What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official*** CNN Thread - Good Calls Or Journalistic Malfeasance? You Report, You Decide (6 Viewers)

Is this thread exclusively for those who dislike CNN? If not then the thread title should be changed as I doubt anyone would want to post anything positive about the network in a thread labeled: Here's Where We Go To Be Falsely Objective

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this thread exclusively for those who dislike CNN? If not then the thread title should be changed as I doubt anyone would want to post anything positive about the network in a thread labeled: Here's Where We Go To Be Falsely Objective
Grow up, Sally. This was done ages ago. 

I'll give credit to CNN last night.  They did a good job facilitating and moderating the debate.

Don Lemon is still atrocious though.

This accusation should be easily proven or disproven as it was in public.  

Let's see how it plays out. CNN has aired a drunk Dom Lemon and it wasnt a good look for them. 

This is why CNN absolutely sucks.

Lewandowski admitted yesterday that he repeatedly lies on TV and doesn’t think there is anything wrong with it.

CNN booked him for first thing this morning.

#ExposeCNN is now trending on Twitter. Thanks to Russian Bots. 

Sounds like the Project Veritas guys again. 

This isn’t just CNN, but if any news site has a source that proves to be false or lying, they typically dump that source moving forward. It would be good if the talking head programs would dump guests who spout bs, left or right. 

This isn’t just CNN, but if any news site has a source that proves to be false or lying, they typically dump that source moving forward. It would be good if the talking head programs would dump guests who spout bs, left or right. 
I am not sure they would not have any guests left.  

#ExposeCNN is now trending on Twitter. Thanks to Russian Bots. 

They released part 1 today. Nothing people didnt already assume. The president of CNN is on tape repeating their anti Trump stance.  He says they need to focus on impeachment at the expense of not reporting on the Dem candidates. 

The most interesting part were follow on tweets that show Zucker's wife or ex-wife in several photos with Ghisline Maxwell and have attended events together. 

President of CNN only two degrees of separation from Jeffery Epstein should raise eyebrows. 

They released part 1 today. Nothing people didnt already assume. The president of CNN is on tape repeating their anti Trump stance.  He says they need to focus on impeachment at the expense of not reporting on the Dem candidates. 

The most interesting part were follow on tweets that show Zucker's wife or ex-wife in several photos with Ghisline Maxwell and have attended events together. 

President of CNN only two degrees of separation from Jeffery Epstein should raise eyebrows. 
Really? President of the US is one degree, you’d think that might raise some eyebrows too.

Like you said, we all know CNN is anti-Trump. Is that a political stance or a business stance? Anti-Trump is probably good for their business. I am sure lots of Fox News producers are anti-Trump. We know lots of GOP members are actually anti-Trump but are supporting him for the sake of their business. As for Epstein, it sure seems like everyone in politics was 2 degrees from him. Creepy ####. 

Really? President of the US is one degree, you’d think that might raise some eyebrows too.
Absolutely it should. That was also years ago. The media moving on so quickly from the whole Epstein thing is still fresh in people's minds. 

I'm fine with everyone involved with Epstein going down. 

Like you said, we all know CNN is anti-Trump. Is that a political stance or a business stance? Anti-Trump is probably good for their business. I am sure lots of Fox News producers are anti-Trump. We know lots of GOP members are actually anti-Trump but are supporting him for the sake of their business. As for Epstein, it sure seems like everyone in politics was 2 degrees from him. Creepy ####. 
I think they imply it's a "personal vendetta against trump" in one of the videos. 

Might be good for business, but I think most people agree that CNN's reputation has taken a major hit over the last 3 years. That isnt good long term IMO. 

I think they imply it's a "personal vendetta against trump" in one of the videos. 

Might be good for business, but I think most people agree that CNN's reputation has taken a major hit over the last 3 years. That isnt good long term IMO. 
In a highly edited video by veritas...yeah, forgive me if input zero weight into anything from them ever.

and in the short term MSNBC has done better attracting the anti-Trump crowd 

In a highly edited video by veritas...yeah, forgive me if input zero weight into anything from them ever.
I wouldn't be surprised at all if their is a personal vendetta. I have never met Trump and I have a personal vendetta against him. 

I will agree the editing sucks. I dont know they make lengthy dialogs more digestible to the short attention span audience though.

I will agree the editing sucks. I dont know they make lengthy dialogs more digestible to the short attention span audience though.
They have been busted tome and tome again selectively editing things to push their conspiracy theory BS

They shouldn’t be taken seriously.

Hannity was going off just now about this (went and got some read beans n rice, so I heard him the car) but he wouldn't reveal the real true contents that can only be learned by watching his show of course.

I mean, superseriously, what now?

For great zeus' sake, Trump used to be an online columnist for CNN. His last AG was a CNN commentator. He picked another CNN commentator to be on the Federal Reserve Board. They regularly feature Corey Lewandowski and Sean Spicer as guests.

sho nuff said:
The “edited” excuse doesn’t work.  CNN is obviously biased and this is just another example of it.

Nothing shocking or surprising in the videos.  A bunch of employees saying what everyone already knows.

The “edited” excuse doesn’t work.  CNN is obviously biased and this is just another example of it.

Nothing shocking or surprising in the videos.  A bunch of employees saying what everyone already knows.
Sure it does...Veritas has been dishonest many tomes over with this stuff.
No doubt CNN is biased...but this is the usual Veritas BS.

Max Power said:

I actually took a moment to look at this. The claim is from a media coordinator at CNN while drinking at a bar. That’s something he says about Zucker, it’s not from Zucker himself. I’m not exactly sure which comment from Zucker is supposed to be so controversial. These are production strategy meetings, it seems like bland predictable stuff, no?

Users who are viewing this thread