What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (22 Viewers)

1.01 FOR

23 first, two seconds and a fourth. 

The first, second and fourth are from a likely bottom 5 team, could easily be bottom 2-3. 

The other second is a likely late.

So essentially Breece Hall for 23 1.04, 2.04, 2.12, 4.01

1.01 FOR

23 first, two seconds and a fourth. 

The first, second and fourth are from a likely bottom 5 team, could easily be bottom 2-3. 

The other second is a likely late.

So essentially Breece Hall for 23 1.04, 2.04, 2.12, 4.01
Smile now, cry later.  One team is going all-in on Hall and probably on 2022.  

Without the 2.04, it wouldn't be lopsided

FFPC SuperFlex

I gave Gabriel Davis, 2023 2nd
I got CEH

No chance this one is controversial at all

Bottom line I have lots of stud WRs and could use another RB (that I like). This puts CEH with Javonte, Gibson and Mitchell.
I like both sides of this depending on roster composition.  The CEH dart throw has a greater chance to hit the board than the Gabe Davis dart throw, IMO.  That said, I like both young guys and could see being on either side of this trade.

12 Team 1 QB PPR (not involved)  

Team A Gave up: 1.01 

Team B Gave up: Austin Ekeler
Maybe Ekeler outperforms Breece this season, but what about after that? I guess it’s pretty fair, it’d just be hard for me to make this move even with a win now roster. 

FFPC SuperFlex

I gave Gabriel Davis, 2023 2nd
I got CEH

No chance this one is controversial at all

Bottom line I have lots of stud WRs and could use another RB (that I like). This puts CEH with Javonte, Gibson and Mitchell.
I am a Clyde owner....  I am not sure if I am thrilled with that in return, but since I have been unable to move him for much of anything close to that, If I needed WR help, I would gladly accept that.  I think that is very fair pending roster needs. 

Maybe Ekeler outperforms Breece this season, but what about after that? I guess it’s pretty fair, it’d just be hard for me to make this move even with a win now roster. 
I fully expect Ekeler to outperform Hall this season for sure, but to your point - he’d have to outperform him significantly in order to justify this trade - and I’m not sure it will be that significant.

Small one I've just done, 10 team SF

Gave: 4.07, 5.07

Got: 4.01, drafted Jelani Woods

At the stage where I don't see more than a couple of people I like and I'm well over roster size as it is, so may as well go up and get him, can sit on taxi for a year and see what happens

Team A Gave up: 1.01 and 2.01  (he earned it)

Team B Gave up: 1.04 and 1.11 

Team B has been selling off assets to rebuild (traded away Devante Adams for 1.04 and 1.11).  Retains 1.05, 2.05, 2.09 

IMO, sold the 1.01 way short ....  I expected to see more ....  
This is terrible.  Moved down from 1 to 4 for nothing.  Especially in a weak draft.  Terrible trade.  2.01 staying with B would have been fair.

Team A Gave up: 1.01 

Team B Gave up: Austin Ekeler
This seems bad.  I get it I guess if you are a big Ek believer and down on Hall due to the Jets and Carter being there.  A ton more risk with Ek with his age and injuries in the past.  I'd take 1.01 all day on this.

This seems bad.  I get it I guess if you are a big Ek believer and down on Hall due to the Jets and Carter being there.  A ton more risk with Ek with his age and injuries in the past.  I'd take 1.01 all day on this.
I agree with this.

I am curious though; who if anyone would be worth the 1.01 straight up?  I'd probably do it for JT.  Anyone else?

I agree with this.

I am curious though; who if anyone would be worth the 1.01 straight up?  I'd probably do it for JT.  Anyone else?
Chase, Jefferson, Najee, or JT I'd smash accept.  I have the 1.01 in a 12 team PPR and have gotten a grand total of zero offers for it so far...not sure if that means Hall isn't inspiring much confidence, or my league mates aren't paying attention yet...

12 Team, .5 PPR, 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WR, 2 Flex, 1 TE, just had the below trade:

Michael Pittman

2023 2nd (top half assured....most likely 2.03-2.06)

for

2023 3rd (bottom 3rd for sure from 2 time returning champ...most likely 3.11 or 3.12)

Last edited by a moderator:
My league, not involved (the trade I posted yesterday was offered to me and I chickened out):

1.04 + RoJo

For

2023 early first, 2023 early 2nd, 2023 late 2nd. 

Guy getting 1.04 is all in on the early picks this year. Hope for his sake 1.03, 1.04 and 1.06 can fix him up. He's got a QB to burn so maybe he can strike gold with one more good trade. Zero other picks until 4th round 23. 

My league, not involved (the trade I posted yesterday was offered to me and I chickened out):

1.04 + RoJo

For

2023 early first, 2023 early 2nd, 2023 late 2nd. 

Guy getting 1.04 is all in on the early picks this year. Hope for his sake 1.03, 1.04 and 1.06 can fix him up. He's got a QB to burn so maybe he can strike gold with one more good trade. Zero other picks until 4th round 23. 
If I was extremely confident that those 23 picks would be early and had a shot at 1.01, I'd do this deal.  RoJo is just a throw-in anyways even though he could have a decent year.

Chase, Jefferson, Najee, or JT I'd smash accept.  I have the 1.01 in a 12 team PPR and have gotten a grand total of zero offers for it so far...not sure if that means Hall isn't inspiring much confidence, or my league mates aren't paying attention yet...
Was going to say a similar thing. 
“Straight up” 1.1 value is actually probably close to an Ekeler level player, though I think most/all of us prefer Hall. The studs listed are 1.1 PLUS a whole lot more imo. 

As much as people love the 2023 draft, are any of you trading guys like Jefferson and Chase for three random future 1sts? 2 of them?? 4 of them???

JT, Chase, Jefferson, Harris, Williams, Pitts, Lamb, Swift, AJB, Kupp, Deebo, CMC, and Ekeler all currently go ahead of Hall in startup ADP.
I disagree with about half these.  CMC and Ekeler have injury concerns and aren't the youngest.  Deebo, I worry about how he'll be used from here on out (his run threat is a big part of his value).  In fact, WR is so deep that only Chase and Jefferson are clear choices IMO.  50/50 on Pitts - steep price to pay for a TE.

As much as people love the 2023 draft, are any of you trading guys like Jefferson and Chase for three random future 1sts? 2 of them?? 4 of them???
Here is my view on this.  You hope to draft the next Chase or Jefferson, so why trade someone that good and that young?  You could end up with 3 duds with those 3 first round picks.  Those that are constantly churning stud young players for picks are usually the guys always picking high in the draft.  A better method is trading veteran players that just had a stud season for draft picks, even if said player has another stud season in him.  I’m not talking about players who’s ship has already sailed.  A good example of someone to trade is Ekeler, Mixon, Dalvin Cook, Fournette, etc.

Here is my view on this.  You hope to draft the next Chase or Jefferson, so why trade someone that good and that young?  You could end up with 3 duds with those 3 first round picks.  Those that are constantly churning stud young players for picks are usually the guys always picking high in the draft.  A better method is trading veteran players that just had a stud season for draft picks, even if said player has another stud season in him.  I’m not talking about players who’s ship has already sailed.  A good example of someone to trade is Ekeler, Mixon, Dalvin Cook, Fournette, etc.
It’s a great point. That’s partly why I’d deal 2 1sts for a Jefferson or Chase. Bird in the hand. I could miss with either or both of those 1sts, but with Chase I know what I’m getting. 

That said, no one is making me those offers, for one. For another, since I’m hoping to get the 1.01 with my own 2023 pick, acquiring a Jefferson would improve my team to the point that it might hinder that. 

It’s a great point. That’s partly why I’d deal 2 1sts for a Jefferson or Chase. Bird in the hand. I could miss with either or both of those 1sts, but with Chase I know what I’m getting. 

That said, no one is making me those offers, for one. For another, since I’m hoping to get the 1.01 with my own 2023 pick, acquiring a Jefferson would improve my team to the point that it might hinder that. 
Some people want that 1.01 every year no matter what and that can be dangerous..  Not me.  I try to target bad teams an entire year in advance and hope I get lucky, but the object of my game is to win and have a good balance of players in their prime and have some first and second year players.  I try not to get old, and I also keep players like Chase and Jefferson at this stage of their career.

Some dynasty players care more about the draft and trading than having a balance and winning.  They are the ones constantly churning most of their roster for draft picks and never really compete with any consistency.

Last edited by a moderator:
FFPC 1QB best ball

Gave: 1.10 (Olave was top player available)

Got: 2023 R1 (probably around the 1.10)

This team has finished first, third and third, so I'm hoping the '23 R1 can get me some help if I'm contending again.

--------------------

FFPC superflex

Gave: 2023 R1 (my own, probably late)

Got: Noah Fant, 2023 R1 (probably late)

This was a weird one. Got it unsolicited. There's a decent chance someone gave me Fant to move down in next year's first round.

-----------------------

FFPC superflex

Gave: 2.01

Got: Dawson Knox, 2023 2nd (probably early)

Someone made me multiple offers to move up for Jahan Dotson. This was the best offer. 

12 team SF 

A gave Mariotta, 2.04

B gave 2023 1st (probably late) 

team trading Mariotta has Brady, Watson, Lance, Tannehill, Trubisky. 

Users who are viewing this thread