What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (15 Viewers)

12 team, 1 QB, PPR

Palmer/Gainwell

For

Interesting trade, I love these type of deals...2.3 is a solid pick this year...you will be able to get a quality player there this year...if you need a QB or a TE there could be a good one at 2.3 and with the depth at RB there will be an intriguing prospect there...on the other side Gainwell is not someone who I have any interest...just don't feel he will ever be fantasy relevant...the x-factor here is Palmer...he had a nice jump from his rookie year to his second year and is playing with a very good QB...the question is can he make another jump to be more than just a JAG in fantasy...the Chargers have a lot going on this offseason and there is a definite path to him turning into a solid player...that being said I don't think his ceiling is real high even in a best case scenario, I feel like he will be a better real player than fantasy player...due to that I would like that second piece to have more upside than Gainwell because ultimately I look at this as Palmer for 2.3...give me the 2.3...I think there is a ton more upside with that pick and if you miss I don't think you will be burned by what you gave up.
Those were my thoughts as well. Plus, I like the liquidity going into this draft to move around and get “my guys”. If Allen moves on, I could get burnt though.

Gotta believe if Allen moves on they bring in another quality WR...I like Palmer but there are just a ton of WRs at his level right now and college is pumping out a ton more every year...agree about the "liquidity"...I think you will be able to do more with that pick whether you deal it or use it than what you gave up.

FFPC, 1QB
Before cut downs
Got: Claypool
Gave: 6.02

He’ll make my 14 player cut down and I guess would not have made his. Offered after the owner posted he was available for late pick.
I don’t like claypool at all, but I would still trade a 6th for him if I had roster room.

FFPC, 1QB
Before cut downs

He’ll make my 14 player cut down and I guess would not have made his. Offered after the owner posted he was available for late pick.
I don’t like claypool at all, but I would still trade a 6th for him if I had roster room.
Same. I don’t like him either and am trying to actively trade him in my other league with him and getting no response from owners. But I have 2 spots in this one and I’ll fill one with him at this price

FFPC, 1QB
Before cut downs

Fine deal for u, but I stopped giving my ffpc cutdown guys away for anything less than a 4th and even then it is a toss up if I can't get a 3rd. Is the 6th worth more to your trade partner than forcing you or another owner to use a 3rd to get Claypool in the draft? Unless you have no picks at all IMHO it often makes more sense to just cut the player rather than gain a 6th.

FFPC, 1QB
Before cut downs

Fine deal for u, but I stopped giving my ffpc cutdown guys away for anything less than a 4th and even then it is a toss up if I can't get a 3rd. Is the 6th worth more to your trade partner than forcing you or another owner to use a 3rd to get Claypool in the draft? Unless you have no picks at all IMHO it often makes more sense to just cut the player rather than gain a 6th

Totally agree, I'd have just cut him before taking this deal.

Good deal to get him and why teams with sorry back end rosters, weak keepers that have almost no value don't try harder to pull of these kind of trades has always got to me. Give me a roster this time of year with some obvious empty slots and I'm analyzing rosters in my league for who has a lot of difficult cuts and trying to find myself a bargain or two. But over the years I've had some deep rosters in leagues with some really difficult cuts or need to pare down and I don't exactly get a lot of offers for my spare parts. It's more me grinding trying to find a way to get something tangible back or free up a spot.

FFPC Rotoviz SF Tri Flex

Tua obviously really risky and feel im giving swift and moore away too cheap, but I got nuthin at qb (R Wilson) and I want room for new blood across the board. My only SF team and just a disaster of a 2yr old team I drafted and now cleaning house.

Gave
Moore, DJ
Swift, D'Andre
2023 1.06

Got
Tagovailoa, Tua
2023 1.05
2023 2.05
2023 3.05
2024 R2
In superflex, I don't see a ton of difference between pick 1.05 and 1.06. Most calcs value the difference at less than 10%. The 3.05 is a dart throw. So it really comes down to 2.05 and a 24 Rd 2 for Swift and Moore. On first flush, that seems kinda light to me. I know I personally wouldn't move either moore or swift for a single 2nd round pick.
Appreciate the feedback, as I said I am certainly squeamish about the whole thing. I didn't do the deal to move from 1.6 to 1.5, that was more of a throw in. The bump doesn't have a ton of value, but it still has value. The 3.5 is a dart throw for sure, but I am blowing things up and its another player I can carry through summer. I think you inadvertently left out Tua, so for me (and my rebuild) it comes down to Tua, a bump to 1.5, 2.5, 3.5, extra roster spot and a future 2 for Moore & Swift. I love Moore and Swift, but felt it was time to shake it up. All good, tx.
I hear ya. IMO, Tua is a HUGE risk. Pretty much one more concussion and his career is done. He'd have to be a throw in on a deal as he's not someone I'd sink value into right now.

FFPC, 1 QB
Just took over an orphan and made a few smaller moves. Solidified QB and moved some lesser inconsequential pieces for picks.

Overall gave: Kirk, Hunt, 2024 4th
Overall got: Trevor Lawrence, 2.10, 2024 2nd (likely early), 2024 2nd (likely early)
Solid. For the record I wil l state I was previously wrong about Kirk and that I don't think this deal is as bad as some have said, but yes give me the picks and the young QB (who I'd try to flip for more picks).

People throwing around 24 1sts in one of my 14 team SF leagues - not involved. Same team getting the 24 1sts.

Team A receives: 2024 1st
Team B receives: T Pollard, 2023 4.13, 2024 4th

Team A receives: B Cooks, 2024 1st, 2024 3rd
Team C receives: J Dotson, 2023 2.03
Single 1st for Pollard could be a decent price. I'd probably lean on the asset that can't break it's knee or ankle or head. That 2024 1st won't decline in value.
Second trade is very fair but I kind of have a thing for Dotson and 2.03 isn't a bad secondary piece there.

FFPC Rotoviz SF Tri Flex

Tua obviously really risky and feel im giving swift and moore away too cheap, but I got nuthin at qb (R Wilson) and I want room for new blood across the board. My only SF team and just a disaster of a 2yr old team I drafted and now cleaning house.

Gave
Moore, DJ
Swift, D'Andre
2023 1.06

Got
Tagovailoa, Tua
2023 1.05
2023 2.05
2023 3.05
2024 R2
I think I have a negative bias against both Moore and Swift. Still not sure I'd move them here, but I can see it. If it wasn't for the risk associated with Tua, I'd easily do it. I don't have a handle on how I feel about his situation. I know people are trying to move him and there is potentially a buylow window here.

FFPC, 1QB
Before cut downs

Fine deal for u, but I stopped giving my ffpc cutdown guys away for anything less than a 4th and even then it is a toss up if I can't get a 3rd. Is the 6th worth more to your trade partner than forcing you or another owner to use a 3rd to get Claypool in the draft? Unless you have no picks at all IMHO it often makes more sense to just cut the player rather than gain a 6th

Totally agree, I'd have just cut him before taking this deal.

Good deal to get him and why teams with sorry back end rosters, weak keepers that have almost no value don't try harder to pull of these kind of trades has always got to me. Give me a roster this time of year with some obvious empty slots and I'm analyzing rosters in my league for who has a lot of difficult cuts and trying to find myself a bargain or two. But over the years I've had some deep rosters in leagues with some really difficult cuts or need to pare down and I don't exactly get a lot of offers for my spare parts. It's more me grinding trying to find a way to get something tangible back or free up a spot.
Same here with a pretty big caveat. It depends on whether it is somebody I actually like or not. If I think the player will be a clogger on someone else's roster, then yes I would love to "profit" a cheap 6th round pick in order to do that to an opponent. My hit rate on 5th-7th round picks isn't terrible. At the same time, if it's someone I think will be desirable enough to warrant someone picking them with a 3rd while OTC, and if I don't like that player, I might lean towards cutting just to make the draft deeper for me.

so here’s a good “ya never know what might happen” deal. I posted the 1st offer in the “worst trade you’ve ever been offered” topic. :lol:

I countered, and chatted with the owner via text. Went back & forth for a day+. Now we have an accord that I’m pretty happy with. I think.

Originally rec’d offer of Purdy/Lance/Hall/Swift for his 1.01

Nope!

16 team, PPR, IDP, SF with performance scoring (TFL/SFL = big points)

I gave: Swift/Purdy/Skyy Moore
I get: 1.01

It leaves me with only Fields at QB in a SF format, but I’ve found in performance IDP where a sack for a loss can be 26 points, that’s not all that bad. I like Purdy, but he’s about to go through a significant surgery, and I’m not sure what his upside is. I suspect we’ve seen close to his ceiling, which might be better for RL football than FF. ~15-25 a week at QB isn’t that great.

We had a deal in place for a swift/purdy/6.06 for 1.01, but he decided he wanted Hall. I wouldn’t budge, so he offered this up and I smashed accept.

If Swift becomes the stud 20 touch guy everyone thought he’d be, I may lose this trade. For now I’m very happy to move off of him before the Lions Re-sign Williams or draft a Williams replacement. I also like Skyy Moore more than many here, so that was a dude I didn’t want to part with. But some here feel he’s a ST guy, so maybe that’s a win too before his value craters more.

I’m very tempted to flip the 1.01 for the 1.02 or 1.03 + player(s) and take a QB, but I’m also very tempted to take Bijan and have him in both of my dynasty leagues.

And as a small bonus I got to keep Lance, who I now hope starts or gets traded. That’s kinda crazy - I would have gladly included him for not a lot more.

And I cleared 2 roster spots. :pickle:

Last edited:
I gave: Swift/Purdy/Sky Moore
There's probably a President's Day Sale going on for towels if you need to clean up after that. My god man, good work. I actually don't know that I'd have been able to counter the first offer. I'd probably ship it just like that.
I’m a little in shock.

There’s a chance this deal doesn’t work out. But I feel like it’s a very, very small chance.

Same here with a pretty big caveat. It depends on whether it is somebody I actually like or not. If I think the player will be a clogger on someone else's roster, then yes I would love to "profit" a cheap 6th round pick in order to do that to an opponent
Yes for sure if I truly think nothing of the player I'd take it. I also might be more inclined to take it if it's a player I like but am trading them to a team I don't view as a threat to my goals. At least that way I bury the player so no one else I'm contending with can pick him up for peanuts.

Also I sometimes prefer to find a home for a player then exposing them back to the draft pool. I'll use Likely as an example and somewhere in this thread a few days ago I posted he's a likely cut for me unless I can pull off a trade. The Andrews owner is a contender and he does not make trades, do not believe he's made a trade in 11 years. I don't want him to be able to draft Likely. If he does he'll keep him till the day his fantasy use dies so that's someone I might let go off for a little else to keep out of his hands.

Same here with a pretty big caveat. It depends on whether it is somebody I actually like or not. If I think the player will be a clogger on someone else's roster, then yes I would love to "profit" a cheap 6th round pick in order to do that to an opponent
Yes for sure if I truly think nothing of the player I'd take it. I also might be more inclined to take it if it's a player I like but am trading them to a team I don't view as a threat to my goals. At least that way I bury the player so no one else I'm contending with can pick him up for peanuts.

Also I sometimes prefer to find a home for a player then exposing them back to the draft pool. I'll use Likely as an example and somewhere in this thread a few days ago I posted he's a likely cut for me unless I can pull off a trade. The Andrews owner is a contender and he does not make trades, do not believe he's made a trade in 11 years. I don't want him to be able to draft Likely. If he does he'll keep him till the day his fantasy use dies so that's someone I might let go off for a little else to keep out of his hands.
I have a lot of Likely but doubt I can get anything and I'll probably be cutting him (not for any clever reason but just because I'll have to).

so here’s a good “ya never know what might happen” deal. I posted the 1st offer in the “worst trade you’ve ever been offered” topic. :lol:

I countered, and chatted with the owner via text. Went back & forth for a day+. Now we have an accord that I’m pretty happy with. I think.

Nope!

It leaves me with only Fields at QB in a SF format, but I’ve found in performance IDP where a sack for a loss can be 26 points, that’s not all that bad. I like Purdy, but he’s about to go through a significant surgery, and I’m not sure what his upside is. I suspect we’ve seen close to his ceiling, which might be better for RL football than FF. ~15-25 a week at QB isn’t that great.

We had a deal in place for a swift/purdy/6.06 for 1.01, but he decided he wanted Hall. I wouldn’t budge, so he offered this up and I smashed accept.

If Swift becomes the stud 20 touch guy everyone thought he’d be, I may lose this trade. For now I’m very happy to move off of him before the Lions Re-sign Williams or draft a Williams replacement. I also like Skyy Moore more than many here, so that was a dude I didn’t want to part with. But some here feel he’s a ST guy, so maybe that’s a win too before his value craters more.

I’m very tempted to flip the 1.01 for the 1.02 or 1.03 + player(s) and take a QB, but I’m also very tempted to take Bijan and have him in both of my dynasty leagues.

And as a small bonus I got to keep Lance, who I now hope starts or gets traded. That’s kinda crazy - I would have gladly included him for not a lot more.

Amazing work! 🥹 Even from a Swift believer like myself, jumping Swift up to Robinson for that price (...I know QB's are very valuable in SF, but Purdy? Not a lock to be anything) is just insane. And Moore is literally an unnoticeable blip within this transaction.

Nope!

Are you a lock for Bijan at 1.01 given your lack of quality QB regardless of landing spot?

Edit to add: That's about as solid a 1.01 trade as I've seen so far. Good on you for gettin' er done!

Are you a lock for Bijan at 1.01 given your lack of quality QB regardless of landing spot?
I’ll likely entertain offers during the draft. If teams 1.02 or 1.03 have a RB+WR+1st I could see moving down 1-2 spots and taking a QB.

So no, not a lock. But that said, It would be fun to have Bijan in both leagues, and his value could appreciate in-season like Hall’s did last year.

FFPC, 1QB
Before cut downs

Fine deal for u, but I stopped giving my ffpc cutdown guys away for anything less than a 4th and even then it is a toss up if I can't get a 3rd. Is the 6th worth more to your trade partner than forcing you or another owner to use a 3rd to get Claypool in the draft? Unless you have no picks at all IMHO it often makes more sense to just cut the player rather than gain a 6th.
Interesting strategy. I'm always trying to sell off my bottom players for minimal picks, or minimal pick-swaps. But last year I almost went the route you're describing with Gallup. Couldn't get anything out of him, not any second round pick. So I thought about just dropping him, and thinking that someone would hopefully take him before my first pick at 2.06. Had that happened, that would be one extra rookie available when my string of four picks in the late second round came up. But I ended up selling him to move up from 2.11 to 2.07. (The good news is, that 2.07 got me Jameson Williams, so it's plausible the guy I traded with would have snagged him, had I not done the trade.)

I gave: Swift/Purdy/Sky Moore
There's probably a President's Day Sale going on for towels if you need to clean up after that. My god man, good work. I actually don't know that I'd have been able to counter the first offer. I'd probably ship it just like that.
I’m a little in shock.

There’s a chance this deal doesn’t work out. But I feel like it’s a very, very small chance.
Seems really dumb of the other guy.
I've noticed with a dozen or more teams over the years, teams who send out the worst offers tend to also MAKE the worst offers.

FFPC, 1QB
Before cut downs

Interesting strategy. I'm always trying to sell off my bottom players for minimal picks, or minimal pick-swaps. But last year I almost went the route you're describing with Gallup. Couldn't get anything out of him, not any second round pick. So I thought about just dropping him, and thinking that someone would hopefully take him before my first pick at 2.06. Had that happened, that would be one extra rookie available when my string of four picks in the late second round came up. But I ended up selling him to move up from 2.11 to 2.07. (The good news is, that 2.07 got me Jameson Williams, so it's plausible the guy I traded with would have snagged him, had I not done the trade.)
Williams at 2.07?? WTF??

FFPC, 1QB
Before cut downs

Williams at 2.07?? WTF??
Our league is nuts for RB's. It is QRRWWFKD, 20 man rosters, so WR are rather plentiful, but these guys just take it too far. The first round included 10 or 11 RB's.

FFPC, 1QB
Before cut downs

Williams at 2.07?? WTF??
Our league is nuts for RB's. It is QRRWWFKD, 20 man rosters, so WR are rather plentiful, but these guys just take it too far. The first round included 10 or 11 RB's.
That's really stupid. That many RBs in LAST year's draft??

FFPC, 1QB
Before cut downs

Williams at 2.07?? WTF??
That's really stupid. That many RBs in LAST year's draft??
If you see any of them, just tell them it's very smart. Thank you. 😄

For gits and shiggles, this was the first round:
Hall
Walker
Pierce
Z White
Cook
R White
Pacheco
Pickens
Allgeier
Spiller
Bobinson (10/11 RB's 😳)
Burks

FFPC, 1QB
Before cut downs

Williams at 2.07?? WTF??
Start 6 (outside of K + D), I can understand the thinking. Depending on how many teams, it's likely each team has at least 3 WRs that are better options than a rookie WR. With those starting roster requirements, anyone past WR40 is a roster clogger. I'd be taking my chances on RBs that could potentially see my lineup.

FFPC, 1QB
Before cut downs

Williams at 2.07?? WTF??
Start 6 (outside of K + D), I can understand the thinking. Depending on how many teams, it's likely each team has at least 3 WRs that are better options than a rookie WR. With those starting roster requirements, anyone past WR40 is a roster clogger. I'd be taking my chances on RBs that could potentially see my lineup.
It's 12 team. Yeah, I think RB's with a shot are rightfully around the value of gold, but the degree is definitely a bit extreme.

FFPC standard.
Rhamondre Stevenson and a 2024 3rd
For.
2024 1st (could be anywhere) and Antonio Gibson

Easily Stevenson...tough to watch him last year and not think he has a real good shot at being a top 10 RB for a few years...what is the thinking of this return because I don't get it...Gibson is ok but he is turning into nothing special, definitely not worthy of being the second piece in this deal...as for the #1 it is not until 2024, you have no clue where it will be and if you whiff on it this deal could turn into a disaster real quickly...while it is only a #3 it bothers me anything else had to be added to complete this deal...you need to get more for Stevenson than this.

Last edited:
FFPC standard.
For.

Easily Stevenson...tough to watch him last year and not think he has a real good shot at being a top 10 RB for a few years...what is the thinking of this return because I don't get it...Gibson is ok but he is turning into nothing special, definitely not worthy of being the second piece in this deal...as for the #1 it is not until 2024, you have no clue where it will be and if you whiff on it this deal could turn into a disaster real quickly...while it is only a 33 it bothers me anything else had to be added to complete this deal...you need to get more for Stevenson than this.
Only thing I can think of is the comment that the 2024 pick “could be anywhere”, so if you’re a gambler & stacked at RB, you could be getting a QB1 or Harrison Jr.

That’s a dice roll some might be willing to take.

FFPC standard.
For.

Easily Stevenson...tough to watch him last year and not think he has a real good shot at being a top 10 RB for a few years...what is the thinking of this return because I don't get it...Gibson is ok but he is turning into nothing special, definitely not worthy of being the second piece in this deal...as for the #1 it is not until 2024, you have no clue where it will be and if you whiff on it this deal could turn into a disaster real quickly...while it is only a 33 it bothers me anything else had to be added to complete this deal...you need to get more for Stevenson than this.
Only thing I can think of is the comment that the 2024 pick “could be anywhere”, so if you’re a gambler & stacked at RB, you could be getting a QB1 or Harrison Jr.

At the expense of a 24-year-old potential franchise level RB? I think that is a horrible use of a major asset...if the second piece was better I could understand but the room for error here is gigantic.

FFPC standard.
For.

At the expense of a 24-year-old potential franchise level RB? I think that is a horrible use of a major asset...if the second piece was better I could understand but the room for error here is gigantic.
I’m with you - see my response above. I’d take Stevenson all day.

I was just speculating on any possible reason why someone would want the pick.

Nope!

This feels like you just robbed him. Not sure why he would even consider dropping Lance/Hall and taking Skyy Moore (total bust it looks like so far). 1.01 is worth a lot more than that. Maybe it would be fairer if you had left Lance in the deal so he for sure got the 49ers starting QB. I don't play Dynasty SF personally but this feels like a really bad trade for him. Good trade for you.

Nope!

This feels like you just robbed him. Not sure why he would even consider dropping Lance/Hall and taking Skyy Moore (total bust it looks like so far). 1.01 is worth a lot more than that. Maybe it would be fairer if you had left Lance in the deal so he for sure got the 49ers starting QB. I don't play Dynasty SF personally but this feels like a really bad trade for him. Good trade for you.
I offered to include him for a modest upgrade on his side, and he declined and countered with Skyy Moore. :shrug:

ETA: I know folks here see him as worthless, but trade calcs still have Swift as an incredibly valuable player.

I’m not saying I agree, but I do believe he has value.

As many have seen from my own posts in this topic, I have been trying to get out from under him since I took over this team before last season. I guess I finally found the guy in my league who thinks he’s a valuable asset and due for a bright future.

Last edited:
FFPC standard.
For.

I’m with you - see my response above. I’d take Stevenson all day.

I was just speculating on any possible reason why someone would want the pick.
I would agree with you but he also plays for the Pats who always limit their RB value and always bring in a shiny new toy there as well. I would go Stevenson too but I think looking at the 2 teams rosters matters. If I felt that pick had a good chance of being top 4 pick and Stevenson was on my bench, then I'd make this move. But do think the 3rd should have been left out for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread