What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Delete Thread*** (2 Viewers)

Reminds me of the time I was in Thailand playing ping-pong in Ding Dang. A high stakes game in some opium den. Turns out, these aren't the types of guys who like to lose. When I beat them, they beat me. They worked me over good amd this is hard to say, but....they held me down amd shoved a ping pong paddle up my ###.

Reminds me of the time I was in Thailand playing ping-pong in Ding Dang. A high stakes game in some opium den. Turns out, these aren't the types of guys who like to lose. When I beat them, they beat me. They worked me over good amd this is hard to say, but....they held me down amd shoved a ping pong paddle up my ###.
Its ok. Id be upset too if I had a ping pong paddle handle shoved up my ###

Last edited by a moderator:
And it wasn't the handle, either. I've been ####ting pancakes ever since!

And it wasn't the handle, either. I've been ####ting pancakes ever since!
####### BREWERY!

Users who are viewing this thread