What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (20 Viewers)

FFPC SuperFlex not involved (although I was haggling with one of them all day)

Team A gave Tua, D Jones, Akers, Lamb, 2023 2nd x3 (don't ask me if they're early/late)
Team B got Herbert, Amon-Ra, 2023 3rd

booya
Sounds like Team A fell for the old "If it's heads, I win; if it's tails, you lose" trick.

In all seriousness, I have never played Superflex or FFPC, so it's hard for me to gauge. But it feels like a lot to give up to get Herbert.
Herbert, Mahomes and Josh Allen are the top 3 assets in SuperFlex and regularly go 1, 2, 3 in startups. It's a big get for sure. On paper those three are each worth more than say Chase, Jefferson, Taylor, etc.

I think the reasoning is solid in that Akers might be another achilles victim, D Jones might be a bust, Tua is a question mark, Lamb is a big piece and then three 2nds is the cost of doing business.

On the other side Herbert *is* bonafide without question marks and many of use are really big on Amon-Ra. I think he and Herbert are the two best players in the deal and they saved 2 roster spots on the eve of cutdowns.

I was offering Waddle, Toney and Zamir White for Tua, Akers and Burks, and I think they were about to take it but I would have absolutely taken the Herbert deal as well.
I don't know how anyone can call Amon-Ra a better piece than Lamb. That just sounds like you are a Lions fan or something. I think you would be hard pressed to find very many people that would agree with that.

10-team Non-PPR, 1 QB

Team A Traded: Garrett Wilson, JK Dobbins, Robeo Doubs, Tyrion Davis Price

Team B Traded: George Pickens, Alec Pierce, Brian Robinson, Wan'Dale Robinson, Kenny Pickett
There are some interesting young players here but small league and only 1QB so some of them probably never sniff a lineup. I would go with the Team A side pretty easily here personally. I like WIlson, Dobbins, and Doubs.

12 team Dynasty, SF, PPR
Team A gives: Jonathan Taylor, 23 4th, and a 24 4th. (contender)
Team B gives: Breece Hall, random 23 1st, and a random 23 2nd. (rebuilding)
This is a terrible deal for the JT side. This is maybe 2 1sts short in my opinion. Not sure why they had to include 2 4ths as well (not that they really matter). JT is the best player in fantasy football and I get Hall is the #1 pick this year but you can't make this type of trade and keep competing.

FFPC SuperFlex not involved (although I was haggling with one of them all day)

Team A gave Tua, D Jones, Akers, Lamb, 2023 2nd x3 (don't ask me if they're early/late)
Team B got Herbert, Amon-Ra, 2023 3rd

booya
Sounds like Team A fell for the old "If it's heads, I win; if it's tails, you lose" trick.

In all seriousness, I have never played Superflex or FFPC, so it's hard for me to gauge. But it feels like a lot to give up to get Herbert.
Herbert, Mahomes and Josh Allen are the top 3 assets in SuperFlex and regularly go 1, 2, 3 in startups. It's a big get for sure. On paper those three are each worth more than say Chase, Jefferson, Taylor, etc.

I think the reasoning is solid in that Akers might be another achilles victim, D Jones might be a bust, Tua is a question mark, Lamb is a big piece and then three 2nds is the cost of doing business.

On the other side Herbert *is* bonafide without question marks and many of use are really big on Amon-Ra. I think he and Herbert are the two best players in the deal and they saved 2 roster spots on the eve of cutdowns.

I was offering Waddle, Toney and Zamir White for Tua, Akers and Burks, and I think they were about to take it but I would have absolutely taken the Herbert deal as well.
I don't know how anyone can call Amon-Ra a better piece than Lamb. That just sounds like you are a Lions fan or something. I think you would be hard pressed to find very many people that would agree with that.
Nobody has ever accused me of being a Lions fan before! Bears fan. And I think Lamb is an underachiever. I would rather have Amon-Ra.

12 team PPR

Traded Dalvin Cook for Mixon and 2024 3rd round draft pick

The other owner made the offer. I also have Mattison and he didn't ask for him (which would have required more in the trade).

Mixon is a year younger, has a better injury history, and outscored Cook last season. He is also seemingly in the better offense, though that is close.

12 team PPR

Traded Dalvin Cook for Mixon and 2024 3rd round draft pick

The other owner made the offer. I also have Mattison and he didn't ask for him (which would have required more in the trade).

Mixon is a year younger, has a better injury history, and outscored Cook last season. He is also seemingly in the better offense, though that is close.
I favor the side getting Mixon and the pick (you) but I'll bet the general consensus is close to 50/50. Kind of a ceiling vs floor debate.

Not involved in this one.

Variable PPR Dynasty - RBs .75 PPR, WRs 1 PPR, TE/K/QB 1.5 PPR

Sandlot received - Stefon Diggs, Michael Carter, Greg Zuerlein

Little Giants received - Nick Chubb, Jason Sanders

Not involved in this one.

Variable PPR Dynasty - RBs .75 PPR, WRs 1 PPR, TE/K/QB 1.5 PPR

Sandlot received - Stefon Diggs, Michael Carter, Greg Zuerlein

Little Giants received - Nick Chubb, Jason Sanders
I'm with Little Giant Ladder System on that one. Would rather have an aging great fantasy RB than aging great fantasy WR. Granted, 28 is hardly aging for WR but it's getting there ...

I saw this dynasty trade on Twitter.

Team A gets:
Justin Jefferson

Team B gets:
Jonathan Taylor
Rhamondre Stevenson
2023 2nd Rd pick
2023 3rd Rd pick

Seems a bit lop sided to me lol.

Team A gets:
Justin Jefferson

Team B gets:
Jonathan Taylor
Rhamondre Stevenson
2023 2nd Rd pick
2023 3rd Rd pick

Smash accept on the Taylor side.

I'm super high on JJ, but 2 quality RBs, including the RB1, and 2 picks?

Feels like an overpay by Stevenson.

But that said, if team JT had the depth at RB to pull this off, kudos to them.

FFPC:

Gave: Rashaad Penny

Got: Treylon Burks
Wish the Burks owner in my league would let me buy him for this. Nicely done
All I did was hit accept to the offer I got.

Was very happy for both long term value and I own this team with a friend of mine and we both went to the University of Arkansas and got shut out on Burks in rookie drafts so really nice to add him to a team.

12 team Dynasty, SF, PPR
Team A gives: Jonathan Taylor, 23 4th, and a 24 4th. (contender)
Team B gives: Breece Hall, random 23 1st, and a random 23 2nd. (rebuilding)
This is a terrible deal for the JT side. This is maybe 2 1sts short in my opinion. Not sure why they had to include 2 4ths as well (not that they really matter). JT is the best player in fantasy football and I get Hall is the #1 pick this year but you can't make this type of trade and keep competing.
You think JT is worth four first round picks? I can certainly understand preferring the JT side, but this is not a terrible deal.

Team A gets:
Justin Jefferson

Team B gets:
Jonathan Taylor
Rhamondre Stevenson
2023 2nd Rd pick
2023 3rd Rd pick

Smash accept on the Taylor side.

I'm super high on JJ, but 2 quality RBs, including the RB1, and 2 picks?

Feels like an overpay by Stevenson.

But that said, if team JT had the depth at RB to pull this off, kudos to them.
Yeah I wish I knew what their rosters looked like.

Always good for one pretty big move a year and brokered a last minute deal ahead of tonight:

16 team, Superflex, TE Premium, PPR

I gave : Kyler Murray, Jadon Haselwood (Devy), Keon Keeley (Devy), 2023 2nd round
I got : Josh Allen, 2023 8th round

Always good for one pretty big move a year and brokered a last minute deal ahead of tonight:

16 team, Superflex, TE Premium, PPR

I gave : Kyler Murray, Jadon Haselwood (Devy), Keon Keeley (Devy), 2023 2nd round
I got : Josh Allen, 2023 8th round
Huge upgrade.

12 team Superflex Half PPR

Team A: Mahomes, Claypool
Team B: McLaurin, Ridder, 2023 1st, 2023 2nd, 2024 1st, 2024 3rd, 2025 1st, 2025 2nd
I'd sell Mahomes for that without much hesitation.

This was a last minute new startup on Sleeper completed in the last couple days, I went Mahomes + a boatload of rookies mostly for fun and because I've never done that before, so I'm basically guaranteed the 1.01 with my own pick next year. Picked up an extra 2023 1st and 2nd during the startup draft for moving back a couple times and then put Mahomes on the block to see what kind of offers I'd get. Guy came to me with Trask instead of Ridder but otherwise that deal, countered for Ridder and it was done. Before adding Mahomes the other team had the 2nd lowest week 1 score projection behind my own, so while that will certainly change (he basically had no 2nd QB), I feel it still has a chance to be pretty early. And who knows with the future ones.

Before adding Mahomes the other team had the 2nd lowest week 1 score projection behind my own, so while that will certainly change (he basically had no 2nd QB), I feel it still has a chance to be pretty early. And who knows with the future ones.
And with no 1sts for the next couple years he might not improve down the road either. Even better.

Busy Week 15 team SF PPR IDP TE premium very flexible lineup with only needing 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE. Start 11 each side

team A trades TJ Hockenson (battling for pick 1)
Team B trades 2023 1st, 3rd, 4th (between 7-11)

Team C trades Chase Claypool
Team B trades 2023 2nd (between 7 - 11)

Team D trades Dionte Johnson, Juan Thornhill (league fav)
Team E trades 2023 1st (between 4 - 8)

Team A trades Logan Wilson
Team F trades 2023 2nd, 4th (between 6 - 10)

Team B trades Tua
Team F trades 2023 1st (between 6 - 10)

Team D trades Mike Giescki, Hunter Henry, Devin Bush
Team G trades Pat Friermuth, Rhamondre Stevenson, Peter Werner, 2023 2nd (between 8-13)

Team E trades Jacoby Brisset, 2023 3rd (bet 4-8)
Team G trades Isiah McKenzie, Quinnen Williams. Need 2nd QB with 5 pts per TD

Team A trades Deshaun Watson
Team H trades 2024 1st, 2023 & 24 3rd (bet (4 - 9)

Team A trades Christian mcCaffery
Team I trades 2024 1st, 2nd, Kyle Phillips. Strong playoff contender

Team I trades Mecole Hardman
Team J trades Sebastian Day, Terrell Edmunds. battling for playoffs

Team H trades Javonte Williams, 2023 2nd (bet 4-9). Needed QB2
Team K trades Marcus Mariota, Allen Robinson.

Team L trades Allen Lazard, Kevin Byard (battling for #1 pick)
Team I trades Pierre Strong, Samon Toure, Nik Bonnito

12 of 15 teams make deals.

This trade summarizes why I have no interest in SF.
this is nothing to do with SF but bad owner trade. But a Mahomes should be worth a Trey Lance, Javonte Williams, and future 1sts and that is probably light. Why I love SF and hate leagues where 2 RBs is started or non PPR upping the value of a position that is valueless in the NFL. No way should a Javonte ever be worth more than a Mahomes, Allen, Herbert etc, etc. But in too many leagues it is true

this is nothing to do with SF but bad owner trade. But a Mahomes should be worth a Trey Lance, Javonte Williams, and future 1sts and that is probably light. Why I love SF and hate leagues where 2 RBs is started or non PPR upping the value of a position that is valueless in the NFL. No way should a Javonte ever be worth more than a Mahomes, Allen, Herbert etc, etc. But in too many leagues it is true
Fair counter thoughts. QBs are the most valuable position in NFL so why not FF where in many 1QB they are way down the draft list? I can get on board with that thought. What I cannot wrap my mind around is a Marcus Mariota being as valuable as a top ten RB. Hard to find the perfect system.

Fair counter thoughts. QBs are the most valuable position in NFL so why not FF where in many 1QB they are way down the draft list? I can get on board with that thought. What I cannot wrap my mind around is a Marcus Mariota being as valuable as a top ten RB. Hard to find the perfect system.
But Mariota is not valued similar to a top 10 RB. This is just an outlier and stupid trade imo.

Busy Week 15 team SF PPR IDP TE premium very flexible lineup with only needing 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE. Start 11 each side

team A trades TJ Hockenson (battling for pick 1)
Team B trades 2023 1st, 3rd, 4th (between 7-11)

Good price for Hockenson. Depending on team needs it seems fair.

Team C trades Chase Claypool
Team B trades 2023 2nd (between 7 - 11)

Tough to say before we see how this season plays out. Seems fair. Claypool owner may regret selling down the road.
Team D trades Dionte Johnson, Juan Thornhill (league fav)
Team E trades 2023 1st (between 4 - 8)
I like the 1st for Dionte. Again, seems fair.
Team A trades Logan Wilson
Team F trades 2023 2nd, 4th (between 6 - 10)
Meh
Team B trades Tua
Team F trades 2023 1st (between 6 - 10)
Seems slightly low for SF, but sure, why not.
Team D trades Mike Giescki, Hunter Henry, Devin Bush
Team G trades Pat Friermuth, Rhamondre Stevenson, Peter Werner, 2023 2nd (between 8-13)
'Muth/Stevenson side in a laugher. Team D should be ashamed of themselves.
Team E trades Jacoby Brisset, 2023 3rd (bet 4-8)
Team G trades Isiah McKenzie, Quinnen Williams. Need 2nd QB with 5 pts per TD
Team E wins this one.
Team A trades Deshaun Watson
Team H trades 2024 1st, 2023 & 24 3rd (bet (4 - 9)
Gimme the pick, but in a year this will seem light.
Team A trades Christian mcCaffery
Team I trades 2024 1st, 2nd, Kyle Phillips. Strong playoff contender
CMC, and at a very good price.
Team I trades Mecole Hardman
Team J trades Sebastian Day, Terrell Edmunds. battling for playoffs
Meh
This is a crazy trade for the team giving up JaWill for a 29 y/o WR and a maybe 1-year starter. Just awful. Cheapest I've seen JaWill acquired, and again, terrible deal for team H. Absolutely awful.
Team L trades Allen Lazard, Kevin Byard (battling for #1 pick)
Team I trades Pierre Strong, Samon Toure, Nik Bonnito

Byard is worth acquiring. Lazard too, probably. I don't know that Strong, Toure & Bonnito are enough for that.

Your league has some nutty deals going down.

FFPC 1QB

Team A gets
J. Hurts
2nd

Team B gets
N Hines
1st
Seems really, really, really light for Hurts.
No that is the 1st all day. I suppose late 1st vs early 2nd projection might swing it but if they're both random it is the 1st by a fair amount. And nothing against Hurts but 1QB it is just too easy to get elite QBs (IMO). Take the 1st.
Interesting. I respectfully disagree. IMO, Hurts on-paper value is “top 4 with QB1 upside”.

Even in 1 QB Hines & a 1st is low. Maybe not by a ton, but it’s low.

FFPC 1QB

Team A gets
J. Hurts
2nd

Team B gets
N Hines
1st
No that is the 1st all day. I suppose late 1st vs early 2nd projection might swing it but if they're both random it is the 1st by a fair amount. And nothing against Hurts but 1QB it is just too easy to get elite QBs (IMO). Take the 1st.
Interesting. I respectfully disagree. IMO, Hurts on-paper value is “top 4 with QB1 upside”.

I would sell Hurts for a 2023 1st in a start 1qb league in a heartbeat.

FFPC 1QB

Team A gets
J. Hurts
2nd

Team B gets
N Hines
1st

I would sell Hurts for a 2023 1st in a start 1qb league in a heartbeat.
Well ok then.

I have no shares. I just think it sounds a little light.

Users who are viewing this thread