What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (6 Viewers)

12 team PPR, slight TE premium

Gave:
Year 2025 Round 2 Draft Pick

Got:
Waller, Darren NYG TE
Year 2025 Round 3 Draft Pick from Team X

This is the third season of this league. I finished #2 in 2021 and #3 in 2022, and I am currently #1 so far in 2023. So I really want to push for a title this season, and TE is my weakest position. Also, while the 2025 draft is 2 drafts from now, it seems reasonable to think my pick will be a late pick. Meanwhile, Team X finished #8 in 2021, then the owner left and was replaced; the team finished #8 in 2022 and currently sits in last place in 2023. So it seems reasonable to think his pick may be early to mid round. So the gap between these picks isn't that substantial.

I initially offered TE Parham and my 2024 Round 3 Draft Pick for Waller, and this was his counter.

FFPC TriFlex

I gave London
I got DJ Moore, 2024 2nd (my own)

I gave that same 2024 2nd
I got T Dell

not sure how to hedge that 2nd right now I mean I think it's a playoff team. Wouldn't mind if Fields starting playing QB again.
Not sure why someone who rosters Tank Dell, who’s already showing so much promise, would trade him away for a 2nd. I mean, I’m sure that’s “fair value” but, boy, I’d wanna see where that ride takes me for a bit before turned him into a dart throw in the 2nd. Just me?
I don't see how Tank Dell is worth more than a 2nd, so you are correct, it is fair value. Would I sell Dell for a 2nd? Yes, probably.

FFPC TriFlex

I gave London

I got T Dell

not sure how to hedge that 2nd right now I mean I think it's a playoff team. Wouldn't mind if Fields starting playing QB again.
Not sure why someone who rosters Tank Dell, who’s already showing so much promise, would trade him away for a 2nd. I mean, I’m sure that’s “fair value” but, boy, I’d wanna see where that ride takes me for a bit before turned him into a dart throw in the 2nd. Just me?
That team owner posted a message a couple weeks ago saying they're tearing everything down firesale. They ended up losing Chubb, Dobbins and Rodgers right off the bat and have been openly selling everything for anything. I made the London/Moore deal with a different owner and then immediately offered this 2nd for Dell. To their credit, though, they had just paid a 2nd they acquired for the package of Dell & A Pierce, so technically getting this 2nd back is like a free Pierce. If the 2nds are a wash. But this team is light years away from competing, so waiting to see what Dell does is probably not a big factor. Take the 2nd all day. I think it is a little overpay but I like Dell and in TriFlex the WRs on the wire are thinner because you can actually start up to 6 WRs. 3 are required plus 2 flex and 1 SF.
All makes sense but I don’t see a 2nd for Dell as an overpay at all, especially since you mentioned that WRs in Triflex are more valuable and fewer on the wire.
and “tearing it all down”? Dell is a rookie with upside. Isn’t that exactly what you want when you’re tearing it all down?

Nice trade for you. You won that one for sure.

Its a SF league in one spot and sounds like OP isn’t confident on his team. If that ends up an early 2nd its basically a late 1st in a start 1QB league.

I wouldn’t give a ‘24 1st in a SF league for Dell with the QB’s coming out next year. In a start 1QB maybe, but I imagine most would prefer to wait to see he’s not just a short term flash in the pan.

FFPC TriFlex

I gave London

I got T Dell

That team owner posted a message a couple weeks ago saying they're tearing everything down firesale. They ended up losing Chubb, Dobbins and Rodgers right off the bat and have been openly selling everything for anything. I made the London/Moore deal with a different owner and then immediately offered this 2nd for Dell. To their credit, though, they had just paid a 2nd they acquired for the package of Dell & A Pierce, so technically getting this 2nd back is like a free Pierce. If the 2nds are a wash. But this team is light years away from competing, so waiting to see what Dell does is probably not a big factor. Take the 2nd all day. I think it is a little overpay but I like Dell and in TriFlex the WRs on the wire are thinner because you can actually start up to 6 WRs. 3 are required plus 2 flex and 1 SF.
All makes sense but I don’t see a 2nd for Dell as an overpay at all, especially since you mentioned that WRs in Triflex are more valuable and fewer on the wire.
and “tearing it all down”? Dell is a rookie with upside. Isn’t that exactly what you want when you’re tearing it all down?

Nice trade for you. You won that one for sure.

Its a SF league in one spot and sounds like OP isn’t confident on his team. If that ends up an early 2nd its basically a late 1st in a start 1QB league.

I wouldn’t give a ‘24 1st in a SF league for Dell with the QB’s coming out next year. In a start 1QB maybe, but I imagine most would prefer to wait to see he’s not just a short term flash in the pan.
Yeah it certainly could be an early 2nd. I have confidence in my team it's just hard to see the picture after 3 weeks. I believe in Dell though and I have three 1sts and two more 2nds so I'm somewhat liberal as a buyer.

Trade Went thru this AM ... 12 Team 1QB PPR (TE Prem)

I gave Sea RB Z Charbonnet (my 1.07 pick) & Phil RB K Gainwell (who I got off Waivers)
I got in return Phil TE D Goedert & NOS WR M Thomas

TE was my weakest spot (Fant, Mayer, Otton)
He is KWIII & Swift Owner

In a superflex, TEP, best ball league that only requires 1 RB starter but has 5 flex spots.
Team A: Jonathan Taylor + Early 3rd
Team B: Projected Mid 1st + Late 2nd
(All picks are 2024)

Last edited:
10 team SF

Sent: Lockett, Mooney
Received: Sanders, future 4th

Emergence of Nacua given my roster leaves Lockett as, at best, WR5/6 and Mooney clogging the roster. While I'm not a huge Sanders fan, it does give me a viable RB option during the bye week run and/or injury cover and can always use more of those

I have 8 second round picks in the next three years (3-2024, 3-2025, 2-2026) and all my first as well. I have so much young talent already that I I’ll have a tough time trimming the fat to create four roster spots after the draft.
How likely is it and is it fair to ask two seconds for a late first?

I have 8 second round picks in the next three years (3-2024, 3-2025, 2-2026) and all my first as well. I have so much young talent already that I I’ll have a tough time trimming the fat to create four roster spots after the draft.

I am not sure that you would find someone who would do that in advance right now - there's still too much that might change in terms of where the relevant picks might fall. When people are on the clock, it's an entirely different question

I have done similar with 3 2nds for a mid/late first. I would find it hard to swing that for 2 2nds.

I have a couple of squads loaded with 2nds. I can’t trade 3x 2nds for a 1st.

I am not sure that you would find someone who would do that in advance right now - there's still too much that might change in terms of where the relevant picks might fall. When people are on the clock, it's an entirely different question
Makes sense. Like swapping the 14th overall pick for the 20th and 24th but you wouldnt know until the season is over.

12 team PPR dynasty league

Gave: Javonte Williams and MT
Got: Brian Robinson

Might have sold a little cheap, but just tired of waiting on Javonte. Thoughts?

If I’m going for a chip I’ll take Brian for this season but outside of that I would rather have Javonte long term. He’s not far removed from a major knee reconstruction and impressive he’s come along as quickly as he has.

If I’m going for a chip I’ll take Brian for this season but outside of that I would rather have Javonte long term. He’s not far removed from a major knee reconstruction and impressive he’s come along as quickly as he has.
It just seems he's always getting banged up. Snake bit. But you are right, he's been through a lot, but after 4 games he had yet to score double digits in a single game.

12 Team Full IDP 1QB 2-5WR 1-5RB 1-5TE (must start nine and three of TE/RB) 3DL 3LB 3DB. Tackle-heavy league. 1.5 points for LB tackle, .75 for assist. Sacks, PDs, INTs, FF, Fumble recoveries, negligible compared to big play leagues.

Team A gave Zach Cunningham
Team B gave Rashid Shaheed

Was just offered this one:

12 team .5 PPR IDP league
start
1QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/TE/FLEX

I’M 0-4

Get: Jordan Love and 2024 early second (currently 2.04) or roughly pick 16

Give: Dak Prescott and Kyren Williams

Value charts say this is close to even. I worry about Dak long term (also have CJ Stroud), and is Kyren Williams going to keep this up?

start
1QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/TE/FLEX

I’M 0-4

Value charts say this is close to even. I worry about Dak long term (also have CJ Stroud), and is Kyren Williams going to keep this up?
Seems pretty even value wise. I'd save Love has shown enough that's he's the long-term guy there. Kyren has been surprisingly good, but for how long I have no idea lol

start
1QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/TE/FLEX

I’M 0-4

I do not think so.

The question, I think, is Jordan Love >= Dak. They both have similar contract situations. Love is unproven and had a heck of a bad game against Detorit. 6 pt. passing TDs?

Oh, you're 0-4. That's a rebuild. Take the deal, IMO. I do not play Superflex, so proceed heeding my advice with caution. I only opine because this seems pretty straightforward. You win with the pick side vs. Williams and you probably, at worst, push with the Love part.

start
1QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/TE/FLEX

I’M 0-4

Doesn't do a ton for me...I get the Dak v. Love part but why the rush to cash out on Williams for a #2...the kid is playing great and doesn't have too much competition for touches...if he stays healthy I don't see his value going down this season...as injuries pile up at RB and contenders get more desperate, I think you could do a decent amount better for him.

Gave: TJ Hock, Rashee Rice, 2024 Late 2nd
Receive: Sam LaPorta, 2024 early-mid 1st

I really love LaPorta and think his outlook is on par with Hock this season and believe he’s the long term top 3 TE going forward for the next several years. Not sure about Hock after Kirk leaves and LaPorta is 4 years younger. Was looking to get rid of some 2nds and upgrade to a first. As much as I like Rashee Rice he’s probably not going to start in the next couple of years for my squad.

Someone else in a league of mine:

Derek Carr, 2024 first, Romeo Doubs, 2024 third

For

Davante Adams, Kirk Cousins, 2024 4th round

I really love LaPorta and think his outlook is on par with Hock this season and believe he’s the long term top 3 TE going forward for the next several years. Not sure about Hock after Kirk leaves and LaPorta is 4 years younger. Was looking to get rid of some 2nds and upgrade to a first. As much as I like Rashee Rice he’s probably not going to start in the next couple of years for my squad.
That's a slam dunk, IMO. I'm with you on LaPorta, even with an acknowledged idea that he'll have a 2nd year regression. Upgrade in 24 pick plus similar level talent? Win.

FFPC TriFlex

I gave London

I got T Dell

I don't see how Tank Dell is worth more than a 2nd, so you are correct, it is fair value. Would I sell Dell for a 2nd? Yes, probably.
I wouldn't move him for a 2nd, not with what is looking like a really good, young QB to throw him the ball. People are too obsessed over his size or lack of it.

If people are moving him for a 2nd, it better be an early one

LaPorta and the #1 easily...now that we have seen LaPorta for 4 games I'm not sure what the other guy is thinking here...not seeing his angle...Laporta could end up being better the TJH and getting a #1 for Rice (who isn't showing me anything special) and a #2 is a big score...excellent deal for you.

12 team PPR

Higgins/Calvin Austin

For

Pitts/late 2024 1st
Not sure I really like the outlook on Higgins for this year or long term. Currently hurt, QB hurt. Likely gone from Bengals after this year and will see more coverage. Not sure how elite he can be as a #1 without Chase on the other side.
I don’t like Pitts at all for this year, but he’s very young and his situation could change quick. Ridder should be gone next year and maybe Arthur Smith as well. Either or both of those things would significantly boost his potential. Plus I get a first in one of my favorite upcoming dynasty drafts ever.

Maybe short term Higgins / Austin but long term I’ll take the pick and Pitts.

Someone tell me I'm not crazy for trading away Javonte Williams and a 3rd for Brian Robinson...PPR Dynasty. I just don't feel good about Williams ability to stay healthy anymore, nor the coaching staff even being fully committed to him. Thoughts?

Someone tell me I'm not crazy for trading away Javonte Williams and a 3rd for Brian Robinson...PPR Dynasty. I just don't feel good about Williams ability to stay healthy anymore, nor the coaching staff even being fully committed to him. Thoughts?
Good trade for you

I do not think many trades are voidable but how can this one stand

16 team 1.5 TE PPR 1 QB

Someone trades away A Cooper for H Hurst and a 5th round pick

Absolutely gross

10 team SF not involved

Team A sends 2024 1st (clear strongest team but 2-2 so far, so almost certainly a late pick)
Team B (0-4 so prob rebuilding) sends Cooper Kupp

10 team SF not involved

Team A sends 2024 1st (clear strongest team but 2-2 so far, so almost certainly a late pick)
Team B (0-4 so prob rebuilding) sends Cooper Kupp

Classic Dynasty trade...Kupp's Dynasty-value took a big hit with this recent injury but I would still like to see one more piece added be it a draft pick or another player...this deal is the floor and if he does come back and has a textbook Kupp game you will regret cashing out this early.

FFPC triflex best ball

Bought this 250$ orphan for 1$ in the off-season. I am destined to be in a rebuild for a couple of seasons. But I am committed to do so.

Traded Kamara and Ridley

For 2024 round 1, 2, 3, George Pickens and Marvin Jones(throw away player). This guy likely will finish top 3, so not great picks, but a start to the rebuilding process.

FFPC triflex best ball

Bought this 250$ orphan for 1$ in the off-season. I am destined to be in a rebuild for a couple of seasons. But I am committed to do so.

Traded Kamara and Ridley

For 2024 round 1, 2, 3, George Pickens and Marvin Jones(throw away player). This guy likely will finish top 3, so not great picks, but a start to the rebuilding process.
That is a good return for 2 aging assets...

I really don’t understand this one at all, maybe someone could explain it a little. PPR Superflex

Team A gives: Burrow, Rashee Rice, Cam Akers
Team B gives: Love, Jayden Reed, Brian Robinson Jr.

FFPC triflex best ball

Traded Kamara and Ridley

Wow...excellent haul...big step forward for a rebuild.

I really don’t understand this one at all, maybe someone could explain it a little. PPR Superflex

Team A gives: Burrow, Rashee Rice, Cam Akers
Team B gives: Love, Jayden Reed, Brian Robinson Jr.

This is the type of deal that many will look at differently as there will be differing opinions of every player except Burrow...on the surface this is not a lot to give up to get Burrow but could actually turn out to be a good deal...I don't think Rice is anything special and I am not a fan of Akers...on the flipside Love is still a work in process but he is young and has a lot of upside...Reed looks like he can play and Robinson is a solid RB...I'd like to see something like a second pick thrown in here as well as I can't picture the Owner getting Burrow holding that up to make a deal for Burrow in SF...it is the type of deal that would be fun to revisit in a year.

Thoughts on

Giving: Najee and Jaylen Warren
Getting: DJ Moore

12 team PPR, 2RB, 3WR and a Flex

Pros: Makes my WRs Tyreek, ARSB, Devonta Smith, DJ Moore and Gabe Davis plus some guys who are usable but not really ideal
Cons: Drops my RB room to only ETN, Gibbs, Montgomery, James Cook and basically nothing else.

I am in my winning window and am the only 4-0 team.

LaPorta and the #1 easily...now that we have seen LaPorta for 4 games I'm not sure what the other guy is thinking here...not seeing his angle...Laporta could end up being better the TJH and getting a #1 for Rice (who isn't showing me anything special) and a #2 is a big score...excellent deal for you.

Was going to say something similar, trade doesn't make a lot of sense for the other guy. Even if you are a super high on Rice, giving up an early 1st next year is a lot. You pretty much need him to become the guy in KC for this to work out IMO

FFPC triflex best ball

Traded Kamara and Ridley

Guessing this guy is going all-in, people are so high on Pickens some might argue he's worth the other two on his own.

FFPC triflex best ball

Traded Kamara and Ridley

Guessing this guy is going all-in, people are so high on Pickens some might argue he's worth the other two on his own.
He is surely going all in for this season. He is very likely going to be a top 3 team. I will likely try to flip Pickens after a spike week. It’s a tough league to trade in though, so we will see how that goes. 🤞

Users who are viewing this thread