What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*OFFICIAL* BTTF V: Koya wants a different Carlos, Any Carlos (2 Viewers)

1.09 Stephen Strasburg, SP WSH

Better FIP and xFIP than Max. Really hate this pick. But the stuff is elite.

I'm going to have to pick between the 3rd starter for the Twins and the 4th starter for the Phillies when I pick again at this rate. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
1 . 1 [ 1 ] BradyMarino . . . OF . . . Mike Trout
1 . 2 [ 2 ] Cheese . . . . .. SP . . . Clayton Kershaw
1 . 3 [ 3 ] Northern Voice .. OF . . . Andrew McCutchen
1 . 4 [ 4 ] Oso Diablo . . .. CA . . . Buster Posey
1 . 5 [ 5 ] DougB . . . . . . OF . . . Giancarlo Stanton
1 . 6 [ 6 ] eephus . . . . .. SP . . . Felix Hernandez
1 . 7 [ 7 ] TRE . . . . . . . SP . . . Chris Sale
1 . 8 [ 8 ] RnR . . . . . . . SP . . . Max Scherzer
1 . 9 [ 9 ] JFranco . . . . . SP . . . Stephen Strasburg
1 . 10 [ 10 ] ChemX . . . . . . . . .
1 . 11 [ 11 ] SCBF . . . . . .. . . .

In hindsight, that Bumgarner pick for SoCal was the most obvious pick ever
Really? All 3 of my top starters from last years championship team are still on the board. You don't find it surprising I passed up all 3 of them?

There actually was a discussion earlier where I said I wouldn't take Kershaw first. Bumgarner was the guy I would take ahead of him., mostly cause I hate the Dodgers, but also because you have to find players who are going to improve from last year, and I think Bumgarner is that guy. Kershaw has to have a down year at some point. That's probably just my Dodger hatred talking. :)

Scherzer was the other guy I was targeting. Moving for the AL to the NL Least is going to be good for him.

1 . 1 [ 1 ] BradyMarino . . . OF . . . Mike Trout
1 . 2 [ 2 ] Cheese . . . . .. SP . . . Clayton Kershaw
1 . 3 [ 3 ] Northern Voice .. OF . . . Andrew McCutchen
1 . 4 [ 4 ] Oso Diablo . . .. C . . . Buster Posey
1 . 5 [ 5 ] DougB . . . . . . OF . . . Giancarlo Stanton
1 . 6 [ 6 ] eephus . . . . .. SP . . . Felix Hernandez
1 . 7 [ 7 ] TRE . . . . . . . SP . . . Chris Sale
1 . 8 [ 8 ] RnR . . . . . . . SP . . . Max Scherzer
1 . 9 [ 9 ] JFranco . . . . . SP . . . Stephen Strasburg
1 . 10 [ 10 ] ChemX . . . . . . 1B . . . Paul Goldschmidt
1 . 11 [ 11 ] SCBF . . . . . .. SP . . . Madison Bumgarner
1 . 12 [ 12 ] Bogart . . . . .. OF . . . Carlos Gomez
1 . 13 [ 13 ] Scoobus . . . . . . . .
1 . 14 [ 14 ] Greco . . . . . . . . .
1 . 15 [ 15 ] Sammy/Koya . . .. . . .
1 . 16 [ 16 ] Arsenal . . . . . . . .

My short list was Goldy, Madison, Gomez and XXXXXX in some sort of order. Thanks to the guys ahead of me for making it a coin flip.

In hindsight, that Bumgarner pick for SoCal was the most obvious pick ever
Really? All 3 of my top starters from last years championship team are still on the board. You don't find it surprising I passed up all 3 of them?

There actually was a discussion earlier where I said I wouldn't take Kershaw first. Bumgarner was the guy I would take ahead of him., mostly cause I hate the Dodgers, but also because you have to find players who are going to improve from last year, and I think Bumgarner is that guy. Kershaw has to have a down year at some point. That's probably just my Dodger hatred talking. :)

Scherzer was the other guy I was targeting. Moving for the AL to the NL Least is going to be good for him.
VERDUCCI EFFECT!

Can we bump this thing up to like 55 rounds this year?

Oh, and I like all the pitching going. I might actually be able yo draft some hitting later on. There usually is not a whole lot left when I start drafting it,

Can we bump this thing up to like 55 rounds this year?

Oh, and I like all the pitching going. I might actually be able yo draft some hitting later on. There usually is not a whole lot left when I start drafting it,
everybody is enthusiastic in round 1

Ok, I have a 15 man list. I am expecting it to carry through my next 2 picks. I know I can count on you guys to pick OTHER guys. I know you won't let me down.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread