What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official*** Big Brother 16 (1 Viewer)

I'll always remember this season not only for Derrick's dominant social play but Cody's boneheaded decision. If you don't cut Derrick there and take Victoria, why are you playing the game? I don't think Victoria would have won, but even if he thought there was a chance, he surely had to know Derrick had the better shot against him. And seeing the finale last night, I'm really gonna miss Brittany.
Bros before hos.

This is the first time in a long time that I've actually liked the outcome of BB. Derrick played very good game and won. Donny got AFP and Frankie was owned when told he didn't make final 3 in the AFP voting.

I don't think Derrick would have won if he revealed he was an undercover cop. Oddly, this is the first time I can remember that someone with a secret actually kept it all summer.

Just goes to show exactly how good Derrick was playing that Cody actually thought he had a shot against him in the finals.He clearly was misted by Derrick and bought into everything he said and thus got 50k for his actions.

Donny still holding the grudge in jury was classic but based upon the way he played it totally made sense.He voted for the better comp player and not the best overall player and that clearly was Derrick.

I didn't think there was any way Derrick was gonna lose unless Cody took Victoria but based upon the way Cody played the entire season he didn't have the guts to cut his right hand man when it mattered the most and it cost him 450k.

Impressive win by Derrick in what was a horrendous season.Maybe they will stop trying to throw all these twists into the season and just let the game speak for itself?Nah,not a chance lol
Am I the only one who likes the twists? I thougth initially that this season's twist would encourage people to put up the weaker players earlier, but that didn't really play out that way. I like the twists though. It keeps things interesting, and keeps people from just zero-ing in on one strategy. It makes people adjust their game on short notice.

I do REALLY miss Pandora's box though...
I think with the right cast this twist would have been great,sadly the cast was pretty weak and thus the season went very predictably with very few(if any)big game moves.
If BB is going to have players return, then a rule needs to change to say that they are exempt from elimination for a certain period of time. So many times someone comes back and is voted out again almost immediately. Let a returning player do the damage they are supposed to do.

And seeing the finale last night, I'm really gonna miss Brittany.
Yep. Britt and Amber were eye candy all stars.
Good thing they brought those player back to site on the stage and not say anything.

There are so many better questions and follow up they could do after the winner is annouced. This was quite the boring go with the crowd season.
Yeah they usually at least throw one or two of them a bone and ask what shocked you most went you went home and watched, or something like that. Production seemed content on using that time to instead make the big reveal that Derrick is a cop, but I think they should have talked to the first evictees otherwise whats the point.

ANd anyone else think Christine voted for Derrick solely to try to restore her image in Americas and perhaps her husbands eyes? I think if she votes with her "heart" then no way she doesn't pick Cody to win.

If BB is going to have players return, then a rule needs to change to say that they are exempt from elimination for a certain period of time. So many times someone comes back and is voted out again almost immediately. Let a returning player do the damage they are supposed to do.
Agree 100%. I thought this was actually how it was before...returning house guest was immune for 1 week or something. It's way too hard for them if they're not b/c basically, if they don't win something, they're right back out again.

ANd anyone else think Christine voted for Derrick solely to try to restore her image in Americas and perhaps her husbands eyes? I think if she votes with her "heart" ###### regina then no way she doesn't pick Cody to win.
Fixed that for you...

That said, I agree...I'd love an update on how she and her...ahem...odd looking....husband are doing...

ETA: You can't say regina? That's the medically appropriate term. Come on man.

Last edited by a moderator:
And seeing the finale last night, I'm really gonna miss Brittany.
Yep. Britt and Amber were eye candy all stars.
Good thing they brought those player back to site on the stage and not say anything.

There are so many better questions and follow up they could do after the winner is annouced. This was quite the boring go with the crowd season.
Yeah they usually at least throw one or two of them a bone and ask what shocked you most went you went home and watched, or something like that. Production seemed content on using that time to instead make the big reveal that Derrick is a cop, but I think they should have talked to the first evictees otherwise whats the point.

ANd anyone else think Christine voted for Derrick solely to try to restore her image in Americas and perhaps her husbands eyes? I think if she votes with her "heart" then no way she doesn't pick Cody to win.
Scroll down this page a little to see all the backyard finale interviews with Jeff

I think Cody finally realized what everyone was saying when he answered one of the questions by replying that he gathered info and anytime someone told him something he relayed it back to Derrick.

He basically said it in a nutshell right there...you were just a minion...a gopher.

For you BB fans this explains why Evel **** left season 13 the way he did

When Big Brother 8 winner **** Donato signed up to appear on VH1's Couples Therapy, he decided to use the show go public with a very personal struggle: He has been living with HIV since 2011.
http://www.people.com/article/big-brother-winner-****-donato-hiv-positive

Last edited by a moderator:
For you BB fans this explains why Evel **** left season 13 the way he did

When Big Brother 8 winner **** Donato signed up to appear on VH1's Couples Therapy, he decided to use the show go public with a very personal struggle: He has been living with HIV since 2011.
http://www.people.com/article/big-brother-winner-****-donato-hiv-positive
Whoah.

Almost time to fire up the BB17 thread, 2 hour season premier on June 24.

I haven't found anything but speculation about the cast yet. Looks like the live feeds work a little differently this time:

Starting this year, The Big Brother Live Feeds are available as part of the CBS All Access subscription. As an All Access subscriber, you can watch every single episode of Big Brother from all 16 prior seasons, and enjoy premium, behind-the-scenes Live Feeds content at at no extra cost!

CBS All Access is a standalone streaming service, where for just $5.99/month, users can watch CBS programs on their mobile device, computer or streaming device - no cable subscription required. Subscribers can catch up on full seasons of their favorite shows on-demand or stream their local CBS station live. They can also enjoy exclusive next-day access to last night’s programming or binge watch on ad-free classic series from past programming. All you need is the internet to start watching!

Source: CBS Interactive
Let's Go! :towelwave:

Users who are viewing this thread