What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official*** Big Brother 16 (2 Viewers)

Weird how much Christine got booed...and sounded like dudes booing her most. I can't stand that Squidward looking chick but can't really see a lot of reasons to boo her...moreso than anyone else really.
I don't think the booing had to do with anything other than her less-than-gracious exit from the house.
I don't know. Her relationship with Cody rubbed a lot of people the wrong way. I gotta think that was the reason for most of the boos.
for sure the boos were for her hanging all over cody 24-7.

you could tell cody was stressing how people were going to be looking at him last night
Yeah. Cody almost looked like he was on the verge of tears much of the time when they were talking about that. I think he genuinely feels/felt bad about it. I don't think he realized that folks outside of the house were really NOT OK with how Christine and him were acting. The thing is, I totally think Cody saw it as just friends, but I think while Christine might not have "loved" him, or even kissed him, she might have had feelings beyond just friends for him.

I feel bad for Cody...Christine...eh. I wouldn't boo her, but I wouldn't be OK with that if it were my wife. Where to draw that line is up to her and her rather odd looking husband to figure out, but if she even thought it might be crossed just in the name of "game play," they should've had that talk first, and based on the interview with him, it doesn't sound like they did.

KingPrawn said:
Brony said:
This Frankie character is quite the gracious winner, isn't he?
Can't wait until next week when he gets sent home (hopefully). He is so full of himself.
Sadly, he is going to use it to boost his ego even more.
I've come full-circle on him. At first I was like, "I think I have reason to hate anyone who claims that their 'occupation' is 'Internet Personality.'" Then, after a while, I thought, "This Frankie guy isn't that bad. He oddly doesn't make me feel as uncomfortable and annoyed as I thought he would." Now I'm back to hating him because what I originally said was a decent social game has turned into blatant ###-kissing and self-promotion, which don't usually go hand-in-hand. He kind of fell off my "like" list when his big plan for convincing people to like him after single-handedly winning that BOB was to tell them that he's Ariana Grande's brother! GASP! Who gives a flying f? Besides Victoria of course...I just hate people who think they are somehow special when they really aren't. You're not famous. Your sister is.

I'm so sick of him getting super excited for whomever just got an ounce of power and running over and hugging them. Seriously...dude would hug Hitler if he just won HOH.

KingPrawn said:
Brony said:
Can't wait until next week when he gets sent home (hopefully). He is so full of himself.
It feels like the odds are low to send him packing at this point. Last week, he could have been back door'd, but now that everyone plays in every POV comp, I don't know if this is so easy to do (assuming Frenchie continues to do well at the comps)

Do you think Frankie has to pause a bit everytime someone talks about backdooring him? Oooh that sounds like.....wait....

KingPrawn said:
Brony said:
It feels like the odds are low to send him packing at this point. Last week, he could have been back door'd, but now that everyone plays in every POV comp, I don't know if this is so easy to do (assuming Frenchie continues to do well at the comps)
I don't know...with that replay button in play, he's basically putting his entire hand out there as HOH this week, and it'll be meaningless. Meaning, if he decides to...ahem...back door someone, they'll know and won't be at risk. He doesn't have the numbers. He can't be HOH next week. IF he's not HOH in the replay, he's done. If he somehow does win it again, he's done next week.

Has Cody officially come out of the closet yet?
You mean Zac? He was Frankie's little Hetero Hero when he was there. I get joking about it, but those two were on a different level.

I'd have to agree. Frankie is going to be very tough to get out at this point. He'd have to lose both the Hoh and then the veto. Can't see him losing two comps in a row. Backdoor is out seeing how all compete in the veto competition.

Loved the reaction tonight of the Jury house to seeing Christine. Donnie's lawyer line was perfect.

OMG. Frankie was always annoying but his I control who wins talk was a joke. I sure hope America isn't stupid enough to vote him the 25000 as America's favorite.

Sad to see Caleb go. He may be a little over the top with his stories but he's a standup solid guy.

Granted we can all agree that Victoria is the worst final 4 Big Brother competitor EVER by a wide margin but the level of mean spirited by CBS is a bit much. Understand the guys doing it but now the producers are blatantly hammering how stupid she is. On yesterday's show they show all of all these competitors going over every inch of their faces for the veto with such intensity and they finished it with Victoria having the same intensity for a bag of what looked to be pita bread. :doh: It is going to be so painful at the finale for her

Granted we can all agree that Victoria is the worst final 4 Big Brother competitor EVER by a wide margin but the level of mean spirited by CBS is a bit much. Understand the guys doing it but now the producers are blatantly hammering how stupid she is. On yesterday's show they show all of all these competitors going over every inch of their faces for the veto with such intensity and they finished it with Victoria having the same intensity for a bag of what looked to be pita bread. :doh: It is going to be so painful at the finale for her
Can't be any worse than GinaMarie from last year.

Her speech is going to be absolutely cringeworthy. Sad thing is she actually believes she has a chance to win I think. Derrick should win just for the fact that he's made her believe that.

Her speech is going to be absolutely cringeworthy. Sad thing is she actually believes she has a chance to win I think. Derrick should win just for the fact that he's made her believe that.
I'm not sure she really thinks she can win it all. Can she? My take is that she is perfectly happy winning the $50000 for second place.

If I were here and made it to the final 2 my speech would be short and sweet. "Look, Derick deserves to win. We all know that. But I've got $50000 for finishing second. That's more than any of you all made so who's the stupid one now?"

Last edited by a moderator:
If I had to live with either GinaMarie or Victoria, I'd domestically abuse them... or do sex to them... or both.

Derrick is clearly a top 3 player of all time IMO. Worst case scenario is Cody wins the final HOH and does the smart thing of sending Derrick home.

OMG. Frankie was always annoying but his I control who wins talk was a joke. I sure hope America isn't stupid enough to vote him the 25000 as America's favorite.

Sad to see Caleb go. He may be a little over the top with his stories but he's a standup solid guy.
"When I get to the outside, I get put back with my millions of followers." Seriously?? I f-ing hate him now. I hate faux celebrities who have done nothing artistic, creative, or otherwise to deserve their fame. I hate how he basically calls out his family, but then calls out his sister SEPARATELY just because she's famous. And the "I was playing for charity" thing...??? Did that EVER come out before he was evicted? Maybe it did, but seriously dude...you're not rich. Your sister is. If your sister wasn't famous, nobody would give two ##### who you were.

Granted we can all agree that Victoria is the worst final 4 Big Brother competitor EVER by a wide margin
I think Victoria is WAY worse. GinaMarie was trash...she was dumb and a little ghetto, but she KNEW she was dumb and a little ghetto. I don't think you could manipulate her as easily either. Girl could eat some yogurt too. Victoria was flat out completely worthless, and she doesn't realize that the only reason she's there is becuase she's dumb and worthless. I think she actually thinks she played the game well. Well...maybe...if her strategy was to be dumb and worthless. With that said, I bet you see someone pull the "Dumb and worthless" strategy in the future.

Derrick is clearly a top 3 player of all time IMO. Worst case scenario is Cody wins the final HOH and does the smart thing of sending Derrick home.
Derrick is definately top 3. He's the only guy I've seen who has been able to systematically make almost all the moves late in the game without getting much blood on his hands, and without being HOH. Every move is calculated. Every move has worked. As soon as people have started to figure him out, he's gotten them out. Fantasitc player. Maybe not as off-the-wall brilliant as Dan, but he had a plan, and he's executed it flawlessly. He deserves the $$$ more than anyone in that house two-fold.

"When I get to the outside, I get put back with my millions of followers." Seriously?? I f-ing hate him now. I hate faux celebrities who have done nothing artistic, creative, or otherwise to deserve their fame. I hate how he basically calls out his family, but then calls out his sister SEPARATELY just because she's famous. And the "I was playing for charity" thing...??? Did that EVER come out before he was evicted? Maybe it did, but seriously dude...you're not rich. Your sister is. If your sister wasn't famous, nobody would give two ##### who you were.

Granted we can all agree that Victoria is the worst final 4 Big Brother competitor EVER by a wide margin
I think Victoria is WAY worse. GinaMarie was trash...she was dumb and a little ghetto, but she KNEW she was dumb and a little ghetto. I don't think you could manipulate her as easily either. Girl could eat some yogurt too. Victoria was flat out completely worthless, and she doesn't realize that the only reason she's there is becuase she's dumb and worthless. I think she actually thinks she played the game well. Well...maybe...if her strategy was to be dumb and worthless. With that said, I bet you see someone pull the "Dumb and worthless" strategy in the future.

Derrick is definately top 3. He's the only guy I've seen who has been able to systematically make almost all the moves late in the game without getting much blood on his hands, and without being HOH. Every move is calculated. Every move has worked. As soon as people have started to figure him out, he's gotten them out. Fantasitc player. Maybe not as off-the-wall brilliant as Dan, but he had a plan, and he's executed it flawlessly. He deserves the $$$ more than anyone in that house two-fold.
They showed a great example of that last night with the DR interviews before the veto comp. All three of them said they felt worried, but were confident Derrick had their backs.

Even Caleb while he was talking to Julie said that he thought he'd made a special connection with Derrick along the way. I'd guess if you talk to most of the jury members they'd say the same thing. He's been controlling the game through a pretty great social game.

Derrick is definitely top 3. He's the only guy I've seen who has been able to systematically make almost all the moves late in the game without getting much blood on his hands, and without being HOH. Every move is calculated. Every move has worked. As soon as people have started to figure him out, he's gotten them out. Fantasitc player. Maybe not as off-the-wall brilliant as Dan, but he had a plan, and he's executed it flawlessly. He deserves the $$$ more than anyone in that house two-fold.
The guy is the epitome of an undercover cop. Really impressive work.

I caught up last night on last 2 episodes... yeah, I agree with lots of the stuff here. Glad to see Frankie go - I went through hating him to just disliking him a few times but ultimately he's a POS. Charity thing, while mentioned a couple of times, seemed very disingenuous.

Must be esp. tough for these alliances that build over 10+ weeks to boot someone like Caleb at the end just to keep the boulder that is Victoria. I think Derrick and Cody made the right moves though.

It would seem that if Cody wins HOH, he takes Derrick to final 2 and if Derrick wins HOH, he takes Victoria. I'm not 100% on either of these - just guessing.

I caught up last night on last 2 episodes... yeah, I agree with lots of the stuff here. Glad to see Frankie go - I went through hating him to just disliking him a few times but ultimately he's a POS. Charity thing, while mentioned a couple of times, seemed very disingenuous.

Must be esp. tough for these alliances that build over 10+ weeks to boot someone like Caleb at the end just to keep the boulder that is Victoria. I think Derrick and Cody made the right moves though.

It would seem that if Cody wins HOH, he takes Derrick to final 2 and if Derrick wins HOH, he takes Victoria. I'm not 100% on either of these - just guessing.
I'm not sure re. Cody. I 1000% agree on Derrick. He plays to win, as you should....I think he would beat Cody even if he took Cody, but I think he KNOWS he'll beat Victoria, so he'll take her. He's playing to win. He won't jeopardize his chances.

Cody...I could see him taking Derrick. I think he would because I think he plays with his heart more than Derrick. But...he's also shown that he's willing to vote Caleb out, so why not Derrick too?

I'm not sure re. Cody. I 1000% agree on Derrick. He plays to win, as you should....I think he would beat Cody even if he took Cody, but I think he KNOWS he'll beat Victoria, so he'll take her. He's playing to win. He won't jeopardize his chances.

Cody...I could see him taking Derrick. I think he would because I think he plays with his heart more than Derrick. But...he's also shown that he's willing to vote Caleb out, so why not Derrick too?
Yeah, I think Derrick taking Victoria is more of a lock. Cody is more of a wildcard. It would be hilarious if Victoria won the final HOH. I'm guessing that Vegas odds on that would +10000

Yeah, I think Derrick taking Victoria is more of a lock. Cody is more of a wildcard. It would be hilarious if Victoria won the final HOH. I'm guessing that Vegas odds on that would +10000
I think it would be higher. You have to win twice to be the final HOH.

So now the question is will Derrick become the 2nd person to win the jury vote in a unanimous vote?

Dan Gheesling season 10 was the only person to do this and still ranks as my top player of all-time.Played two different seasons with two totally different strategies and finished 1st and 2nd and really could have won Season 14 had it not been for how dirty he played and pissed off the jury.Not taking anything away from Ian but Dan was tremendous that year.

So now the question is will Derrick become the 2nd person to win the jury vote in a unanimous vote?

Dan Gheesling season 10 was the only person to do this and still ranks as my top player of all-time.Played two different seasons with two totally different strategies and finished 1st and 2nd and really could have won Season 14 had it not been for how dirty he played and pissed off the jury.Not taking anything away from Ian but Dan was tremendous that year.
Depends on what God tells Jocasta to do

Depends on what God Frankie tells Jocasta to do
Fixed.

Derrick seems to be all about the end game, so if he were to win the final HOH he would have to cut Cody right? I mean he should smoke both Cody and Victoria, but Id say Cody has a slightly higher than 0% chance to win while obviously Victoria has 0 chance to win. Then again, while very risky, if hes comfortable enough that both will take him maybe he doesn't win it. That's probably too risky though.

Not to mention Cody should obviously take Victoria if he wins, but on the surface he seems too loyal to the Hit men. We shall see.

I would imagine that Derrick is probably a little ticked at Cody for exposing the Hit men to Victoria at Caleb's exit. Not that it should hurt him too bad at this point, but if (IF) Victoria was following along, she should be PO'd at Derrick for making F2 arrangements with someone else.

I would imagine that Derrick is probably a little ticked at Cody for exposing the Hit men to Victoria at Caleb's exit. Not that it should hurt him too bad at this point, but if (IF) Victoria was following along, she should be PO'd at Derrick for making F2 arrangements with someone else.
I thought about that. The I realized it was Victoria and Derrick could tell her anything and she'd believe it. Plus, if he told her he was taking her to the finals, he might not be lying.

Cody's speech was all about trying to share the blame of Caleb's exit and at the same time, get credit for being co-mastermind of the season.

I thought about that. The I realized it was Victoria and Derrick could tell her anything and she'd believe it. Plus, if he told her he was taking her to the finals, he might not be lying.

Cody's speech was all about trying to share the blame of Caleb's exit and at the same time, get credit for being co-mastermind of the season.
Yeah...Either she's too dumb to realize or believe what was said, or she's smart enough to realize she really can't do anything about it.

About 4 hours to kickoff. I would not bet on what's going to happen tonight except that Dr. Will grills the jury members (confirmed) :popcorn:

OK, if Cody really does take Derrick I think this would be the stupidest move in BB history. Victoria isn't beating anyone. Even if he's blind to Derrick's game, why risk a half a million?

Cody doesn't even deserve the $50K with that move. Wow.
I give him credit for being loyal but the smart move was Victoria. I'm not sure though anymore after the jury interview with Dr. Will. Cody may have a chance. Derrick is going to have to sell his game play in a very short speech.

Jacosta has to be almost as stupid as Victoria. "I would vote for Victoria because she was stupid and that was very smart." Say what?

Cody doesn't even deserve the $50K with that move. Wow.
I give him credit for being loyal but the smart move was Victoria. I'm not sure though anymore after the jury interview with Dr. Will. Cody may have a chance. Derrick is going to have to sell his game play in a very short speech.

Jacosta has to be almost as stupid as Victoria. "I would vote for Victoria because she was stupid and that was very smart." Say what?
Loyalty I get, but this game isn't about that to me. He likely just gave away $450,000. Even if he didn't realize it or by some action the jury fails to recognize it, he put it at risk versus just taking the $500,000.

These guys are both very good and on point with their answers to the juror's questions. Still think Derrick wins, only question will it be unanimous?

Frankie and Jacosta in the lead for most annoying.

Who wins America's favorite? Donny? Frankie?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread