I’d like to keep the entry period open for the time frame in the OP. But, go ahead and get your stuff and I’ll pair you with that sized person. Just send me a PM
PM sent :)  

I'm putting the pairings together now. I will be sending out PM's to everyone today with your stalkee's info. 

I will update the OP with a link to the tracking spreadsheet, so once you send or receive a package, please update the sheet so we can track who still needs to send things out.

We will have 6 weeks to send out our packages. I figured I'd make the deadline a couple days after Memorial Day weekend in case people pick things up that weekend. So the deadline for sending will be Wednesday, September 7.

Let's go get some swag!

One more thing. I only keep one year's worth of data around, so I only have last year's info. I don't know if I pair you with someone you've already had. If I pair you with someone you've had before, just let me know ASAP and I can change things around. I do try to make sure people are paired with someone who isn't in their state.

One more thing. I only keep one year's worth of data around, so I only have last year's info. I don't know if I pair you with someone you've already had. If I pair you with someone you've had before, just let me know ASAP and I can change things around. I do try to make sure people are paired with someone who isn't in their state.
👍🏽 Sadly I don’t remember who I’ve had in the past either other than the last two years I have in my in box still. 👍🏽 Person I got seems familiar but it could just be that they post a fair bit. 

👍🏽 Sadly I don’t remember who I’ve had in the past either other than the last two years I have in my in box still. 👍🏽 Person I got seems familiar but it could just be that they post a fair bit. 
Probably a good thing to add to a notes field, or just add another column with previous stalkees, perhaps when we update that we've sent/received, we could update that ourselves for the upcoming exchanges

Everyone should have received a PM with your stalkee. If you did not, please let me know.

@Super King, I still need your info. Again, it's my bad - I mistakenly deleted it.

Probably a good thing to add to a notes field, or just add another column with previous stalkees, perhaps when we update that we've sent/received, we could update that ourselves for the upcoming exchanges
What I really need to do is switch to a database instead of a spreadsheet. Would make it much easier to store this kind of info.

Next year...

One more thing.

I will be on business travel Tues-Fri this week so I may be slow to respond if you post or send me a PM. I'll get to it eventually, but expect delays.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread