What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (7 Viewers)

14 team PPR 1.5 TE 1 QB (not involved)

CJ Stroud
for
DJ Moore
Aaron Rodgers
2025 2nd
2025 3rd
Seems light for Stroud, especially in a 14 team league.
FFPC 1 QB ADP

36 Stroud
37 DJ Moore
Yeah I know a 14 team league vs a 12 team league as well as one with deeper rosters are things that can impact the value of a QB.

But in FFPC I’m easily taking the Moore plus picks side.

14 team PPR 1.5 TE 1 QB (not involved)

CJ Stroud
for
DJ Moore
Aaron Rodgers
2025 2nd
2025 3rd
Seems light for Stroud, especially in a 14 team league.
FFPC 1 QB ADP

36 Stroud
37 DJ Moore
Yeah I know a 14 team league vs a 12 team league as well as one with deeper rosters are things that can impact the value of a QB.

But in FFPC I’m easily taking the Moore plus picks side.
I’d really have to think about it. Seems fair. I wouldn’t be opposed to making stroud my cornerstone QB at that price if I’m building.

12 team/SF - .5 ppr for RB, full ppr WR

Bryce/Bijan for Kyler/DK
That’s tough. I don’t love either QB. I’m probably on the Murray side because I’ve seen him play at a high level &
CAR looks like a dumpster fire.
Now that there were a couple of responses, I am the Kyler/DK side. I had a tough time pulling the trigger, but I have been building this team for 3 years after tearing it down (had won back to back and gotten old). My QBs were Caleb, Bryce, and McCarthy (ok, maybe O'Connell too, but you get the point). We only need to start 2 RBs and I had an advantage there because I also have Gibbs, but not enough to make up for the QB loss (unless Bryce really bounced back). I still have Gibbs and drafted Brooks (ok, Carolina dumpster fire, but maybe he's the exception). My WRs are solid with DK becoming my 3 after AJ and Olave. So, this becomes - is Kyler, Caleb, and Brooks enough and what does Bryce do (so, do I regret it?). But, it was good for both teams, so good trade in my mind/.

12 team - 1qb - ppr - all picks involved should be mid to late. Only start 9 (qb, 5 rb/wr, te, k, d)

Trade 1:
Give - 2025 picks - 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th & 2026 5th
Get - A. Richardson

Trade 2:
Give - Nabers, J Cook, R Davis, Mixon, M Thomas, Stafford
Get - CMC, E Mitchell, M Pittman, NE Def, D. Watson, 2025 2nd & 3rd.

My qb room was Stafford/Carr 🤢.

12 team - 1qb - ppr - all picks involved should be mid to late. Only start 9 (qb, 5 rb/wr, te, k, d)

Trade 1:
Get - A. Richardson

Trade 2:

Seems a little much for AR in a start 1QB league, but I get the rushing upside IF he can stay on the field. I prefer the Nabers, side of the second trade if it's a dynasty league.

Trade 1:
Get - A. Richardson
💯 win. 5 TBD rookies with only 1 1st for a dude who went 1.02-1.04 with a massive FF ceiling? Yes please.

ETA - whoops. 1 QB.

I still like it. Rushing QBs give a big advantage in 1 QB

Trade 2:

That’s a lot to digest.

getting CMC/Watson is solid, but I’m not sure I wouldn’t just roll out Carr/Stafford until I needed to make a change.

Last edited:

Trade 1:
Get - A. Richardson
💯 win. 5 TBD rookies with only 1 1st for a dude who went 1.02-1.04 with a massive FF ceiling? Yes please.
1.02-1.04? In 1QB? Granted I think he did go 3 or 4 in our draft, but I was shocked by that. I'm pretty sure he was taken well past 1.04 in leagues pretty frequently.

1.02-1.04? In 1QB? Granted I think he did go 3 or 4 in our draft, but I was shocked by that. I'm pretty sure he was taken well past 1.04 in leagues pretty frequently.
I play in Superflex dynasty. He was a top 4 pick in every one of my leagues.

I read that hastily and didn’t realize it was 1 QB. My bad.
I totally assumed that's what you thought when you said that.

He went between 1.9-2.4 in all my one start QB leagues, which was 9. But I keep saying not all one start QB leagues are the same, less teams and smaller rosters make them less valuable and that's what most of my leagues would be included as being.

He's the first QB and so far only QB I've ever used a first round rookie pick on in any of these leagues and some go back 13 years. Took him at 1.11 in a league I already had Mahomes. Will say what I've said before, feel like he'd have been the QB1 last year if healthy, huge if I know, and has that potential going forward. But while I generally push back on "injury prone label" as a myth some players give me pause and make me rethink that position, and a player who left 3 games early out of 4 is that kind of player. If I remember that correctly.

In the case of that trade I'd probably have to take the picks, that's just my nature on how I value QB's in a one start QB league, at least the one's I play in, but not sure many are still left who are denying his enormous potential.

He went between 1.9-2.4 in all my one start QB leagues, which was 9. But I keep saying not all one start QB leagues are the same, less teams and smaller rosters make them less valuable and that's what most of my leagues would be included as being.

He's the first QB and so far only QB I've ever used a first round rookie pick on in any of these leagues and some go back 13 years. Took him at 1.11 in a league I already had Mahomes. Will say what I've said before, feel like he'd have been the QB1 last year if healthy, huge if I know, and has that potential going forward. But while I generally push back on "injury prone label" as a myth some players give me pause and make me rethink that position, and a player who left 3 games early out of 4 is that kind of player. If I remember that correctly.

In the case of that trade I'd probably have to take the picks, that's just my nature on how I value QB's in a one start QB league, at least the one's I play in, but not sure many are still left who are denying his enormous potential.
Yeah, the one reason I still don’t mind it is ARich rushing upside gives a team a big advantage even in that format.

With Richardson the allure is of course what he has shown in limited action but also faith in Steichen and memories of Waldman's film review saying he could be the next superstar (with added consistency). I wonder what the time spent watching from the sidelines will do for him. We will see how much he passes and if he gets to show off his deep ball. I want him everywhere with the caveat that in single QB leagues, I will want my QB2 to be among my top 20-22 ranked QB's

FFPC 1 QB (not involved but a team named Blitzburgher was)

Blitzburgher trades away Aiyuk
for
Najee, Roman Wilson and a 2025 2nd round pick

FFPC 1 QB (not involved) reminder we have to cut down to 20 players before the season and down to 14 position players on March 31st every year.
The guy trading for all the players now has 31 players on his roster

Mike Evans and a 2025 2nd
for
Abanikanda, Israel (RB), NYJ
Bigsby, Tank (RB), JAC
Rodriguez, Chris (RB), WAS
Lloyd, MarShawn (RB), GB
Gore, Frank (RB), BUF
Guerendo, Isaac (RB), SF
Rice, Brenden (WR), LAC
Wilson, Roman (WR), PIT

Blockbuster.........10 team 1 QB NON PPR

I gave up Noah Fant
I got back pick 29 (3.09)
Strange but fair.
I like Fant. I am an optimist
Loving this.
I got Fant at 7.5 in a recent FFPC rookie/free agent draft. :)
We only have 24 roster spots and I cut him in the offseason and he hasn’t been picked up yet.
We have to cut down to 20 before week 1, and he’s definitely on the edge of the bench. Needs to show something in the preseason to be kept.

This trade went down right before the rookie draft started

10 team superflex, ppr
Team A gave:
Anthony Richardson

Team B gave:
1.01 in the draft

Team A then picked MHJ with the 1.01. (Team A also had 1.02 and they followed it up with Caleb Williams).

10 team superflex, ppr
Team A gave:
Anthony Richardson

Team B gave:
1.01 in the draft

Team A then picked MHJ with the 1.01. (Team A also had 1.02 and they followed it up with Caleb Williams).
:2cents:
I’ll take Caleb over AR. MHjr vs Caleb is almost a toss up in some SF, depending on scoring.

10 team superflex, ppr
Team A gave:
Anthony Richardson

Team B gave:
1.01 in the draft

:2cents:
I’ll take Caleb over AR. MHjr vs Caleb is almost a toss up in some SF, depending on scoring.
I'm not so sure about that. AR rushing upside cannot be ignored. Of course some would have said the same thing about Justin Fields at one time, so AR must show he can be a complete QB. Let's not forget that Lamar Jackson once couldn't hit the ocean if he was standing two feet in front of it, so I think Richardson will show he's a better passer than Fields and could develop into a better passer than Jackson, which shouldn't be hard to do.

so I think Richardson will show he's a better passer than Fields and could develop into a better passer than Jackson, which shouldn't be hard to do.
I’m not sure what you’re basing this on. Other than hope. You probably watched more of his 84 nfl passes than I did, But did they really show Better accuracy than fields did as a rookie? The stats are too close and AR had better receivers to work with.

Richardson had one moderately successful year in college where his passing stats were clearly inferior to Lamar. Better conference I guess but that isn’t enough to build confidence in projecting Better accuracy in the NFL IMO. Don’t forget, AR was throwing to a future first round WR that year. Lamar had not much around him. Fields obviously did.

AR oozes of potential, but I’d sure bet on Caleb having a better career - meaning I have Caleb in one league, I’d not trade him for AR.

so I think Richardson will show he's a better passer than Fields and could develop into a better passer than Jackson, which shouldn't be hard to do.
I’m not sure what you’re basing this on. Other than hope. You probably watched more of his 84 nfl passes than I did, But did they really show Better accuracy than fields did as a rookie? The stats are too close and AR had better receivers to work with.

Richardson had one moderately successful year in college where his passing stats were clearly inferior to Lamar. Better conference I guess but that isn’t enough to build confidence in projecting Better accuracy in the NFL IMO. Don’t forget, AR was throwing to a future first round WR that year. Lamar had not much around him. Fields obviously did.

AR oozes of potential, but I’d sure bet on Caleb having a better career - meaning I have Caleb in one league, I’d not trade him for AR.
I believe in Shane Steichen.

Threw a dart.

16 team SF, TEP, IDP

I gave: Coby Parkinson
I rec’d: Trey Lance

I don’t even know if Lance wins the QB2 gig, but dude was looking for a TE, CP was my TE3, so I threw out the offer.

I figure in a 16 team SF it’s worth the cheap lottery ticket.

Threw a dart.

16 team SF, TEP, IDP

I gave: Coby Parkinson
I rec’d: Trey Lance

I don’t even know if Lance wins the QB2 gig, but dude was looking for a TE, CP was my TE3, so I threw out the offer.

I figure in a 16 team SF it’s worth the cheap lottery ticket.

Interesting deal because of the format...agree with your logic...that contract does make Parkinson intriguing in this format but with a 16 team SF you gotta roll the dice on Lance.

The perils of making an offer before having your :coffee: in the morning. I saw the offer was accepted when I went to withdraw.

12 team SF
Ken Walker, 2025 3rd (probably late)
For
Tony pollard, 2025 1st (probably late)

Users who are viewing this thread