What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 2022 T-Shirt Exchange - COMPLETE - 100% Participation Again*** (1 Viewer)

Probably a good thing to add to a notes field, or just add another column with previous stalkees, perhaps when we update that we've sent/received, we could update that ourselves for the upcoming exchanges
Thankfully I kept the Gmail messages from 17, 18, 19, 20, and 21.

For those doing the same, kutta sent all except the 19 email - that was badmojo. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Somebody asked that folks post their likes/dislikes, etc.  T-shirt wise I’m not picky, do just about any color.  Beer-wise, mostly the same but I’m not big on European styles (Germans and Belgians in particular) and not big on sours either.  But I’ll never not drink free beer.  

Don Quixote said:
Bump with a note to screenshot PMs with address of recipients based on Joe’s thread about the board switch to come.
👍🏽 Fwiw, if your account is linked to an email that email should have the body of the message sent. 

I got a box from someone... I think from Tampa. Doesn't say who it's from since it was straight from a brewery there. Someone wanna come forward as my stalker? :)

And @kutta is there a link to the spreadsheet somewhere? I can't find it for some reason.... ?

I got a box from someone... I think from Tampa. Doesn't say who it's from since it was straight from a brewery there. Someone wanna come forward as my stalker? :)

And @kutta is there a link to the spreadsheet somewhere? I can't find it for some reason.... ?
when are we drinking? maybe next sunday?

My inbox is empty as well...will need stalkee info resent

Is there a Google doc link for us to update shipping status?

I forget what I clicked on initially, but my messages were in there under Conversations. The first thing I clicked on showed no new conversations. I guess maybe that's the NEW (unread) messages?

My account got nuked in the change-over. I have lost all messages, etc. This is the new account of David Dodds

Kutta,

I remember who I drew, but can you PM the vitals for that person (t-shirt size and mailing address). Thanks in advance.

Never mind - My email showed me the info I needed. I got this handled.

Last edited:
How much is usually spent?

I don't think there's really a suggestion or a cap per se, but I think most folks usually buy at least 3 shirts and include some "swag" (beers, hats, stickers, bottle cap openers, etc.)
I went a bit light on the swag this year. Hope My stalkee is content with 2 shirts I picked out, one my wife picked out, 5 beers and 2 coozies. Delivery tomorrow, to probably my 4th favorite state.

Bump.... anyone in the Tampa area send shirts directly from a brewery? There was nothing indicating who sent it. I will take pics by the weekend.

Also - need the spreadsheet link so I can fill out that I've received..... even though I don't know who sent it :lol:

Got a sweet package from Oz! Will have to get pics but 5 beers 3 shirts a couple coozies and a nice note with a random comment about his wife that I really need some follow-up on.

Thanks man!

Got a sweet package from Oz! Will have to get pics but 5 beers 3 shirts a couple coozies and a nice note with a random comment about his wife that I really need some follow-up on.

Thanks man!
The last person who got a sweet package from me regretted it :P
My wife kind of likes that we do this, she wanted to get in on it. She picked out the non-beer one. 🤷

Thanks man!
My wife kind of likes that we do this, she wanted to get in on it. She picked out the non-beer one. 🤷
Love your package.

I was needing some explanation regarding the part of the note that said your wife "accidentally" broke in to one of the breweries. 😄

Thanks man!
Love your package.

I was needing some explanation regarding the part of the note that said your wife "accidentally" broke in to one of the breweries. 😄
Oh that. :lol: she and a friend had been bar hopping, saw a sign for a craft show (if you ever want to abduct middle age moms there’s your sign) and followed it. I’m pretty sure it was for craft beers 🤷 they walked through the gate and found themselves in the yard of the salty nut. Apparently it took them a while before they realized it was a brewery and not someone’s backyard party. An hour later they went axe throwing (another shirt I wanted to send but they were out of the ones I like). She did make it home safe. This is while I had taken our oldest on his senior trip to New Orleans so I missed it all.

Alright! Back online!

It sounds like everyone is able to recover the info they need. If someone is having problems, shoot me a PM and I'll resend.

FYI - I will be on my annual fishing trip Friday-Wednesday, so I most likely won't be able to respond during that time.

Alright! Back online!

It sounds like everyone is able to recover the info they need. If someone is having problems, shoot me a PM and I'll resend.

FYI - I will be on my annual fishing trip Friday-Wednesday, so I most likely won't be able to respond during that time.

Could you remind me the deadline on this? I did buy one shirt, and then during the Great FBG Blackout of Twenty-Two I forgot all about it.

Alright! Back online!

Could you remind me the deadline on this? I did buy one shirt, and then during the Great FBG Blackout of Twenty-Two I forgot all about it.

I'm putting the pairings together now. I will be sending out PM's to everyone today with your stalkee's info.

I will update the OP with a link to the tracking spreadsheet, so once you send or receive a package, please update the sheet so we can track who still needs to send things out.

We will have 6 weeks to send out our packages. I figured I'd make the deadline a couple days after Memorial Day weekend in case people pick things up that weekend. So the deadline for sending will be Wednesday, September 7.

Let's go get some swag!

Got pretty much everything I want to include except for one shirt. They were out of the size I need. The guy there was thinking they should have it in a couple weeks. I'll either wait, or if I get time, call an audible. Either way, package will ship to California by end of August.

Bump to those in Tampa, as I received a couple shirts and a pint glass from the Tampa Bay Brewing Company a couple weeks back, but there was no note indicating what FBG it is from. Forgot to take pics this past weekend.... will do so tomorrow.

Bump to those in Tampa, as I received a couple shirts and a pint glass from the Tampa Bay Brewing Company a couple weeks back, but there was no note indicating what FBG it is from. Forgot to take pics this past weekend.... will do so tomorrow.
That was me. This is my first exchange and opted for them to ship instead of me finding a way to cluster it up.

🚨little over 2 week warning!🚨

sent @kutta a hopefully working tracking sheet for this year, so as soon as he gives it a look over, he will post it so people can mark their sends/receives

🚨little over 2 week warning!🚨

sent @kutta a hopefully working tracking sheet for this year, so as soon as he gives it a look over, he will post it so people can mark their sends/receives
Thank you sir!

All, PLEASE update your status in the spreadsheet linked in the OP. It is the only way I can track who has sent and received items. It is way too difficult to go through the thread and track, so if you don't update the spreadsheet, I'll assume you have not sent your swag.

Last edited:
That was me. This is my first exchange and opted for them to ship instead of me finding a way to cluster it up.
Thank you kind sir!

Link to shirts n' stuff

Couple of real nice shirts, pint glass (my wife was sure glad to see that... I have quite the collection LOL) and a sticker!

Thanks to @NorvilleBarnes !

Users who are viewing this thread